Germany axe attack: Assault on train in Wuerzburg

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/hamburg-documentary-attackers-white-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>#MerciMerkel

Way to break the story there, Walter Cronkite. You hear some guy drove a truck through Nice, too?

#JeSuisKartoffel

at least police put that savage down

He's Here

Soon to be joined by Nigel

Where are all the Europeans shitposters asking why the police didn't just disable the attacker by shooting him in the leg? They sure aren't this quiet when American police put down rabid thugs.

Why didn't they shoot the belt out of his pants and comically make him fall down the stairs?

Actually he was shot in the leg, unfortunately - that was his weak spot.

>potatoes

Faggot.

What a fucking dumbass, if he had just rammed a car into the train his success would have been many, many times higher.

fuck me the user with the dubs called this in a prediction thread. Kekus vault

Wrong country

TOOT TOOT

Oy vey it's annuda shoah

>axe
>0 fatalities
See, gun control really works.

mutti

Daily reminder that because German police officers are equipped with hollow point bullets they don't need 10 bullets to kill a suspect.

Finally Happen

Only if you ban assault trucks too.

>No white house lit in black white red stripes for white people

Daily reminder that your country is completely and utterly fucked.

Clearly they need better security staff on the trains.

You need to be 18 to drive that sort of thing.
Most refugees like this one are "16"-"17".
No problem there for now.

Waaaay to underrated.

Thank You Sir
i was aiming this at the euro collective
concerned with islamism
Well aware of his nationality

I wouldn't call it too soon, Hans

god fuck that's disgusting. delet plz

>Implying he's smart enough to think about that, let alone to actually steal, then drive a car.

It's like a reverse Columba

>take a train in Europe
>still trashed from carrying millions of refugees
>no one has time to clean it
>sit in between the poop filled aisles and the poop filled seats
>suddenly see a migrant coming at me
>feel like a horrible racist for even looking at him, avert my eyes
>he slices my hand off with an axe
>I get arrested for hate speech after telling the police he looked like an arab

Pretty sure kek called this yesterday

>Daily reminder that your country is completely and utterly fucked.
Not as fucked as the UK is

Clean and safe european trains! woo-woo!

Afghans are tiny scrawny desert people, I can easily kill you in a single axe swing.

I'm so ashamed the US doesn't have a robust public transportation system. It's so shameful that I have to drive my personal automobile around instead of sharing a small area with a few hundred refugees

Just look at all the culture we're missing out on, Americans! Don't you want this in your city?

more Loretta

Canada has clean and efficient public transport. It's what Europe was supposed to be.
t, European

i haven't ridden an intercity train in some time, if these assholes have the nerve to let them looking like this im gonna flip my shit
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>german police are allowed to carry fire arms
You seem to have forgotten about the 6 gorilllion Germany.

Show me a picture of a messed up ICE, only subhumans ride on REs, RBs or ICs.

Cool axe, Hans

They are still much cleaner than 10-15 years ago, you will be fine.

Is there any place besides the UK where police are unarmed?

Unemployed degenerate living off welfare detected

Yeah nothing like getting your head cut off and your tongue eaten by a chug on the bus.

>efficient

I wouldn't go that far, user.

South Korea

well i sure hope one of our presidential candidates has the courage to have a federal ban on assault axes.

Carrying axes is actually illegal in Germany.

I have a nice car too.
Just never cancelled my Bahncard after Uni. :^)
But seriously, DB used to be third world tier before they had competitors.

Nah. You're being bred out of existence and your government are promoting it.

That is in a way more advanced stage in the UK or France than it is in Germany.

I don't know why people aren't talking about this!

Merkel should fucking hang for this shit, she has put her society in mortal danger. Europeans are being attacked almost daily by Muslims and everybody is just sitting on their hands and whistling their way into an early grave. I'll repost a comment I just made on plebbit aimed at a cuck which roughly sums my current feelings up:

>I can tell you don't want trouble. That's fine. Most of us don't. You just want to keep your head down and stay out of it. But we're not going to be able to do that for much longer unfortunately because there's a giant 8th century Islamic monster that's broken into our societies and has picked a fight with us and now there's nowhere left to run. Tolerating it isn't going to work because it wants to end your life, have its way with your wife and put your children out of commission.

