Cap this if you want. These are some of the major answers you've wanted...

Cap this if you want. These are some of the major answers you've wanted. I worked on production of the film and was so disappointed with that teaser. They are purposely misleading everyone. Anyway, here you go:

>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ and almost allowing his hatred to consume him
>He trained his academy with no lightsabers, taught them only how to use the force, this is why Kylo made his own and why the Knights of Ren don't have them
>Rey's lineage will never be revealed, it is of no importance, a red herring
>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
>This trilogy is actually about the redemption of Kylo Ren
>Benecio del Toro's character kills Rey and betrays Kylo (he wanted the girl spared)
>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.
>Luke takes Kylo with him at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

issa fake

That would be quite KINO.
Shame it won't be true.

THERE WILL BE ALWAYS TWO

if this is true, it would redeem the franchise

Good fanfic but no way this will happen

kino

PLEASE BE TRUE

More LARPing faggotry

Real spoilers ahead

A mystical tree discovered by a brother and sister long ago was the origin place of The Force. The sister would go on to found the Jedi Order. Eventually she is killed by her brother who has fallen to the dark side. Each sibling represents the dark and the light side of the force. The female sibling also made a prophecy saying that she would return one day as The One. The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One, which led to The Clone Wars and the destruction of almost all Jedi. The implication here is that Rey is definitely The One. The Force Tree is mentioned in both the Clone Wars cartoon and the Poe Dameron comic book, both of which are considered Disney canon.

would love it to be true
but the force tree is known, Rey is the new chosen one

the epic reveal will either be fin being reactivated or when asian girl betrays the good guys
either way

The Mouse doesn't have the balls to kill off Rey.

Too good to be real. Its going to be Rey the chosen one and new disney princess defeats evil and saves the world. The end.

A FUCKING TREE

>The Force Tree is mentioned in both the Clone Wars cartoon and the Poe Dameron comic book
No it isn't

>Rey's lineage will never be revealed
Explain Obi-Wan saying "Rey... these are your first steps" in the TFA lightsaber montage then.

Guys

Yes it is.

>rey dying

Fake news
Op is a nigger and full of aids

Force Tree is featured in the Ones episode. Luke gives Poe's father a force tree in the Poe Dameron comic.

BTFO

LOL A TREE

Killing Rey would be super surprising but I doubt it'll happen. Femnazis would rise.

I still prefer the idea that Rey turns to the dark side but again, I bet the female organizations out there will revolt because it sets lil girls up for a bad role model.

looks like trolling to me

>Vader is Luke's father

Fake news
Op is a nigger and full of aids

Op IS a nigger and full of aids but my point still stands

Now this is pottery

Who the fuck is B-del?

OP story is probably not true, but it's definitely true that the teaser is misleading on purpose to cause all of this discussion.

Most people can't even see which shots are the flashback and which are the current narrative (for example, that shot of Rey running with the lightsaber on probably doesn’t even involve Kylo) and the teaser has a lot of sound editing tricks where a single sentence is constructed out of different parts of dialogue. Especially the last line in the teaser, made exclusively to start discussion and to show the "feel" of this episode.

It's smart really, if they just gave the actual story there would be left nothing to talk about.

This is p. decent. I'd rather see Rey be the bad guy but this is a good alternative.

This is not.

Isn't there a Force Tree at the Jedi Temple? As shown in the Clone Wars.

They're a thing, but no way in fuck did the Force originate from one lmao.
Didn't the Force originate from the Whill's Force Planet?

I doubt this solely because killing off the only female main character besides Leia is a fucking horrible idea. This would be perfect if Kylo was also a female.

that would be fantastic, but would also traumatize all those little girls who now have been taught to idolize Rey

>Didn't the Force originate from the Whill's Force Planet?
no it was the result of the force of my dick going in your moms bagina

They're pushing the tranny girl pretty hard

This sounds way too good to ever actually happen.

>killing the female main character

lol, never. If anything Poe is gonna die because he's just a white male

He was originally gonna die in Force Awakens anyway

Puerto Rican Brad Pitt

>Poe is White
You have a pretty loose definition of White going on there

Imagine if they made Poe/Finn a thing then killed Poe off. Absolute pottery

>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock
too good to be true

>Poe is white

This is a good quality shitpost

FAKE AND GAY. No way they kill off almost everyone like that. No one would give a shit about the third film then. FAKE AND GAY.

Where did this leak come from? Anyone have a link to an article or something?

