After Episode IX they're taking a break from the Episode films and doing a Game of Thrones style Old Republic series...

After Episode IX they're taking a break from the Episode films and doing a Game of Thrones style Old Republic series. There will still be anthology films though.

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you literally can't do old republic without pic related. If they try, there will be riots

Fuck Revan. He's the most bland Mary Sue character. The original KOTOR was a cut and paste of ideas from the movies and Revan is like 90% Darth Vader

>Sith use a space station weapon to threaten the galaxy until one good and kills the other

Holy shit! Original!

So you're saying there's no room for improvement?

Anything new Old Republic would be a reimagining or completely unrelated to kotor.
>No advanced tech
>No grey force

This is nice fanfiction that will never happen

Is it possible to play KOTOR and enjoy it now, or has the game aged like milk?

One of the anthology films might be Clone Wars following a new Jedi character and his/her adventures. they have to avoid conflicting with the cartoon though.

Have you ever played KOTOR II? Kreia, HK, GOTO and others really expand on his character and make him unique. Of course Bioware had to just pull a TFA and rip off the OT but Obsidian really does well with Revan.

The same source of that info said that there'd be an Obi-Wan movie announcement this weekend

Not happening, user, it's all fake

The mobile ports of KOTOR I and II is kino.

>his/her
>implying they'll ever make a movie with a male lead

Unless he's black the correct pronoun is SHE

>his

star wars isn't for boys anymore silly, it's for us girls now.

were actually leaning more towards a male lead for the live action clone wars. he might be non-white to set him apart from obi-wan and anakin.

Because the defining feature of Anakin and Obi-Wan were their whiteness.
If Disney were smart they'd do an alien Jedi but of course they can't put literal real world racial politics on him

KOTOR 1 has with its awful writing and 10 hour long opening level. kotor 2 is K I N O though

Korriban and Manaan were kino

why was kreia so good?

Great. I can take a break when the real fan fiction starts to happen.

Because she was written by a guy who hated Star Wars

Bioware protagonists are always at least near Mary Sue's, in some of them other characters can make the story interesting. KOTOR 2 works in that way, but the story in 1 is pretty meh for it. I think Revan is probably more interesting to hear about as some impossibly talented badass that knew all about these secrets of the sith and jedi than actually watch.

huh I never thought about it like that
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

KOTOR 1 is legitimately the best RPG of this century

KOTOR 2 should have never existed

>Because she was written by a guy who hated Star Wars
Which is funny because he has a better grasp of the material than Disney does.

Muh grey jedi

Obiwan is being announced tomorrow during the closing panel. Screenshot this.