>So we're going to have to go ahead and pick up a broken beer bottle and jam it into its face at some point in the future. I hope when the time comes, you will understand.

At present I envision some kind of civil war type scenario breaking out *somewhere* probably France in under 18 months. When they have their presidential election there shit is going to kick off and explode.

>0 fatalities

Your refugee is deaded.

They still are. Trains are fucking dirty, noisy and on peak you can't even stand properly. Eurobahn is fine and clean, but had some problems with their smelly toilets.

>Nah. You're being bred out of existence and your government are promoting it.
Rotherham

20 victims down to 4? Is Germy down playing another migrant attack?

This

What about truck control?

Turk or just not into kraut that much?

>In May, a man reportedly shouting "Allahu akbar" killed one person and wounded three others in a knife attack at a railway station near the German city of Munich.
>He was later sent to a psychiatric hospital and authorities said they found no links to Islamic extremism.
Except for, you know, screaming Aloha Snackbar. Jesus, the denial is amazing.

People under shock or whatever it is called are included aswell

>probably France in under 18 months

Yeah, probably. Fuck I want none of that shit.
I can imagine the military starting some shit. They're overworked and exhausted since the state of emergency started.

Thanks Obama

That's not hard to call.

There will also be another terrorist attack next week.

cool rape, ahmed, why don't you bring it to the white house?

>cool rape, ahmed, why don't you bring it to the white house?
Never been to the UK and it's not just rape

You should be ashamed.

Read the fucking text to your anthem.

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons!

You do realize that the comment was made by a pol poster.

I would love it to fuck if France was both where the values of 1789 were born and also where they died. :3

ficki ficki kraut
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/hamburg-documentary-attackers-white-men/

>Multiculturalism is a failure
>Fast Forward: JUST FUCK OUR CONTINENT UP FAMILY
Glad Merkel is so tolerant now, diversity is strength

But when will you ban assault axes?

>dubs plus satan trips in my ID

Confirmed that Obama is responsible for this.

Face it, Ahmed. Deutschland is no longer uber alles.

You are aware that concentration camp jokes are the funniest jokes Germans know?

Underrated.

double confirmed

After a shit ton of mudslime terror attacks eventually some country is going to elect someone who will actually take care of the problem. Maybe they'll start rounding em up and shipping em of to detainment camps or better yet back to their shithole of a country. The sjw cucks will literally start crying and it will be glorious.

You do understand that your justice system is fucking you worse than the EU ever could?

dude is this shopped?

Just wait until the Muslims come for you, then you'll be jelly of our freedoms

I had an Israeli classmate that knew a lot more of those than anybody else I've met.

I'm more likely to die of a road accident statistically.

What this the beta-train or what went wrong? It was 20 vs. 1? Why didn't the passengers smack the shit out of kid? I mean he was 17 years old.

Hey, that's not very funny.

My grandfather died in one of those camps.

...He fell out of the guard tower.

>Face it, Ahmed. Deutschland is no longer uber alles.
Ali, do you look forward to more of your relatives coming over from Pakistan?

Are you that upset that Polish people are stealing your toilet cleaning job?

Bit too funny for a kraut comment

>implying that isnt the case in the US as well

nah, the BBC counted shocked people as victims.
There were 20 passengers in that compartment. 4 got injured, the train stopped, the little shit fled out of the train.
He tried to escape through the city and got shot down by the SEK as they tried to arrest him and he started to attack them.
Unfortunately for that asshole the SEK and MEK (special police troops) was in a city nearby as the call got out and they decided to get him asap.

How do we deal with Germany?
Their anti free speech laws are literally drowning europe in gibsmedats and snackbars.

We laugh at Sweden, but really they can only hurt themselves, whereas Germany has de facto control over immigration in most european countries.

>21
Sure her age was verified and she just happens to look like a 13 year old.

shouting allahu snackbar and pushing a religious or political agenda are two different pair of shoes.
The guy who tried to shoot down Trump was more a terrorist than this.

I understand that Germany is painting the refugee rapists as victims and native germans as the culprits of a mass rape.
That's some sweden tier shit right there.

do they have capital punishment over there?

Holy shit this banter, calm down guys, ww3 hasn't started yet.

The feel just hit me like a truck, the axe of racism is falling towards europe's neck.