Canada Thread

General Canada thread

Politics, Culture, and History all welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_city_over_100.2C000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada in 2020

Imagine what it would be like to live in a Canada that is 98% white. It used to be a reality.

>Canda
what is

youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY

what a passive-aggressive world it would be

Lindsay still isn't that bad, except for the white trash there

I just can't wait for God-Emperor Trudeau to crush all of the right wing infidels with his mighty voice and infinite charisma and intelligence.

No it isn't but yall need to curb those drugs and single mothers.

Also Whitby checking in.

>watching Greek channel
>Greek news program about Canada comes on
>pic related is literally the map of Canada on the title screen

What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

That Alaska is ours.

What do you leafbros think about Brexit? I hope it allows us to come closer in the future.

(South) Ajax reporting in

I have been following the meme king since the damp rag comment years ago I was blown away when you guys voted out I am so happy for you bro I would love if we had a closer relations with you

dam, that really makes you think

You guys got out just in time, Deutsche Bank is on it's last leg and its gonna drag down half of the remaining banks in the EU.

Canada is a relatively popular destination for British, especially your pensioners. Quiet, polite and respect queues, what's not to like?

WHO OWNS THE NORTH.............. WE DO

get bit on the dick by some poisons spiders Australian dicks !!

HAIL LELOUCH

Just move to Prince Edward Island and experience it right this second.

that's basically every small town in Ontario under 20 000 today bro

tfw trudeau gets re-elected.

I am quite excited. I watched the whole thing go down live. Hopefully we can forge a stronger connection between our two countries now.

>tfw Justin gets re-elected on his original election platform of DUDE WEED

Nice to see you leafs support us. How close do you think our nations should come? Honestly I think we should start with free trade, and a military alliance that says we place each other above all other loyalties, and should then work towards more military co-operation. I'd like to see British investment into the more sparsely populated areas of Canada in order to take pressure off of your big cities, and allowing your nation to grow.

>Oh I am so uh sorry Canada. We were so uh busy improving the world we completely forgot to uh legalise marijuana. Please uh reelect me, justin trudoo so we can fix this social injustice!

Sounds good to me. However, many people in Canada despise great Britain because we think you are some evil colonial demon that still controls us because your Queen is on our money, so we have that to deal with.

>he thinks Justin isn't well aware that he won't get elected again if he doesn't legalize it
>he thinks that Justin would rather walk away from the richest vein of narcissistic supply in the world than do literally one thing that would secure it for a second and perhaps even third term

Enjoy your free weed, Canada. You'll get it before my state does.

I got to get out of Toronto, I fucking hate this place. Expensive as shit and white people are the minority.

Where are you going to go? I hope north isn't your backup plan because all of that shit in Toronto is spreading north. Newmarket will look like Markham or Mississauga in about 10 years and Barrie's next.

Those people are welcome to move to the US

huh

Are you in Quebec or something? I could count the number of republicans I've met in my life on one hand.

Really?

Right on brother.

I'm Arkansas born but I love this country.

I want you to Angloschluss us.

No idea yet to be honest, I just recently got a job with Bell so the option to relocate is there but I honestly don't know where to go. One of the guys moved to London and likes it so I'm considering that.

really happy for you guys, hoping for closer ties between the commonwealth leading to freedom of movement, also brexit really shit all over dudeweed's ceta so that was a nice bonus

Won't happen. The Canadian people would never support it if we don't become incredibly close to each other again. It would probably be some sort of Imperial Federation with AUS and NZ if it did happen, though.

>he doesn't live in a 500 000+ region that is 90%+ white
step it up, kiddo

No. Born and raised in Toronto regrettably.

>In Nova Scotia, the "Anti-Confederates" were led by Joseph Howe. They attempted to reverse the colony's decision to join Confederation. Confederation was initially highly unpopular in the province. In 1867, the Anti-Confederates won 36 out of 38 seats in the provincial legislature, and formed a government under William Annand (See 24th General Assembly of Nova Scotia).

>Federally, in the 1867 federal election, the Anti-Confederate party won 18 of Nova Scotia's 19 seats in the Canadian House of Commons. Howe won the federal seat in Hants County, Nova Scotia, while William D. Lawrence won the Hants County provincial seat. Britain, however, refused to allow Nova Scotia to secede.

>While many anti-confederationists threatened to secede and join the United States, Howe was a pragmatist and ultimately accepted Confederation as a fact. He was soon persuaded to join the Cabinet of Sir John A. Macdonald, leading to the movement's collapse (1869).

