What is/are your life dreams?

What is/are your life dreams?

mine is to build an airplane and travel acros the country with it.
also fuck couple douzen teens.

i think its acheivable.

Attached: le-ul_yellow-r-side-taxi.jpg (4839x2943, 1.88M)

Mine is just to get rich and retire as early as possible.

To work with hydraulics.
No idea where/how to /diy/ though.

why?
wut?

Attached: 1576936389683.jpg (750x843, 114K)

Mine was to make every women mine. Didn’t matter if it was forbidden fruit or not. I always fantasized about being able to hypnotize them. Well a little trial and error with crushed up xans helped make my dreams come true.

Attached: FC5656E1-3470-4464-BA91-D970F9E64B53.png (382x382, 30K)

>why?
So I don't have to work anymore?

>wut?
Imagine a trackhoe controlled by something like a Nintendo Power Glove and you use that to dig shit in your yard.

you don't have to be rich for that

Yea, but I ain't gonna NEET it up on a welfare-level salary. The goal is about 80k a year passive, then I'll be good

Try to find books about mechanical engineering, especially automation and mechanization.

I work in that field and this literature has all the basic stuff.

Hydraulics is nice because they're widely used in vehicles and industrial plants, pretty much everywhere. Same goes for electrical systems, if you happen to like electrical engineering.

I thought about this today. Some things I have come up with are to sit down on a cliff 100 feet underwater, wear a solid gold watch, and participate in an orgy.

do you have plans for that?
i think you could easily do those things within a week

>do you have plans for that?
Yes, I've been working on it for about 10 years already, almost there

Mine is to help build a new White Nationalist country, where Whites can truly live in peace. See natall.com for more information.

To not have to work or pay to get anything I want without legal, financial, or outside support
My dream is impossible

Well the issue to me is more about finding "hobby" scale hydraulic components.
Apparently that doesn't exist and everything is industrial and expensive.

Like to start, I want to build a small machine where I press a button and it crushes an aluminum can. That's looking like $300+

>mine is to build an airplane
lel literally 100 year old technology

what is it?

The actual plan is simple: just buy up a bunch of real estate and live off the rent income.

I've been writing a novel series. I also want a cute Asian wife.

That shouldn't take 10 years...unless 9+ of them were saving enough capital to start it properly

Yes, it's been a journey of saving and investing over time.

Good deal.
I've been doing the employee stock program for 15 years, then realized "Holy shit! I can use that to establish a revolving credit line!" and started the process.

If the bank would get off their lazy ass (just one loan officer is the issue) and not take 6 months per fucking loan, this would move a lot faster.
Looking like I can retire in 1 to 2 years.

So you're doing real estate too - nice. Loans for me aren't as big of an issue as finding reasonable deals to invest in. I've got about 2 years left too.

right now, I'm looking for a larger multifamily deal (or deals)

>as finding reasonable deals to invest in
I've been lucky there, property manager owns hundreds of properties.
He'll buy repo's and houses that need TLC, fix them, then sell them for tens of thousands more than he put into them.
But he'll still sell them at prices that are great deals to people that use him as a manager.

That sounds like a good setup. I know a few people that wholesale good deals out, but I'd run out of mortgage slots before I run out of cash. That's why I just want to do one or two bigger commercial instead.

>I'd run out of mortgage slots
Commercial loans are one way around Bernie Mac's 6 or 10 mortgage limit.
Seriously...some banks say it's 6, others say 10.
I can't get a straight answer on how many mortgages an individual can get anywhere.
Also I think dumping everything into an LLC is another way around that, but I don't know the specifics of how that plays out.

I dream of a universal belief in oneness pervading consciousness so it plays out in the real as a matter of course

The first, yes. The second would take a bunch of money. The third would require some more work to get connections.

Yes, I think commercial is the way to go for me going forward for a lot of reasons.

As for the loan limits, the maximum is 10, but lenders can decide to limit that to a lower amount if they want, so you have to shop around.

As for LLCs, that doesn't get around the limits, since the loans will have to be in a person's name anyway. The only thing that can get around the limit is to have 10 mortgages in a husbands name and then 10 in the wife's name.

Even then though, I'm not sure if I'd want to crank up to my maximum. The point of this is to live off of it and having no debt on the property stabilizes the income.

