Who is your favourite athlete that didn’t live up to the hype?

Who is your favourite athlete that didn’t live up to the hype?

>DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, OK?
Best interview ever.

Ryan Leaf?

What about Mandarich

eh?
explainer, pls

Ryan Leaf. YouTube Ryan Leaf with that phrase. Glorious ass pain directed at some lowly beat writer.

Was he as good as PeyPey in college?

Sort of a mix between getting injured a lot, getting fat and never really getting used to the position Ferguson wanted him to play at.
Still won't forget muh batalha dos aflitos.

His junior year was slightly better than Manning's senior (like 2 qbr points) his frosh was a small sample size and his sophomore was ok. Manning had three straight years of full starting and qbr in the 140s so overall, no Leaf did not have the better collegiate career.

Kerlon

Jack Wilshere

was he better than lucas leiva back then?

Different roles. Lucas was always a box-to-box midfielder while Anderson used to play as an offensive midfielder. They were both pretty good for Grêmio nonetheless.

There are so many good ones in football. My personal favorite would have to be jamacrus Russell. He is the epitome of mid 2000s raiders

Johnny Manziel.

A little puzzled by the fact that he's not dead yet

I think he actually sobered up before he could OD.

Titus Bramble

I guess we'll see how the spring league goes - I'm kind of guessing he's still an ass

>ODing on rich white kid coke
This rarely happens, usually it's not until they get into the opiates and barbiturates mixed with booze to fall asleep that the death by OD happens.

Yeah, would not surprise me. Maybe without the booze and coke he can actually use what's left of his brain. (I wouldn't bet on it.)

Maybe the booze and the beer killed the broken part of his brain?

*booze and the coke

Tim Tebow
Robinho
Pato
Giuseppe Rossi
Ochocinco

Nah, probably broke it even further. Depression, anxiety, other mental problems. You know how it goes with boozehounds/cokeheads.

Rafael da Silva at manchester united. I thought it was only a matter of time before he was shipping off to Barca.

>Tebow
I like Tebow - he's too dumb to notice things didn't go well

Who the FUCK is spamming BBC on the Sup Forums catalog? Someone >we know, or just some rando user?

Ah shit ya caught me

Poor Freddy. That's just sad.

Mikaela Shiffrin

Please don't disrespect WilshGOAT like that. Still England's best midfielder since Gazza and still very good.