>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
please be true

>tfw local basement-dwelling LARPers create better narrative than hordes of ridiculously well-paid Disney screenwriters

Imagine a world where this is true

Imagine a world where this is true

I wish this was true

I just want to see the faces of people

besides Kylo is more interesting than Rey anyways and Adam Driver's clearly the more talented actor

>A mystical tree discovered by a brother and sister long ago was the origin place of The Force.
How long will Sup Forums meme this?

as much as i wish this was real there is a zero percent chance of disney making something this good

Yes it is. One of the new canon comics shows how Luke recovered this tree as a sapling from the first Jedi temple or something. Which I assume is what we see burning in the new trailer.

typical abrams faggotry

Man I read plenty of theories before the trailer about how Rey was going to "turn to the dark side and shit"

Of course that's not gonna happen, nor will she die, this is fucking disney, they've got their corporate established character the merchandise shekels are pouring in, rey wont die

Yeah, she is related to Obi Wan. Daisy Ridley already said she thought it was "obvious" in the first movie and that it will be revealed.

>she will never grind her pussy on your face

>people this stupid actually use Sup Forums
Mothers heritage is mostly entirely white spaniard, one indigenous ancestor somewhere down the line
Father is pure Anglo
Get fucked gringo

timothy zahn is now the sole arbiter of star wars canon.

No way does Disney have the balls to do this.

Not a chance. A company run by feminists and numales killing the star female character? Bullshit.

>Windu
>dindu

This is actually really good. Amazingly good. This is straight up approaching oscar bait good levels. Hell if this were the actual story they could win an oscar for best movie.

They already said this movie reveals her parentage you retard.

Not to mention there's no way Kathleen Kennedy is allowing Rey to be killed.

Sounds wicked, I hope you're right, but after the travesty of a story that was TFA I expect nothing more than a mediocre shit stain.

>spainiard
>white

that is absolute kino. it will also sadly never happen

>nothing about Finn
>nothing about any supporting characters, new or preexisting
>claims they'll kill the fresh-faced, virginal, first female star of a Star Wars film
>that spergy fanfic about Luke being a badass when he's always been and always will be a whiny bitch
The Force is not strong with this one.

Disney owns Miramax and they made Pulp Fiction.

where's the short chink girl in that? fake and gay

What's sad is I know this is better than the real plot without the movie coming out

>movie made specially to please the sjws
>killing the strong female lead
top kek. never ever

That would actually be incredibly fresh but it's not going to happen

Gets lineage won't be revealed in the movies but I'd bet theres a book that gets made showing why they abandoned her. She won't be related to anyone we already know though

Obi wan is a force ghost and can talk to Rey

If this is true, why would Rey be using a lightsaber while training with Luke, as seen in the teaser?

K-kinographic!

She brought it to him you idiot. Luke probably has a change of heart when he finds out Han was killed

you betrayed yourself when you said Rey's lineage was not important, not only did they state otherwise multiple times but Disney jews wouldn't let go of all the merchandising power big family name could give Rey

other ideas are too good for Disney SW movies too

I doubt they'll have Luke do anything "epic" in these movies, it'll all just be teasing

You know this can't be true because the only woman Kenobi ever loved was killed. Here's the pasta:

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He was Sheev's apprentice before Dooku and Vader that used a double-bladed lightsaber. He fought against my master Qui-Gon on Naboo, and managed to kill him. Fortunately, even though I was still a Padawan I managed to cut him in half by taking advantage of the fact that he didn't know how to use the High Ground. However, it turned out that his hate somehow allowed him to survive getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit, and he somehow managed to escape from Naboo and become a cyborg spider on some other planet. Years later, during the Clone Wars, his brother Savage Opress found him and upgraded his cyborg legs. They went on a rampage across the Galaxy, trying to get revenge both on me and his former master Sheev. It's such a pity that he never told anyone that Sheev was a Sith Lord, that would have saved us a lot of trouble. They later took over Mandalore and killed the only woman I had ever loved right in front of me. Eventually, like 2 years ago ago in fact, Maul tracked me down here on Tatooine and I defeated him in just one strike, it was embarrassingly easy really. I held him in his arms as he died and closed his eyelids as a sign of respect, he was a good friend.

imagine the sjw meltdown if they killed off Rey

Clearly this would be great, but look at every other major character death in Star Wars thus far.
>Qi Gon Jin
Old jedi dude.
>Darth Maul
I'll come back to him.
>Count Dooku
Old Sith dude.
>Obi Wan
Old Jedi dude.
>Boba Fett
At the time of his death, basically nothing known about his character as established by the movies, so could be any age and have any backstory.
>Sheev
Very old sith.
>Vader
Pretty old and very storied Jedi
>Han Solo
Been doing important stuff around the galaxy basically all his life.

