What speed does Sup Forums watch their kino at?

What speed does Sup Forums watch their kino at?

Using VLC, obviously.

films 1.4, tv shows 1.7-2.0

Mpc you pleb. With madvr

is this the meme where we pretend we watch multiple yifi movies simultaneously with vlc at 1.25x speed on a laptop screen with built-in speakers?
I sure love this meme

>films 1.4, tv shows 1.7-2.0

why different speeds?

if im marathoning a whole movie then usually 2.5, but if im only watching 1/4 of it then 1.5

120fps

Flick: 2x
Movie: 1.5x
Film: 1x
Cinema: 0.5x
Kino: 0.25x

I've experimented with diff speeds and these just seem to be the sweet spots for me. Films at 2.0 just feel a little rushed but tv shows have less to think about and remember than a movie so they feel good at that speed. Recommended.

>VLC
>not PotPlayer

Do you know what speed is?

Slow shit like Moonlight and Manchester by the Sea: 1.5x

Extra slow shit like 2001 and Stalker: 2x

Everything else: 1x

Mpc doesn't have speed control

quarter-to-half speed

Weed is gay

Just use cheat engine and enable speed hack.

>they dont use mpv

Why do anons love mpv over vlc?

Hipster mentality. They don't like popular stuff.

They don't. It's a forced meme on Sup Forums. Normal people don't use linux and therefore don't use MPV.

>There are people so concerned with consuming quantity that they actually do this

you know they have mpv for windows right?

its light on resources and plays everything and you can tweak the shit out of it if you want to. vlc is a bloaty mess.

>you know they have mpv for windows right?
You know it's still just a forced meme that no one uses, right? Did you install Gentoo as well?

are you jealous that i installed gentoo lol

>its light on resources
>bloaty
It's not 2002 anymore. Resources are plentiful and cheap.

>i
I would never be jealous of a nigger.

I've use vlc, mpc-hc+madvr, potplayer, mpdn, and mpv. I prefer mpv on all platforms because of its customizability, rendering, color management, and very smooth youtube-dl integration. It can be a learning curve for less technically inclined people, but it is the the best media player out.

mpv user here.

Real men use the command line to play their videos. And we don't need a UI. That's retarded.

you dont even need to use the command line though, just click on the video file.

>he uses a gui file manager

holy pleb

Fucking spazzes, the lot of you

That's the pleb way that VLC does it. mpv users like me just type a command into the terminal. That's the easiest and fastest way.

mpc-hc has speed control, its set to 2x at default but that can be changed, it also pitches the voices up but that can also be changed.

good one

>gui

i honestly can't tell if I'm being baited or not

Hows this make you feel?

that's good because it saves you time

>if im marathoning a whole movie then usually 2.5

lol

MPV
P
V

Of course.

fag