>I'm not sure if I'd want to crank up to my maximum.
There's literally no reason not to.
The more you have, the more income you have.
It's a positive feedback loop.

The reason is income stabilization. In retirement, you do want to be mostly free and clear.

The more houses you have, the more income you have
The more income you have, the faster you can pay off loans
The faster you pay off loans, the more income you have

Not sure how that's not stable, but ok.

Real estate is a meme. It heavily relies on tenants not because dicksuckers and your houses not falling apart, which on a 30-year mortgaged is bound to happen.

is not the same poster as

Do the first first. The second will follow all by itself.

I'll bet you find snarky excuses to continue doing nothing for the rest of your life.

You'd have to get creative and get some used shit. I just bought a log splitter for 150, runs like a dream and is very simple design. Buy something used/older but with good hydro system and other scrap parts and you can probably get that can crusher for under 50 bucks.

Sorry, got busy doing something else.

So, leverage is inherently more unstable: quick example. If you had say 10 homes, each cashflowing say 300 a month. Then rents started to slide in the area for whatever reason.

A drop of even 150 a month in rent would reduce your income by 50%. Whereas on a free and clear property, your income would drop only by say 15-20% roughly if you were in that 1k a month range.

This is what I mean by "income stability". It's also called stress testing your income. You do not want to be caught in that kind of situation.

It's true that tenants can be bad, but a lot of stuff can be mitigated. And you do allocate funds each month for capex to keep the property up to date. If there was a pretty passive income producer out there that had that balance of predictable, straightforward and lucrative, people would be all over it, I'm sure. But I haven't found one. There are private funds and syndications out there and I've tried them out, but they're short term and the organizers decide on how much you get out of the pie. And with cash having such little value in the market, everything is dropping.

>What is/are your life dreams?
I want, I want to talk, to a girl...

Attached: t.jpg (1200x860, 660K)

love the idea. i am a programmer for main control units of trains but before i was a car mechanic. to build a plane is one of my dreams, too. a few weeks before i passed the
theory test of the sports pilotes license. maybe someday...wish you good luck

And if you have 10 homes, you should expect only 80% of them to be occupied on average.

So the ones that are occupied take up the slack for the ones that aren't.
Again, let's say you're getting ~$200 per month on each in cash flow.
The more you have, the better off you are.

But I get it, basic mathematics is difficult nowadays.
Kids can't even get the basic order of operations right and teachers are taught that all answers are the right answer because it's illegal to have unhappy children today.

That kind of mindset is why we'll never be on the moon again.

A 50 percent drop off is almost unheard of. Residential housing is very stable. I'm not the user you're talking to but he is very right. You can always sell assets if that sort of thing happens...though it's very unlikely anyway.

Theres a reason you always see the signs after getting off the highway that say *joe buys houses cash* *Martha pays cash for houses fast*.

Scaling indefinitely is how you make real money. Risk is inherent, without risk there is no reward, and as for the housing market... people will always need a place to live. If you're not buying property with majority of your investment leverage, yer doin it wrong.

To hopefully afford a home and retire quietly.

>snarky excuses
Actually I'm building low-observable long-range fully autonomous drones. But have fun with your puddle jumper.

Epstein is that you bro!?

So, help me out with this, maybe I'm wrong. Let's say there are 2 people. They each buy equivalent types of homes for equivalent cash. One does all cash, the other does leverage. Person 1 gets 10 at 20% down, person 2 gets only 2 homes. Each rent for 1000 a month.

The NOI on each (minus capex, taxes, insurance, vacancy, etc.) is say 700 and Person 2 is then getting 1400 a month because no mortgage. Person 1 has to take 10 mortgages out of that 1400 and say they cashflow 300 a month, so they have 3000 a month coming in.

Now, things go a bit sideways and rents slide by 150 a month. Where are we at?

Person 1 now is netting 1500 a month, a 50% drop, and Person 2 gets 1100 a month, about a 20% drop. I get that leverage nets you more ROI, but do you see my point on the stability / stress testing?

>A 50 percent drop off is almost unheard of.
No, I'm not talking about a 50% drop, that's just the net drop after expenses if you leverage. I understand that to grow you will want to leverage out however to rely on your rentals as a majority of your income, it makes you really vulnerable. That's why as you approach retirement, I still think a paid off portfolio is better.