Mexican Olympian who never skii'd before finishes last

>43 years old
>never skii'd until a few months ago
>finishes dead last in 15km skii race
>gets to fuck Chloe Kim on the reg back at the village

why aren't you doing it, anons from 3rd world shitholes?

Hmm... I'm sure I could make the skiing national team for some no-snow country.
Just need to get dual citizenship somewhere.

Come to Brazil

go to panama

i'm sure i could make it to the norweigan football nt desu

Two guys already done that for my country.

I can't afford the equipment.

>43 years old
>>>never skied until a few months ago
>>>finishes dead last in 15km skii race

>WHY IS THIS DISGUSTING BULLSHIT ALLOWED???????? ? ? ? ? ? ?

>>never skii'd until a few months ago

is the Olympics just a politically-correct joke now?

congrats to him

>skii'd

You people are so pathetic

1. Explain why this guy should be allowed in the Olympics.
2. Explain how this is not making a joke of poor countries.
3. Explain how this is not disrespectful to athletes who have worked their entires lives to be there.

nah

he means the mexican guy is pathetic

It inspired some anons in another thread. I'd kill to be in the olympics. Could probably compete in snowboard cross for norway.

>gets to fuck Chloe Kim on the reg back at the village

STOP IT. SHES NOT EVEN AT THE OLYMPICS ANY MORE. SHES BACK HOME IN CALIFORNIA GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL.

This gives me hope, but I still have to qualify, no?

>>Quotas[edit]
>>A total of 310 athletes are allowed to compete at the Games. A maximum of 20 athletes per nation will be allowed to compete with a maximum of 12 males or 12 females from a nation being permitted.

>>A Standard[edit]
>>An athlete with a maximum of 100 FIS distance points will be allowed to compete in both or one of the event (sprint/distance). An athlete with a maximum 120 FIS sprint points will be allowed to compete in the sprint event and 10 km for women or 15 km for men provided their distance points does not exceed 300 FIS points.

>>B Standard[edit]
>>NOC's who do not have any athlete meeting the A standard can enter one competitor of each sex (known as the basic quota) in the sprint event or 10 km freestyle event for womem/15 km freestyle event for men. They must have a maximum of 300 FIS distance points at the end of qualifying on January 22, 2018. The qualification period began in July 2016.

doesn't look like you have to do anything but convince your national olympic committee to support you if your country doesn't have a "A standard" competitor

>Mexican Olympian
Do you remember this thread asking which spic country is best at winter sports?

Apparently it's Mexico

Nice. >we had a chink compete for >us

>B Standard
>NOC's who do not have any athlete meeting the A standard can enter one competitor of each sex (known as the basic quota) in...

A direct outgrowth to, or precursor of, children's soccer leagues where they try to convince the kids not to keep score and that "everyone is the best!"
Funny thing is that the kids keep score anyway. They instinctively know that it is a competition, and they strive to be the best.
And now the Olympics are trying to normal ize and reward being a failure. Revolting.

>A direct outgrowth to, or precursor of
Should read:
>A direct outgrowth of, or precursor to

whatever
been out of university a long time, still need to self-correct
fml

I think you're overreacting.

Could move to Somalia or Ethiopia and see where your fellow countrymen were born?

most of mexicans olympians aren't actually mexicans, half of them are chicanos tho.

he tried his hardest and he finished. it doesnt matter if he finished last, the spirit of the olympics is to compete.
sorry you are too autistic to understand that.

you gotta be rich for winter olympics if you're from latin america.

It doesn't really snow in a lot of places, maybe like patagonia and stuff, but I'm not completely sure how many latin american countries have the environment and an olympic committee willing to back you up for a winter sport. Summer olympics are a different story, of course.

How far behind everyone else was he? Genuinely curious if he was maybe not all that bad. If you took like 10 minutes longer than everyone to finish would they just mercy kill your run?

1. He met the qualifying standards, plus its nice to have more countries in the games.
2. Its good for said countries that are poorer as they actually have representation still.
3. It doesn't affect them

>mercy rules
Why do burgers do this?

WRONG. There's a boy who was adopted by a canadian couple, but that's not what being a CHI is.It means being born in the US but thinking you're mexican. There is a white wimmin who was BROWNED and decided to represent Mexico because why the fuck not.

This is precisely what the Olympic Games are about: "l'important c'est de participer", every fucker can participate as long as their country qualifies them. We even seen swimmers on the verge of drowning, morbid obeses running the 100m etc.
If you don't like it, just stick with grass diving.

That's not true at all?

The Mexican, Tongan guy, and a few others all became bros and wanted to train together.

They rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere, became best friends, cooked for each other and trained every day for over 10 hours a day.

You still have to get points in order to qualify, so you have to do plenty of races.

Also, when he crossed the finish line, all his bros were there to lift him up on their shoulders to show how proud they were that all of them crossed together. As friends. As Olympians.

It was pretty amazing to watch it live.

>They rented a cabin in the middle of nowhere, became best friends, cooked for each other and trained every day for over 10 hours a day.

or atleast that's what they told everyone

>wanting Chloe
>not going for Julia Pereira de Sousa Mabileau instead

>gets to fuck Chloe Kim on the reg

You say this like it's something special. Pretty sure everyone in Torrance, CA has done this already.

Feeling entitled to represent a country you've barely seen outside movies or a 1 week vacation trip is disrespectful