*punches and kicks your dog*

>*punches and kicks your dog*

whats wrong? im just being dominant, esse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0whjfl-DxM
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1471/05/1471058356188.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>M-muh animals are muh babies!
I don't understand why it's ok to chain up wild animals, cut their balls off, and then tell them when to eat, sleep, and shit; but somehow hitting them is cruel. People are incredibly stupid

doge whipsers

>animals never hurt each other

>I don't understand why it's ok to chain up wild animals, cut their balls off, and then tell them when to eat, sleep, and shit; but somehow hitting them is cruel. People are incredibly stupid
>being a MUH ANIMUL ROIGHTS! faggot

I bet your weak unhealthy ass is vegan too, right?

The only thing I ever forced my dog to do is to shit outside.

I hope it hurt.

It's not about animal rights, it's about principles.
I beat any animal that shits in my yard, stray or not.

Cutting their balls off is helping them. Also there is nothing wrong with providing structure to their lives.

Fucking dumb spics.

*whispers to your cat*

>Cutting their balls off is helping them
I hope you got your reproductive organs cut off, not like you would use them anyway

>I beat any animal that shits in my yard, stray or not.
>it's about principles.

Try this with the next person who lets their dog shit in your yard. lol.

I bet all the ineffective trainers who talk shit about him take weeks to correct the same thing. results speak for themselves holmes

i have a more aspiring future than your loli-loving, cumstained, greasy virgin ass

>Try this with the next person who lets their dog shit in your yard. lol.
lol, spoken like a true coward. It's obvious that you have nothing going for you in this life.

Control the pet population your fucking nigger. Also a lot of dogs benefit from being neutered after adolescence.

I already graduated and have a job you retarded monkey.
Keep talking about the future you're "gonna have".

>lol, spoken like a true coward.
>says the one that fights dogs, not men

>spoken like a true coward. It's obvious that you have nothing going for you in this life.

I'm serious m8. Beat the shit out of the next dog who shits in your yard. Right in front of their owner. I want you to.

Imagine using that argument for a human, it's just as true.
Yet we don't do it because it is immoral and in general a horrible thing to subject someone to do against their will or cognizance.

>owner letting their dog shit on their yard
I'd beat both tbqh. You wouldnt?

k but y u gotta be a dick

>I'm serious m8. Beat the shit out of the next dog who shits in your yard. Right in front of their owner. I want you to.
Ok, I will make a webm of it for you next time so I can shatter your pathetic ego on this manganese dog training forum

No because I don't behave like a black person and resort to violence.

I don't get it, the dog bit him, what was he supposed to do?

Thanks. Remember it's not about my ego it's about my principles.

What else are you supposed to do when a 100 pound beast lunges at you and won't release?

Fucking the kick shit out of it until it lets go

>black person
Just say nigger, you cuck. Or is Tyrone "busy" in the next room?

You have no principles, you are a coward who thinks animals have rights

I don't think it is. Animals are just lesser than humans.

Americans do it because housewives like to fuck Labradors when their husbands go to work. The obsession people have with animals calling them children or grandchildren, having birthdays and sending them postcards is so fucking creepy. Not to mention the practice of fucking up dogs genetics so they can get a breed with qualitys they like.

white girls fuck dogs

>cuck
>saying that black people commit crime isn't enough you have to add nigger too
Isn't Sup Forums trying to get rid of you t_d fags right now? Is that why you're here?

Im sure you bark more than you bite

I agree that they don't. I just think you're funny talking all tough on this Bhutanese basket weaving forum.

>calls someone a cuck
>references interracial cuckoldry

every time

Dude same, that guy is an idiot. Bet he believes in God too! LOL Fucking stupid nigger (((kike))) cuck! XP

"I don't think it is" isn't an argument. Cutting the balls off of animals and then pretending it is for their own benefit is facetious.

Americans really hit their dogs? Actual subhumans aren't even smart enough to train an animal

I'm not a tryhard like you so I don't need to say nigger in every post.

Wait till you my dick, I'mma beat dat pussy up!

You wouldn't hit a dog if it tried to bite your nuts off?

So speaking with sincerity is now "talking tough"? This is what I meant when I said you have no principles.

Sssshhhhh he's from t_d, he's trying to fit in don't embarrass him.

Literally the only dog that has attacked him out of hundreds.

What's your track record TV? I bet you sure know more than him.

How is it wrong though?

>numales that know nothing about dog psychology and want to be their dogs best friend

your dog doesnt see you as the pack leader. your dog sees you as a cuck

It's an "I don't understand that dogs can't rationalize and understand like people can" episode.

They do and more than you might think

>so furious he can't even give us our (You)s anymore
>screeching KEK as he leaves
Never change, t_d, never change.

He used to be super fat. Really epitomized how most male cat owners are fucking pussies.

This. The dog will always try to get the better of you unless you firmly establish that you own his shit.

