>canada takes in a bunch of refugees
>zero refugee crimes

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

flagtheory.com/eu-citizenship-investment-option/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrXc05jpB9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our refugees are actually screened

You're so beta you don't even report the crimes.

Remember, if you report their crimes, the racists win.

you fucking hoser, the refugees trudeau pulled in here had actual background checks and the majority were families
mutti merkel didn't bother with background checks for the mudslime avalanche in europoor

North America is gonna have to save Europe from their own shitty mistakes. We better start trying to get Mexico on board with us.

Too cold and lonely. Unforgiving hell hole to find yourself in.

Canada: 25k refugees who have been screened and brought over

Europe: Over 1 million refugees who are flooding, often unchecked and unaccounted for, into the EU.

Canada
>good screening process
Europe
>open borders, most of the refugees aren't really even refugees

That's it.

Why don't they screen their refugees?

Its only a matter of time my dear leaf.

Because that is racist

Maybe sometime during the longer distance traveled to immigrate to Canada the shittyness wears off?

daily reminder that Mexicans that stay in Mexico are bro tier the lower class trash are what's been coming north man

we screen our refugees, only accept families (no single males), we only took in 25,000

immigrating in canada is hard, you must
1. have enough moneys
OR
1. Perfect or Excellent English OR French.
2. You must have a degree otherwise, you are obligated to study in some college or something in Canada. (Considering canadian education is fucking expensive no one can do it lol)
You can still get scholarships and shit, but if you don't fulfill those requirements, you can't apply for canadian residence.

Germany doesn't require anything, they just export muslims indiscriminetaly

Also, Canada forces you to learn about their culutre, there are some other cucky ways to apply for asylum in canada, but they always say 'lol no'.

Trust me, I'm from a thrid worlde country :(

Not even they want to touch Canadians.

I would assume it's for the same reason black people don't commit crimes in the united states statistically since Eric Holder got into office, if they don't keep tabs on refugee crime, there's no refugee crime, right?

Because come on already it is 2016

Canada is better at covering up crimes.
Also our "refugees" are vetted at the very minimum.

1) Canada was selective with their refugees, Europe allowed anyone and everyone to come

2) Canada took far fewer refugees than europe

But you would, wouldn't you paddy.

/thread

they where screened lol

we already had 30 odd rapes in ontario and a bunch of kids got assaulted at a school

Canada just doesn't report on refugee crime at all. Just look at the horrible refugees in Nova Scotia, the media had to be forced to report on it

Cause oceans

Actually, the Brit is partially right. A lot of the crimes in Canada are smaller and less significant than a mass shooting, but you do have crimes. However, you do handle your immigrant much much better than Europeans.

Canada brought in families, they targeted Women & Children

Europe brought in Brown & Black young men

Muslims are a smaller minority in Canada and don't start causing problems until they have a large enough parallel society that they become embedded.

its because refugees in europ are from afrika to as well as the all the shity arab countries just like the mexicans,the problem all 3rd world upbrining look theirs a liveleak video for every one of these places of mobs burning people. u cant change 3rd world stupid

I can tell you for a fact that this country is full of shitskins who have neither

>immigrating to Canada is hard

top kek nigger, Canada accepts anyone with a pulse. Do you have any idea how many Chinese people are here that don't speak English or French that got in through chain migration (family)?

Because Soros told them not to.

>Perfect or Excellent English OR French.
This is a joke right? I deal with people daily that don't speak a lick of english or french

>Zero

No, I have a rake for that.

Our are NOT SCREENED - I have no idea where the other leafs on this thread have gotten the info that they are screened

We do take "families" with "fathers" which I guess is a bit of an improvement - like from a 0/10 to a .5/10

oh true, when you actually manage to migrate, and you go through the hard-working process of getting a citizenship 5-6 years. Then, you're allowed to "call" your family. They have fewer requirements in language an education. English and French schools are free once you're located in canda, yay.

But you must have a family member livin' there.

They do take males too, not just "families", but for males is just way, way harder. If you have a family, you better apply to Quebec, than to English-speaking Canada.

You can also purchase citizenship for $1mil. It wouldn't surprise me if banks here just give them a loan and make them and their future generations pay it off.

They can legally fuck goats in your country, it's not a surprise that they are less sexualy frustrated.

>fuck goats
Only oral sex on goats is legal

The ones causing problems are not the refugees actually from Syria. The ones within the quota countries in EU take are not exactly the problem. The problem are the Iraki/North African hordes that literally invade Europe.

You cannot.
Your country citizenship is very expensive, you should be glad.
I'm pretty sure asking for a loan for a citizenship is very stupid as people who buy citizenships usually just want the passport to bypass visas easily. as flagtheory.com/eu-citizenship-investment-option/

If someone is poor and want citizenship, just getting naturalized is cheaper. There is also marriage, too.

I think one of the easiest citizenships to get is the brazilian one, huehuehueu.

The Rebel Media reported on refugee children assaulting people in schools back East.

You don't see it.

There also is refugee crime, but the gov't doesn't even care if individuals commit crime let alone the rapefugees.

Because European Countries are taking in multiple millions of refugees at a time per country whereas Canada has only taken 55,000 refugees.

Plus, European countries let any random literally who mudslime cross the borders unchecked. You get the scum of the scum, literally whos, and lower classes spilling into Europe. All mudslimes who enter Canada have to apply, thoroughly background checked, and are put onto a waiting list. The vast majority of people who want to come to Canada get turned down. Canada only lets in middle-class mudslime refugees and mudslimes with higher education. They're not lower-class garbage.

But the truth is, the Mudslimes shouldn't even be in Canada or Europe in the first place.

Sup Forums is destroyed

Its happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrXc05jpB9s

I'll take the way we did it over your UK muzzie slums any day, britcuck.

Potatonigger.