The theme for all of these is that they have stories that can be told of what they did before they died in the Expanded Universe. Exception is Maul, who was revived later so they could do the same thing. Rey, on the other hand, is thoroughly implied to have done nothing important prior to Force Awakens. We've seen the entirety of her story-worthy life from start up to what we know now. If Last Jedi starts right after TFA (as it seems, though that could be very off base) then killing her off in that movie leaves no room for her in the EU.

That said, this line of logic does lead me to conclude that either Poe or Kylo will be killed. Finn follows the same logic as Rey; so the only characters who are new to the sequel trilogy, developed enough to have impact, and have a history before the movies are Poe and Kylo. That probably puts Poe dead, as Kylo's arc seems like it will take the whole trilogy.

Technically, Snoke fits this bill too, but come on. Who else is going to slowly spell out the plot that has already been told to us?

Are you retarded? This is one of the most stupid posts I've read on Sup Forums.

>The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One, which led to The Clone Wars and the destruction of almost all Jedi.
Sith = jews
Jedi = whites
Clone Wars = WWII

I'll take back every issue I had with the Nu Wars reboot, if this happens. FUCK. Damn you, OP. You will make it even more painful now to witness the death of my childhood series...

As much as I want this to be true, Disney and their cronies would never kill off a female lead.

>They'd never kill off the lead midway through a trilogy of movies made for kids
ftfy

Damn. I'm impressed with your ability to lie on an anonymous forum and come up with a better story than the millionaires at Disney. Well done.

>moors
>white
If the muslim horde didn't permanently change the geneology of the entire Iberian peninsula you'd be onto something.

Sounds really good.
Wish it was true.
I have major doubts about this next film.
When VII dropped, I always thought it could have been better. I'm afraid the same feeling will be repeated with VIII

JJ's just pulling a L O S T and tossing out random mysteries, seeing which ones fit.

I wish. That'd be better than the shitheap we are about to get.

This sounds great and would save the prequel trilogy in my eyes.

Which is why it would never happen.

>
>As much as I want this to be true, Disney and their cronies would never kill off a female lead.

Kathy is so obsessed with female leads that she has to speak about MUH STRONG WOMAN every time she talks about Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw

>Luke never won a battle with his lightsaber
>when he finally uses it again 20 odd years later he wrecks everyone

Lel ok

>Luke never won a battle with his lightsaber.

He literally won a battle against Darth Vader in a saber duel at the end of RotJ.

Del Toro's character isn't a villain.

> girl gets murdered
>Sup Forums: wow!!! kino

MAKES YOU THINK

>random user on chinese basket weaving forum can write a better plot than the hacks at disney
Where did it all go so wrong, Sup Forums?

The original Finn character was a white rebel Han Solo like character that Han was going to pass the torch to before he died. Ray was going to fall in love with him, and then struggle with her choice between her love for Finn and her dedication to the force while she was training. So essentially a retelling of the Annakin/Padme story except with the genders swapped, and presumably with an opposite ending where Ray overcomes her passion and chooses the force in the third film and force-pushes Finn into the friendzone.

Abrams killed all of this because he literally said on the record the movie had too many white people and he demanded a black romantic interest for Ray. He ended up casting the blackest looking guy in Africa. The original white Finn was going to be very similar to original series Han; a smuggler, hot-shot pilot, and rogue who is used to looking out for number one and has to be coerced into joining the rebellion but only stays in the end because he has fallen in love with Ray. Han would have seen his younger self in him, sets up tension between this new proxy-son and his real son, it also sets up scenes where old Han is trying to talk Finn into helping the rebellion and realizing that he's talking to his former self who has the same reactions he did "What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it?", etc. Poe was originally just a small side character who was only in the first few minutes of the first film and dies when they crash on the planet, original Finn would have been a smuggler locked up by the Empire that Poe breaks out to fly the tie-fighter because he isn't a pilot, and then entrusts him to find Ray before he dies, so Finn has to struggle with finding Ray for the man who saved him and died or following his natural instinct to run and save his own skin.

Once you know how it was originally supposed to go you can see how they splintered some of the character arc and gave some to black-Finn and some to Poe.

>Rey's death in the third act

No way in hell this is happening

Its already established that Rey is going to stick around and be the new face of star wars