Okay I've had enough of the shit. I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years...

Okay I've had enough of the shit. I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

We are here to stay. Our numbers are growing. You will have to learn to cope and coexist or face re education.

Attached: transrights-humanrights.png (1200x1200, 64K)

tl;dr
Also kill yourself faggot, it's what you're good at.

Okay I've had enough of the shit. I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

We are here to stay. Our numbers are growing. You will have to learn to cope and coexist or face re education.

Attached: 1502239997219.png (1233x957, 206K)

Lol faggot

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.
Ok, pay for it yourself, not taxpayers money, i wish nothing but cancer and misfortune upon you anyway
>Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need
They need to die, you are a bunch of mentally ill degenerates
>Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.
Cause you are not a woman neck yourself
>Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.
And that's why i want to see all you motherfuckers dead.
>We are here to stay. Our numbers are growing. You will have to learn to cope and coexist or face re education.
Do we? I wonder how long untill we just have enough and start targeting you the same way niggers target rival gang members

How do you reply to the growing movement of trains regretters who wish they hadn't been encouraged to sterilize themselves and permanently alter their bodies?

How do you reply to the statistics that show the rate of suicide does not lower amongst post-op transexuals?

How do you reply to a body of evidence pointing to the majority of trans teens being young girls who only wish to transition after being influenced by peer groups?

I’m fine with trans men or women just understand even as an lgbt person myself unless you’re a hot asian I’m not blowing you, period. In fact I’d rather you just be a gay asian man who looks like a woman. Having fake breasts would be a plus but I mean jesus man. Also understand that nobody has to date you because you identify as male or female.

oy vey, Schlomo ! you already shilling today?

Bad pasta bait. Also, OP is a faggot.

Another child abuse advocate

>You will have to learn to cope and coexist or face re education
I just do not care. Your society is irrelevant to me. As an individual, we might be friends or we might not.

>our numbers are growing
And yet you embrace your Darwin awards. You are rate-limited and will never be a dominant force.

Hey, I love you. And I love everyone you influence. Just never kill yourself.

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

K fine, let's agree that reassignment is for SEVERE dysphoria. Unfortunately, most cases of it are either not severe at all or people are mistaking their own body insecurity as dysphoria yet the trans community insists that they transition at even the slightest hint of dissatisfaction at your own body. There are no long term studies that show how beneficial transition truly is and even if there was, the data would be mostly skewed by the growing number of detransitioners who were coerced to go under hormone change or worse, surgery, when they didn't need to. The trans community preys on people and convinced them to change themselves when they are particularly vulnerable when their problems are truly psychological. Unfortunately, the world goes on whether you change your gender or not. You'll still have the same social problems, you'll still have to go to work and you'll still have bills to pay. The world wont stop. Also, you contradict your own statement. Yes, people who transition commit suicide but those who dont are lives saved? The way you state that is disgustingly ignorant of those who are truly suffering real mental illness who were egged on by this toxic community to change and you are validating their deaths as an excuse for others to live. So if 40% of trans individuals commit suicide, it's okay bc you still saved lives? No, that means you have to reevaluate the community because a large amount of you are dropping like flies. The trans community's lack of objectiveness to themselves is the reason people are mocking them. They are making the LGBT community a joke. Fuck off OP.

1. No...a festering axe hole isnt a pussy
2. Gender dysmorphia is mental illness
3. Fuck you you wont be accepted and I will not be re-educated. So now join become the 40% of trans people and fuck off permanently

Kill. All. Faggots.

Go eat shit faggot or whatever you trash do

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 583K)

You need help with your mental issues.

Attached: yixs32.jpg (480x445, 29K)

Post face, fag.

Fag

Trans people are a self solving problem so im not worried about you clowns.

fag

Eww gross a tranny

>or face re education

You mean brainwashing?

Seriously, drop the sissy hypno's.