NS cultists

Just talked to a really retarded NS guy. Now, I respect intelligent NS who aren't total faggots, but this guy got pissed as fuck for me for the following:

>1. Not thinking American Whites are less pure than European Whites
>2. Not hating Polacks (Polish people)
>3. Not thinking Germanics will one day rightfully own Poland
>4. Not hating all Christians and Conservative Whites and thinking they're all lost causes
>5. Not hating every nation that fought against Hitler and loving every nation that fought with him (This guy loves Japan and hates Poland)

What kinds of experiences have you had with people who use NS to justify being retards? I can't believe such a degenerate, retarded attitude still exists in anybody in pro-White thinking anymore. Smart NS rock, but what is it about NS that attracts some people who become mindless angry cultists?

People like that give NS a bad name. BAKA

he's right pham

If you like Hitler explain this

I don't like Hitler or not really, I just hate retarded cultists who latch onto NS as their raison d'etre

No

Why the hate for Nova Scotia? Not cool laddy.

And what do you do those about your beliefs other than shitpost on Sup Forums all day and angrily rant to your (few) friends?

>0 years with Hitler

This isn't about me. I'm not an activist. I'm just interested in learning and exchanging ideas. Cultists who block you for disagreeing with them piss me off.

You can do that in literally any country if you don't care about it collapsing in a few years. True leaders think about the future.
>cultists who block you for disagreeing with them piss me off
how is what he did different from what you did in the OP?

I didn't block him and decide to get pissed off. I just shook my head and laughed at his views. Not only are his views retarded, but he can't handle being disagreed with.

>75 years without Hitler

Don't you ethereal can also wishing make top welfare skitches?

what are you trying to say with that image?
wow dude you are so cool. if you laughed it off and didn't take it seriously then why post an angry blog post here right after. it sounds like you are the one who can't handle disagreement

>why don't you hate everyone as much as me?
Because some of have to live day to day without being consumed by hate! Still all who fought bolsheviks are heroes. But natsoc died in 45

I'm annoyed by people who get triggered and block people. I'm openminded. People who want to stay in their safespace of acceptable views annoy me.

So shoot me. I think it's an interesting topic

>what are you trying to say with that image?
Whatever you make out of it.

are you trying to say that the more years away from hitler, the better germany gets? because that is what you are implying

bump

just curious why does pol hate sargon?
he seems reasonable enough on most issues

I don't hate him it's just a good meme

>the better germany gets?
Where did you get Germany from?

>but what is it about NS that attracts some people who become mindless angry cultists?
The fact that it's a meme.
90% of it's draw is purely image based.

FIRST ACTUAL RESPONSE TO MY ACTUAL FUCKING THREAD

Thank you

Jesus Christ Sup Forums sucks dick lately.

. Not hating Polacks (Polish people)

polish women are massive coal burners

>why are skinhead faggots acting like such faggots?

for an allegedly intelligent NS, you suck dick at inferring the general behavior of a population

He just thinks they're Asians, he wouldn't care if they mixed with Blacks

I'm not NS. He wasn't a skinhead. Just a wannabe-intellectual faggot

cool

What nationality was the guy?

American