Fuckity bye -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WoBiUuWeo0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7QjNwwQjYBo
twitter.com/benfostermusic?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sucks for him.
>tfw mathchad

so 12's regeneration starts in the episode where he wears the goat grey coat (but he somehow does a thing to prolong it)? Do we know which one that is?

New Doctor announcement Monday

The Pilot was kino and anyone who disagrees is a shitposter who couldn't pay attention to the episode.

youtu.be/WoBiUuWeo0Q

Murray's final masterpiece. Listen to it boys. That's the song of a girl who's giddy for the universe.

Why did /who/ like Ram? Ram's such a shit in the first two episodes, and everything I've heard like thinking Lord of the Rings is an old movie implies he doesn't get better.

what is the premise of class and how is it related to doctor who

It was 7/10 bretty gud, I'm not sure about kino. Simm in the trailer was kino.

REPOSTAN

so is the Christmas Special just gonna be 12 attempting to hold himself together while fighting monsters/tying up loose ends/possible Clara reconnections and then blow up by the end out of stress

on a similar note, does the Doctor remember Clara now?

>Why did /who/ like Ram?
Are you confusing this with people who had a boner for Fady Elsayed?

Some students have to defend their school/each other from aliens. The Doctor pops up for five minutes in the first episode

It's like Buffy, where a bunch of teenagers and their teacher protect their school from paranormal threats. It takes place in Coal Hill where Ian, Barbara, and Clara used to teach. Aside from the first and last episode, connections between Doctor Who are extremely scarce.

The first half was good. Once they get in the TARDIS it just sort of becomes Moffat phoning it in, but still not bad.

REMINDER
abc.net.au/tv/programs/whovians/
>Rove McManus & his team of superfans dissect, delve into and delight in the world of Doctor Who. As well as unpacking the latest episodes, they'll analyse, critique & unravel the mysteries of this globally renowned series.
>8:32pm, 28 mins
This will air 8 hours from now. It's australian and on a secondary channel so don't count on it showing up on torrent sites ever. This cringe will be lost to time and /who/ won't even be able to meme it

TOO EASY POSHO

He's just a lamer, less likeable Clyde Langer. And Clyde is a GOAT character, it's just that he was a little mean at first.

Look at me, comparing a "young adult" drama to a kids' show. Too easy..

What's in that post-episode trailer I've been hearing about?
Class is basically two alien refugees, one's a prince and the other's his servant/warrior, a bunch of students, set in Coal Hill, and features 12 a bit like said.

I think I must have finally outgrown Doctor Who or something. Haven't enjoyed an episode since series 8 (except Heaven Sent), but everyone is still giving it glowing reviews. I was cautiously optimistic about the series 10 opener, but it left me with the same flat feeling that I had all through S9.

>don't count on it showing up on torrent sites ever
You could fix that for us.

I'm Australian and there's no way I'm watching it. I was hesitant to even press play on the trailer.

>What's in that post-episode trailer I've been hearing about?
He is returning through the dark

HOLY SHIT THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO RELAX ON A BEACH IT'S SO COMFY.

regarding the title sequence: glad to see not much has changed other than the fonts but I'll get to that in a moment

I'm happy to see they found a way to fit all three names in there at once, but like I mentioned earlier the somewhat autistically nitpicky font inconsistencies bugged me a bit

the new Episode Title/Writer credit was interesting

and about the closing credits - are all of the titles just zooming in now? huh

youtube.com/watch?v=7QjNwwQjYBo

take a look my friend

I watched keeping an eye open for every little detail and it still didn't grab me much.

This is the third time this Image has been used in the OP this week

>TOO EASY POSHO
Absolute bants!

Someone has to upload it somewhere. Please, I want to experience the cringe.

I want to be rammed by ram desu

Top Marigold

It's the poster shot for the new episode, there'll probably be another next week

>TOO EASY POSHO
What did he mean by this?

>are all of the titles just zooming in now?
oh shit it wasn't just me who noticed that
I thought I was going mad and it was some kind of optical illusion with the vortex

"This act of japery was performed with far too little difficulty, upper-class schoolmate of mine, perhaps due to your weak and effeminate constitution."

Fuck, I miss SJA.

No this is just a promo picture for the series

For guys who liked Class, how do the characters become less shitty?

He probably remembers her being around, but still can't remember her face.

The doctor never forgot clara entirely. Even in Hell Bent he was able to recall the story of what happened with her. He knows what happened and knows how it felt, he just didn't remember what she looked like (but that changed after her painting was on the tardis)

Now he just has the self restraint to not go after her, I believe

Actually he probably does at least know what she looked like now, since he saw the painting of her on his front door.

Mathieson's ep is gonna be top kino

Thanks /who/, a new companion who isn't Clara. Thumbs up.

Quill is goat
charlie and matteuz are melodramatic as fuck
april is okay I guess
ram is okay I guess
that other girl has a huge victim complex and never becomes likeable but I still felt bad when her mum died

oh shit wait one more thing

I guess that dude being flung against the wall in the trailer wasn't a Movellan - it was one of those braided bros from Destiny of The Daleks that I can't remember the name of

fucking neat

BASED
FUCKING
SIMM

Is that a low-key version of a Time Lord collar?

>wasn't a Movellan - it was one of those braided bros from Destiny of The Daleks that I can't remember the name of

You mean the Movellans?