>tfw your ancestors cucked you out of joining the USA
>you will never be a part of the greatest country on the planet

Fuck. This makes me so mad. Nova Scotia could've been the 38th state but Britain ruined it and Howe betrayed everyone.

Are you referring to Montreal?

Of course not, ya cunt

I played Pokemon GO for 20 minutes. Thought it was shit.

What did you guys think?

Wont play and haven't played.

Work with steel if I did I'd die.

some form of free movement would be nice I would like for brits to have preferential treatment when it comes to immigration my friend moved here from Luton back in 2004 and he loves it here man

When America collapses under Hillary. Would Canada become the next superpower?

Quebec city ?

since china pulls any of our strings that the americans don't, credit would go to them

Well when you French fucks name the province and city the exact same thing it's a little hard to ascertain what the fuck you're talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_city_over_100.2C000
Really makes you think...

>Sell house roundeye.

I'm in Thunder Bay (population 109k) and it's probably like 90% while, with the remaining 10% natives and various other minorities

Fucking slant eyeds all need a 30/06 bullet in their head.

Why is there nothing to do in Whitby? You basically have to just go waste time at the Oshawa Centre if you're bored.

I've been to most major cities in canada and thunder bay was the most depressing one I visited, it was like there was an aura of despair over the whole place

Islander reporting in.
In town and pogey beach no. Bumblefuck ranges from eggshell to snow in skin colour.

I live in Charlottetown and Chinks are fucking everywhere.

I live here. I have a life outside of the town.

4wheeling out of town. Drinking in various honkey tonks. I have a truck so I go where I want.

We are getting chucked by chinks

>Frogs thinking they're the most white province

you mean out bred..

Hey, I'm from Thunder Bay too
It really is depressing. I hate this place.

I welcome our new chink masters

You found your cousin.

t. Brandon Wong

weedman is probably going to shun Britain out of spite. You know its true. Same with the states if Trump wins.

God please no. I can see it now. He'll push through for more deals like TPP and align us with the poor shitholes in SEA and we'll get more jobs shipped overseas in the name of ~globalism~

Is it bad I don't care anymore?

he's already said a bunch of dumb shit about trump so you're right there, but I can't see him doing the same to britain

I was thinking the same. I'd love to make a visit to the UK soon.

>That flag

nah, it's ok. I'm getting to that point. Land, guns, dogs, and my girlfriend. Innawoods and it all wont matter anymore.

FUCKING FROGS. REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT REEEEE

You Fr3nch fucking bastard go dodge a truck.

Nothing wrong with Canada itself, only British Canada

You mean the part of Canada that does everything of value?

>muh culture
>muh montreal is an ok city

Please.

Welcome to Newfoundland! Except it's closer to 99.9%

>You mean the part of Canada that does everything of value?
we wuz tim hortons 'n shiet

Who armed and willing?

More like

>we wuz the whole canadian ecnonomy n' shiet

Oh wait not wuz, I mean is.

The British colony
>Muh Montreal is an ok City
No one denies that Montreal is shit

lol

>a
>fucking
>L E A F

Here comes the surrender babies.

Careful out there, our old stteet off of old harwood was just shot up last week in some gang related bullsshit. Ajax has been getting worse and worse by the year, I swear.

What?

I know yall got niggers but damn.

>Canadians don't have free speech, because hate speech law
>it has a good faith clause
How fucking shit do you have to be to get nailed by it?

Leafbros can I come live in Canada?

It's kinda shit here...

Ahahaha I call niggers and kikes out all the time.

You can live with me.

If you're white, you're alright m8

by ''canada'' you mean ''leaders of progressive liberal policies and communism'' then yes.

Hooray!

Only if you're left of center, m8.

>conservatives fuck up their countries
>blame leftists

It's mighty alright here. If you're white then its totally fine by me. Chicks will dig the accent too.

>surrender meme
>french canadians
pick one senpai

Hail c18

I got you bud.

We love our heritage where im at.

Also the biggest population of orangemen.

bro my friend moved here from Luton years ago and he loves it man wide open spaces and endless forests and lakes he recently hooked up with a Mohawk girl lol

Who's the next leader of the Conservatives gonna be?

My biggest problem is, How come we do not support our own small businesses. Look at our breweries and bars, Anheuser-Busch owns most of the licensing and our micro breweries barely make anything. Steamwhistle out of Toronto is the only one i can thing of in Ontario that actually owns itself