How do we save her?

how do we save her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8zp6Or7WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a jojo reference?

She's your typical feminist skank!!!FACT!!!

Clockwork Orange style
Youll need heavy duty anti brainwash

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

What does a man have to do to get Ana in bed?

>swn sit on your face and tell you all your opinions are wrong

The Turk missed this one

I want to fuck her, am I gay?

Make her turn face (be Republican)

>Ana will never ride you and yell that shes fucking better than you
>You will never cum inside Ana, simultaneously whispering "Make America Great Again" in her ear

someone give me a quick rundown

!!!GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!!!

I want her to pound my bp tbqh

We just need to post a Television & Film related thread on Sup Forums and she will be saved. That's all she needs. Shame that will never happen.

even with all that makeup she still looks average

I bet her pussy feels heavenly

Steve Bannon's Role Being Questioned: President Trump 'Never Needed' Him | Morning Joe | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8zp6Or7WU

>an armenian working for the Young Turks

>frequently decries white supremacy
>has plastic surgery to make her look whiter

What did she mean by this?

As a white person with a pretty jacked up nose, what did you mean by this?

Jews, Arabs and other shitskins hate whites because they are more beautiful than them

Who the fuck told you that lie Cletus?

Be a Chad ex-athlete.

I've always wanted to ask people like this what they want to happen. Like let's say she becomes president, no dictator, of a country, how would she solve all the evils she bitchs about. I have a feeling that even if she fixed all the problems she wants too, she would just make up new problems, that's the problem with liberals it's never enough! If health care fails after the government takes control of it its because government didn't take enough control, on and on it goes. These people will never be happy so don't be bothered trying to meet them halfway or give them what they want. In the end what they really want is for people like you to agree with them or just die

Envy is a sin, Ahmed.

she needs to take the purple pill

With my dick

The straight bridge with a slightly upturned peak is very Nordic-looking.

>Cletus

Not even white. Just speaking truth.

since her nose is not in the way anymore, i guess a vigorous face fucking, that's how we save her.

ah yes, the aryan master-race

>Anti-semite who hates (((Donald Trump)))

what's there to hate?

ngl thought it was xev from the thumbnail

you don't. you focus on your own life and get a job, instead of paying attention to people who report one-dimensional politics for a living.

>works for a turkish armenian genocide denier whilst being armenian on a '''news''' show called the young turks, the regime in charge of said massacre

it'd be like if richard spencer was prattling around with some bony jew broad on a show called the hitler youth

>cherry picked images proves my point

The worst white isn't better looking than the best Jew/black/Arab, but on average they are. Do you have the necessary faculties to comprehend anything that isn't black and white?