Explain why your life is trash

Explain why your life is trash.

Attached: 1686D147-D519-42F4-BED9-08127E9E32E8.jpg (320x320, 16K)

i hate my job and i want to become an hero

FUCKING BOOMERS

bitch i keep it litty

My generation is borderline retarded. Fuckin millies.

It's not, aside from posting here.

your mother

I am fit 6,7" successful pure white NEET with a thick beautiful hair who exclusively dates 18 year old Japanese college girls with massive boobs

Nobody believes this

newfag

I'm 6'2" and not bad at all, not a chad but fit. I got a virt reality headset this week for an early xmax present and I'm now contemplating getting a doll to since I'm tired of putting up with chicks bullshit.
I'll do a hooker now and then since there's no feeling like having your load swallowed.

extremely mentally and physically disabled

The person that I am and want to be, is not the kind of person society wants me to be. I'm running out of time, and i don't know what to do, i can't even kill myself cause I have a family that loves me. I'm stuck and i see no road forward.

I'm divorcing my wife of 3 years because she doesn't love me anymore and only used me as a way to escape her shitty life. Now I live in my 9yo nieces room and I've lost my identity of who I thought I was.

I start drinking at 8am and then post on this site all day.

i fucked off in school and threw away several opportunities to success, pretty much farm raised myself to be a loser, didnt start cleaning up my act till about 23 or so.. 25 now making progress but still a pitiful wanker lol :( learned early enough to do some good atleast

Because I'm stuck on a budget in a supposedly free country, if I were truly free I'd have an infinite amount of currency on this land. Wtf?

im schizo and i drink excessively, im on constant suicide watch and I have one eye from a failed suicide attempt

Attached: EKwzHwyVUAA1GbI.jpg (250x250, 5K)

i'm basically an edge skating, irresponsible POS, but have maintained a functional family and finances for 25 years despite this. Almost lost my wife and girls a few years ago, but managed to correct things just enough for them to give me another chance. Always feel like i'm a week away from total individual collapse. I could be sleeping in a van within a month.

Never had any value to begin with

I was thrust into an an absurd world which I never asked to be in. Better to have never been born.

The Universe craps on me

Want improvement ..? Life coaches discord gg/JCGFFrG

I'm not rich