I never made any sort of argument that castration is "wrong", but saying that castration is good for the animal is a bold faced lie. We neuter animals because it makes ownership that much easier for the retards who can't control a wild animal but desperately seek companionship.

first post in the thread ya schizo cuck

I'm a cat owner and lover and I'd bet I'd fuck you up

If a dog does something bad like shit or piss in the house there is literally nothing wrong with shoving its face in it and giving it a hiding, and then being loving to it when it behaves
It's a dog it doesn't have cognitive thought all its thinking is if i shit in here again ill get punished

Now harming an animal for pleasure or boredom is despicable
It's like spanking a child, once it extendeds beyond normal punishment and becomes frequent and extreme it's a problem

Cuck has lost all meaning like autist and retard at this point. There needs to be a better new insult for mouth breathers to get their hands on.

Humans are animals. Literally the exact same thing.

Yeah I suppose you're right.

Don't you ever talk shit about Jackson Galaxy

This. You don't start kicking your kid because he isn't sitting on command or something. inb4 the edgy fedora tipper replies

>you don't start kicking your kid because he isn't sitting on command or something
spotted the cuck

I'm a dog trainer. I've lost count of how many times I've been called up to a house and the dog is sitting on the main sofa staring at the TV. Usually the owner is sitting on a loveseat in the corner. It's fucking weird.

Fuck dogs! They're ANIMALS and shouldn't be allowed indoors.

I hate how my race is filled with degenerate pet fetishists nowadays. An animal is not a human being and should not be treated as such. Our ancestors knew this.

Now you're really trying too hard.

That is weird. I'd be sitting next to my dog instead, enjoying the show.

Good doggo

I wish I had saved all the pictures of women fucking dogs when I did pc and cellphone repair. You would be amazed how many women will fuck their dogs or let the dog lick them.

The dog will usually start growling if I try sitting next to it.

Is that a Lab?
I thought they were one of the most even tempered larger dogs

cesar tamed that beast btw

>freeze frame
>yup, that's me, now you're probably wondering how I got in this situation

Very very true.

Surely he's the opposite; he's saying you SHOULD be able to hit them.

>not engaging with the point
How fucking dumb are you?

This

You're a gigantic faggot

This

How fucking dumb are you that you can't understand his point?

This

Does it think it's alpha of the house?
Would a genuine beatdown by the father/adult male make it get its shit together?

I knew this guy that had to put horseshoes on horses and he carried a small sledge hammer with him and he would conk the horse on the head with the sledge hammer if it acted up

he said it was an old trick

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

That's a good trick

Works on women too

y dog is mad ;_;

AYO AYO AYO HOL UP
*barks at nothing for literally hours*
SO U B FINNA SAY MHM MHM
*chases invisible car*
AYOOOOO HOL UP
*pukes on rug*
YOU WAS SAYIN DAT
*rapidly bites multiple small children*
HOL UP

The dog sees the sofa as its territory. They see the owner watching TV and integrate it into its own hierarchy dynamic.

>barks at nothing for literally hours

Do dogs actually do this? The only time my dog will bark is if it wants my attention or if someone is at the door.

what did he mean by this?

typo

U B SAYIN DAT
*Covers furniture in fur*
WE WUZ THE OWNERS N SHEEEIT?

this isn't reddit, we don't do edits

edit: unless you buy a Sup Forums pass

People who let their dog inside their house, or worse still, sleep with them

Are mentally ill and need to be banned from 'taking care of' dogs

Sure, but now you've given the dog anxiety and it's probably more likely to piss itself out of fear when it sees you. Only pussies beat dogs anyway, this is an undisputable fact

No, we are humans, they are animals. The very definition of an animal is something that is not human. It's a term we humans use to describe non-humans.

>didn't know what you were talking about
>go to youtube
>search name
>see 1 min of this
youtube.com/watch?v=v0whjfl-DxM

OMFG this is the most cucked shit I have ever seen on normie level

Human is a species of animal

>given the dog anxiety
LOL you are one stupid shit. Give your dog a prozac if you are so worried about it's anxiety. It's a fucking WILD ANIMAL that you decided to cage and control. I think it's a little too late to worry about it's anxieties of being dominated.

You're under the impression that my dog would try and bite my nuts off, it wouldn't. It was raised in an actual decent home.
No bad dogs, just bad owners

i am blown away that people don't have the shame to hide that shit when they give their device over

Edge: The Thread

I hope you don't own animals. It's actually really easy to spot who's never owned a dog in these threads because of the edgelord replies

reminder

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1471/05/1471058356188.webm

>that filename

your dog is a faggot and so are you faggot

my dog is half wolf and if i treat it like a bitch itll start killing people

turns out pack animals need a dominant pack leader to maintain pack order and confidence in an animal

otherwise the stupid fucking dog (that you own) thinks youre incapable of protecting it and itll have to become top dog and run over you

I bet your dog is fucking tiny and barks at other dogs and you smirk like a fat fucking bitch