You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than McDonald's

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than McDonald's.

Attached: a.jpg (1080x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=146GSBzn5HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally any, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Wendys

contrarian as fuck

Burger king

trash

Coffee Time

every local doner kebab shop

No coochie

In-N-Out

Maccas

Eh. I used to love their fries. I enjoy their bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. Popeye's and Long John Silver's is better, in my opinion.

Jiffy Lube

nonce

whataburger

5 niggers

Fucking Nando's innit

I’m a contrarian because out of every fast food chain in existence, I choose to dislike McDonalds the most? Maybe you’re just an argumentative shitstain. Their burgers taste sweet for some reason, their fries are always over-salted, their coffee especially is shit, and everything else isn’t even worth a try. I only would eat McDonalds if I’m hungry as fuck and they’re the closest restaurant around. Otherwise, I’ll eat something at home. If I’m going out for fast food, I would rather have Rally’s, Arby’s, Sonic, Captain D’s, chinese, mexican, insert literally any restaurant here. McDonalds is trash by comparison you hiveminded tard.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: fish.jpg (2400x1600, 478K)

Kys

are those onion rings on the hamburgers?

copy pasta

Why not just go home and eat? I agree that the employees shouldn't be allowed out of the restaurant during their shifts, it's upsetting having to look at them.

ITT: uncultured swine who forgot about the lord's chicken sandwich

Attached: NewHeader.jpg (1440x960, 322K)

no shit retard

suck my toes nigga

Oldfag here. My friend grew up on his family's cattle ranch in Texas and worked in a slaughterhouse when he was in college. To this day he won't eat anything from McDonald's because the McDonald's buyers always wanted the old and injured cattle at a discount. Not saying diseased because the meat passed gov't inspection - but animals with legs that had been broken for weeks, infected eyeballs hanging out, open sores, cows so old and feeble they had to be helped up the ramp to the killing room by six men, etc., etc. Cattle like that were spotted and put in a separate "McDonald's pen" when they arrived. He said it was pitiful to see, and he won't eat McD's food at all.

this is actually reassuring. I thought Mcdonalds used old horses that had been put out to pasture

KFC
But nearly any

Chick-fil-A

based

1) Culver’s
2) 5 Guys
3) Carl’s Jr.
4) Wendy’s
5) Sonic
6) Arby’s
7) Burger King
8) McDonalds

Get fucked

Attached: 24AD4588-769A-4E4E-B3BD-EF864E5AE670.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

Max

huh. thats exactly my list too.

I would not even feed a rabid wild dog with that fecal matter you consume every day.
Damn, feels good to be thin and in shape. But most importantly, not an amerimutt.

Attached: extinguida.jpg (650x369, 30K)

Culver's is trash nice trips tho

There are none, McDonald's is the best all-rounder. There are lots and lots of places that do a thing better then them, but nobody manages to have as many or varied passable items on their menu.

Fast food is still mostly shit though.

Grill'd

I want that king crab

dilate.

Tryhard loser. Also, retard.

Mcdonalds is the worst since they stopped microwaving their burgers. They tried to go healthy or something and it tastes like shit.

Every one is better than mcd's. with the exception of maybe Wendy's.

Only went there once but Japan has this place called Freshness Burger and god damn was it delicious

hurr durr literally anything. shut up.

Culver's mushroom and swiss are amazing. I moved away and don't have one close now, which is good because I was eating that heart attack like every day when I had 5 of them near me. but man I miss it.

Good taste bro
The Double Deluxe Butter Burger is my jam but I do like the mushroom Swiss.

The fuck is a doner kebab you fucking towelhead

Literally any other fast food restaurant, besides Taco Bell, which is of equal quality to McDonald’s. Gotta say, tho, Burger King has been on the decline lately and will be as shitty as McDonald’s soon.

Hamburgers
---------------------------
Culver's
Shake Shack
Steak n Shake
Sonic
=============
Cheesesteaks
---------------------------
John's Roast Pork
Jim's Steaks
TIE: Pat's King of Steaks-Geno's Steaks
Tony Luke's

chick fil a

Like a gyro, very popular in Europe BEFORE the current mud tide rolled in.
You can get them all over now. Like shawarma/gyro. Basically rotisseried sliced meat. What's not to like?

Jasper's

>steak n shake
>dem fries wit dat garlic aoli doe

Attached: 18B911EF-65CB-470D-9BE0-DBD3B238A8A0.jpg (560x415, 66K)

Quit whining, you pussy bitch. As if all the meat you consume comes from award winning cattle kept in posh private pens and who are only slaughtered after winning at least 4 nationally recognized bovine beauty contests? Nigga you probably ate a cows diseased sphincter ring in your burger from LocalHomo or whatever fast food is barely clinging to life in your low wage white nigger ghetto

Don’t come on so strong when flirting with other guys. Big turn off. Hasn’t your dad taught you anything?

