Why is Finland so based?

Why is Finland so based?

From what I've seen, they're drunks, hate being within 5 feet of each other, love the cold, have dank memes, love guns, love innawoods shit, hate Russians, hate Swedes, and reverse engineer Soviet tech and make it 1000x better.

How do they do it? How do they consistently remain so based after so many years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turanian genes

Finns are overrated.

LEAVE US ALONE

>hate being within 5 feet of each other
Is this just a meme or is this true? I made out with a Finnish exchange student by getting real close with her and caressing her thigh, by the end of the night she was sitting on my lap. She might have just been a whore, though

Sounds like a whore.

I've heard that Scandinavians/Nordic peoples in general don't really like close contact. That's more of a Latin thing.

Our women are whores of the highest caliber

its a meme in public places with random people i think and its about respecting personal space

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c pretty legit Finnish rappers.

>Nobody notices spurdo

>Dat ID

God bless Farage

Well I know where I'm going. Better start drinking more vodka and learn to knife fight so I can defend myself.

yeah but have you SEEN Finnish women before?

I hate Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

I wish you will be fortunate enough to experience a same fate, ein freund

Why? Because he just described your country too? Sounds like someone is a little Jealous

Why are there so many of these suck-up threads nowadays? It's a fucking slide thread and all you fags keep bumping it (just like I do here tbf, but this is the only time I've commented on these nonsensical Finn threads).

I prefer the Swedes to be honest; they come off as cold if you don't really know them, but they are the warmest people ever if you get to know them.

>Swedes

Diplomats.

Waiting to destroy us again...

How did Swedes destroy France? They wanted to save you, if anything.

wod da fug

And yet most of them can't even drink milk.

Land of mosquitos puts you in your place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

Mmmmmm...cheetos with milk

Why do you have to give me these cravings?

Can confirm

finland isnt based. the people might be interesting but their government who calls the shots is stupid as fuck. they had allowed refugees to rape their children and did nothing

I met a Finnish guy in a kebab shop once, I have no idea why he was in England but he was so fucking drunk. He was wearing all denim and boots and had a hitler youth haircut and a handle bar mustache. He was blonde too.

He repeatedly groped all the girls that where in the kebab shop waiting for their food. And repeated called us cowards because we 'didn't beat the Russians like Finland beat them'

Do you guys ever learn about your pre ice age ancestors?

That's some old pasta

That is literally a true story. The jokes on you chink.

Maybe it is if you have been telling it past 3 years on Sup Forums

Shit bait

>>On a serious note.
Some finnish women are fuckin beautiful.
Some Look %100 white.
i would definitely.

Finland was based until they ran out of menes

You leaves are adorable, tryibg to be relevant. How's your faggot president?

You have to be pretty warm to allow the brown swines into your country and cuck yourselves.

KEK

ID says Uk
Has british queen on 20 bill

When will you be independent from britain.

You forgot finland is regarded now as the promised land for heavy metal. Music that shits on nigger beats while a monkey writes self promotional songs about his dick and how tough he is.

Yeah. The hot ones look slutty as hell.