The three parter looks VNA Level dark
especially the one where he looks like he's regenerating

Let's hope the writing for the character is as based as him.

>it was one of those braided bros from Destiny of The Daleks that I can't remember the name of
Yeah, they're called "Movellans"

wat

fuck's sake disregard this I'm retarded I thought that was Ark in Space never mind

>yfw the big finale reveal is that Bill was actually corrupted by L I Q U I D after the drug trip at the end of this episode and she's been L I Q U I D this whole time

so tired of everything having a gay slant to it.

cant we just have stories without love interests in them like the original Who's? Or are writers to uncreative for that?

No this is the poster

So, any speculation as to what's in the vault? Is it future Gatiss stories the Doctor is trying to keep locked up?

Does anybody actually laugh at the jokes in Doctor Who? Like in this episode, did anyone here laugh at the humour?

Pott's boobs

that Atwell watch thread on GB is so cringe. Cant wait for them to announce Kris Marshall and watch the meltdown.

So, whats its like being annoyed whenever you see something doesn't reflect you?

There were jokes?

shut the fuck up, boardie scum

SimmMaster is the most likely option

It looks fucking awesome. This shot is spine-tingling.

So space fuel is sentient, has the ability to travel through time and space and also acts like some kind of dimension window with creatures on the other side of its reflection?

So, what's it like being irrationally pleased when something doesn't represent the majority?

I think the closest I came to laughing was the Australia reveal, and that's only because I was surprised to see my own country in the show. It wasn't actually funny.

As someone who doesn't actually like Class but doesn't hate it as much as most people seem to: It's mostly in episodes 6 (for the kids) and 7 (for Quill) that the characters start getting some depth. And then the show ends 1 episode after that. That's really the big problem with it.

(Well, Charlie and Tanya are still kinda of annoying even after episode 6.)

fuck off austria!

kek

So I guess the "Bill is from Mondas" idea is deconfirmed if the Doctor taught at that university for 50 years. He'd probably figure out if he was on Mondas.

is that the burgundy coat he's wearing or is that the black coat? it looks vaguely brown-ish to me

>cant we just have stories without love interests in them like the original Who's?
I don't know what's more ignorant, the fact you haven't noticed that there's going to be no romance between the TARDIS members or the fact you think there were no love interests in "the original Who's" despite numerous companions in the black and white era pairing up with other characters and even Hartnell getting a bit lovey that one time.

ausfag also, it was amusing but triggered my autism because I go to sydney harbor regularly and I know that's not what's on the other side of the opera house

It's insulting that Moffat thinks River Song is Susan-tier. I was honestly offended. I don't have a Tumblr but I can see why people make them now.

>what is The Aztecs

>BUM BUM BUM BUM intensifies

Ep was alright. Capaldi on fine form as usual. Bit of a basic Moffatism (what if puddles were scary?) for monster, but of course the focus was always going to be on setting Bill up. GOAT coming soon trailer.

I know I'm gonna get drowned out by the post-show shitposting

So what's in the vault? Is it One?
Why did they keep hovering over Susan? Is she coming back? Are they granting Capaldi two parting gifts - Susan and 1966 Cybermen?

The black one I think
If it was the red one it would look well red especially in that light

>"I've had a fright...I need the toilet."
Her delivery of that got me.

I got a chuckle out of
>you say no but... would you come with me? Can I show you something?
>God yes!
Bill thought they were gonna scissor lol.

They did say it was part of the ship rather than actual oil.

>I-It's always been like this!
Oh, fuck off. I'm gay as they come and even I think they're beating you over the head with it now.

so you're gay I assume? why so hostile? stop being so defensive.

the difference it wasn't the focal point of the episodes. you'd be hard pressed to find episodes where the love story was the basis for it.
>no romance between the TARDIS members
good. yet we still have this water bitch romance crap to deal with.

*you can say no

Did she mean she'd shit herself? That would require a clean change of clothes and a shower.

Or maybe it wouldn't, I don't know, gorillas probablyeat their own shit like dogs do.

also

>no dedication to John Hurt at the beginning or end

>tfw Amadeus isn't posting anymore

>12 taught at that university for >50 years
>meaning he lived through all of nuwho's modern day events (dalek/cyberman invasion, PM saxon, stolen earth) as an observer
>meaning when UNIT was searching for the doctor one series ago in TMA they were still unaware that the very doctor they were looking for had been earthbound in the one location for centuries
>meaning Jack never knew either
>meaning that at any point in any modern day stories where somebody scanned for the tardis, they somehow never detected the tardis in the university and only detected the tardis convenient to the story

hardly a romantic episode/ Doctor just got little side piece to further his own ends. Hartnell was James Bond time lord.

I reckon Simm or Mondas Cybermen, something that needs guarding so it doesn't break out (we saw the doors banging from the inside in that one trailer, and One's pretty frail). But it could honestly be anything.

>I don't know what's more ignorant,
Jesus Christ, what a reddit post.

how old is she?

>tfw to uncreative too not write stories with love interests

>yet we still have this water bitch romance crap to deal with

Fuck this shit. It's fucking space ship liquid. Any future episodes with it are going to be cringe.

She probably needed a wee. I know I would, all that water.

twitter.com/benfostermusic?lang=en

>no mention of Doctor Who in his description

christ was he "erased"?

taught at that university for >50 years
The Doctor did, not 12.