I order mine with no seasoning on the patties. First it ensures they have to make a fresh patty. Second it gives it that old school McDs taste. Try it. Still isn’t great but it’s closest to the McDs you liked as a kid.

Shut the fuck up.

People think McDonald's meat is good because muslims don't eat, they take it as an endorsement that it's good.
The truth is McDonald's cuts its meat with other animal's fat, including pork's.
Now tell me, how good do you feel about having a random-whatever-is-cheap-big-mac to eat.

What can be said about Freshness Burger that hasn’t already been said about AIDS? GTFO with that pleb trash.

Kebabs ARE towelhead food, you useless Brit moron. Go pip round Puddingshire on your cycle and perhaps it will rain and you can claim you took a shower.

Oh, I see....you’re retarded. Please disregard my reply. I make it a point to avoid discourse with those whom wear a drool cup on their helmet.

>Please disregard my reply. I make it a point to avoid discourse with those whom wear a drool cup on their helmet.
Rather than, say, presenting tangible arguments ?
Not really a surprise for someone who thinks helmets are still fashionable.

Carry on slum Ivanhoe, carry on.

The fuck is this? Imagine you pay for this garbage. Not only put energy into the carcass to extract tiny portions of meat no you also get overcharged for atleast twice the cost for a king size mcD meal. Only to throw the most away cause its not edible. Fuck

just about anything

Imagine being so stupid that you think that a reference to your helmet with a drool cup has something to do with “fashion”.
Thank you. And stay safe.

your mother

Again, insult rather than argument.

You're projecting when you talk about disabled people, aren't you ?

Don't forget you helmet, and your bib for the drool.

KFC in Germany, here they actually try because they dont just serve niggers.
Its clean, the chicken is fresh, the people are friendly and its good even if a bit pricy.

Gates in Kansas City. Fast bbq. Workers are faster than McDonald’s

Is Deli France still a thing?

Actual retard
Have fun eating your mystery meat gathered from ever diseased piece of flesh your corporate over lords can manage to find
Dummy shill

youtube.com/watch?v=146GSBzn5HA

They even rap about it here

Attached: CAA6607A-840C-4BC6-948D-04CF11963EBA.jpg (1140x712, 96K)

Imagine trying this hard and STILL failing. Poor kid.

T R I G G E R E D
BY FAST FOOD MEAT

Disgusting wtf. Ultra shitty cheap bun. Meat lookslike from a human corpse with necrotic flesh. This is food for niggers

I see realization dawned on your state of decrepitude.
Don't be so hard on yourself, though, nature has already been pretty rough.

Burger King >>>McD's

You’ve never had it but it’s pretty good for fast food. It’s a 11 hour smoke, pit style. Personally I prefer bbs but that’s not fast food.

Hardee’s.

It’s burnt ends. The nit off the brisket that gets burnt over the long cook time. That’s a big thing in Missouri.

Calm down, buddy. I know it's Middle Eastern. I'm from Texas, and we eat all kinds of stuff there--barbecue, Mexican food, it's all good.
Sounds like you might be a little angry. Have you had a meal lately? Might be time to eat.

The cringe in this post is so palpable.

Speaking of Texas--don't forget Whataburger. That's some good shit.

Attached: bertha-s-mussels.jpg (384x450, 42K)

Why do you keep hurting yourself, then ?

Im getting them redone in a week or two
But Tbell

Attached: 66443984_152559835916304_2121853834388045824_o.jpg (960x720, 86K)

New fast growing Discord Sup Forums server, quickly join before the jannies cuck us.

discord gg/bVvJDeG

-----------

Attached: 1570255652617.png (879x681, 474K)

Max Burger

>t.
literal brainlet

You can practically hear this incel sweat hit the keyboard as he tries too hard yet again.

Chic fil a

Refreshing. Someone who will be dirt poor their entire lives and not only owns it, he brags with Knuck tats. Well done

thanks man, heres my skeleton

Attached: 69552058_165471044625183_1354469888718012416_o.jpg (720x960, 96K)

You went to a McD's twice in one day?
That's worse than the copypasta itself.

FPBP

And yet he keeps typing and insulting nobody but himself.
Are you all right ?

Now that you mention it, when's the last time you took a shower ?

Maybe for crackheads.

Shut up McRetard

I love this copypasta

literally any of them. McD's is the bottom of the trash heap.