Anime kino general

Just started watching this weeb shit and i love it, anything similar with good dialogue and visuals?

>anything similar
no, thats what makes it so great

Space Dandy and Samurai Champloo by the same creator.

Eiken

>anything similar
nope

well thats a real shame

Similar visuals, maybe try Evangelion. Dialogue is all over the place and it borders on the otaku fetish shit. But that's sort of the point.
And if you're not hardcore into anime, I'd say stick with dubs on it for the first go. Anno is obsessed with clogging the screen with text.

Neon Genesis, sub is a thousand times better. End of evangelion was so beautiful I just want someone to make an impact on earth so I can swim in the lcl and be as one.

both shit

Samurai Champloo and Space Dandy. Rest of anime is garbage.

Sup Forums exists

It's better but dub is easy for the simple to handle.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

>>>/reddit/

There's tons similar

This was a fucking 10/10

Best movie I've seen a while, animated or otherwise

op here, what would you rec that ins't shit?
>implying they have good taste

Samurai Champloo and Trigun

Castle of cagliostro Spike is based on Lupin 3rd

And Cobra the animation

>being this autistic
holy fucking shit dude

No wonder you guys don't post on Sup Forums this is the most pleb taste I've ever seen jesus

Planetes was pretty comfy

>all these retards with the free bumps
thanks my dudes

All anime is garbage no exceptions

AKIRA was awesome
Grave of the Fireflies broke me. I actually didn't finish it. My sister's not so much younger than me as Setsuko is than Seita, but it hits the relationship perfectly.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/sage/

Well I'm sorry to hear that,

Space Dandy is the actual sequel. Same universe but with 80's aesthetic

Went with a few weeb friends who fucking loved this to see A Silent Voice, they all agreed that it was better than Your Name

most of the best animes are features, a lot of the shows are trash but there are some gems out there. check out evangelion next but it might take a few episodes to get in to. and if you do get in to it watch the end of eva afterwords which wraps everything up. also ghost in the shell stand alone complex & the original berserk are worth watching, same goes for samurai champloo (same director as bebop but not kino tier)

if you want recommendations for films as well, check out satoshi kons work, particularly perfect blue, millennium actress & paprika. also check out memories, only yesterday, whisper of the heart (some of the best and most underrated ghibli features). you've probably seen the more well known ones but if not, princess mononoke, spirited away, totoro, grave of the fireflies & the wind rises are all top tier. ghost in the shell & the sequel are both quality, as is akira, jin roh: wolf brigade, sword of the stranger. i enjoyed redline & children who chase lost voices too but they're divisive.

This

Excellent taste user

Started watching this, pretty good, but so far the protag is annoying as fuck. Like...chill out dude.

samurai champloo, but understand it's alternate history, which can meme you if you're expecting a straight up samurai era show (plenty of that too). it pisses a lot of nerds off that's for sure.

I usually hate weeb shit but love crime Films and sci-fi films. Willi like this?

Vash The Stampede, Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, Full Metal Alchemist, and The 2 Ghost in the Shell TV series are all good shows with good dubs, dialogue in visual and they lack full on retarded weebshit, could be western cartoons but for the anime.

Also watch Green and Red Jacket

>No one mentions City Hunter when it was clearly an inspiration.

It's about bounty hunters in space. One is a former cop and one is a former mafia captain. They are joined by a genetically enhanced dog(it doesn't do meme shit except once or twice), a mysterious bitchy woman who can't whistle on key, and a child hacker, who may or may not have partially uploaded or copied herself to the internet.

It might end up being your favorite thing ever.

>meme shit
Fucking kill yourself.

Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Hunter x Hunter
Watamote
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Those are my top 5 anime.

Black Lagoon is a bit similar, or outlaw star

>watamote and Death Note
Consider ending your life.

Mushishi

Not even similar.

Naruto

these and outlaw star kinda reminded me of it

Ping Ping is kino.

bitch.
I used to post on Sup Forums as my main board back before Sup Forums existed.

I remember watching Rayearth on VHS at my school's anime club.

Rayearth is no joke one of my favorites. A prefect blending of stupid troupes.

Say that again to my face motherfucker, I dare you.

Consider ending your life.

what country?

>Samurai Champloo
>Shit
Come on, lad.

newfag

GTO

Those are heights one must work themselves toward by wading through the trash, my man.

Not really similar but Baccano is a great watch. Black lagoon is pretty similar but are clearly evil.

What's it like being this autistic?

I don't know why I kek'd so har at "it doesn't do meme shit"

just started to rewatch bebop thanks to this thread then decided to rewatch samurai champloo instead

that's why I like it

Gunsmith Cats.

I think the director of Cowboy Bebop got the similar vibe from it especially the jazz music and shooting action.

There's only three episodes but definitely worth it and I don't even really like anime.

Serious response, Kemonozume.

It's similar to Bebop in that it's a very stylized, arty take on a pulpy storyline, I just saw it for the first recently as a matter of fact and I definitely felt I had discovered a lost classic.

Plus it has this.

And this.

Is there anything better animated than redline?

City Hunter mixed with Crusher Joe, Cobra, and Lupin.

Texhnolyze fucking destroyed me man. The ending was fucking amazing. Had me thinking about it for like a whole month after I finished watching it.

What was so amazing about it? If I remember correctly everyone just died.