Sup Forums BTFO

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnAOQJMV53A
lmgtfy.com/?q=imf chad loan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes me think... Why dont they just eat each other? There are enough of those breeding rabbits to go around.

Someone needs to make the top image a picture of a crying baby that knocked over the food it's parents prepared for it.

hmmm...

why don't they look for food rather than sit and starve?

fucking lazy niggers

Bottom picture guys are still hungry

Top ones should really grow some food or something

Everyone is just ignoring the fact that, considering crime rates, whites get killed by police at about the same rate than blacks.

Now this is a false allegory.

I like how people only think about the starving children of Africa when they need to guilt trip somebody.

>Africa is the continent with the most fertile land
>niggers still fuck it up

>#send_us_more_aid

parasites

>GIBSMEDAT.png

kek, no.

Oh my fucking christ I swear you tacos are worse shit posters than the damn ausfags

I dislike Anglo tier capitalism. In bottom pic, the clothes, utensils and pretty much everything in the room apart from the food wouldn't have come from the country they reside in. The Africans top can't afford all that shit. And the IMF forces them to adopt Anglo capitalism in order to get loans.

Africa is a victim of globalisation. The whole fuckin' world is a victim as well, unless you're a son of a bitch Chad.

>We are hungry
>West sends food
>Breeds more because food
>We are hungry again

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish and he eats for life. Goddamn.

#WEKANGZ
#BLACKPPLTHEBESSRACE 100 100 100
#WHITEPPLARETHEDEVIL 100 100 100
#WEINVENTEDEVERYTHANG
youtube.com/watch?v=tnAOQJMV53A

I'm all for helping out starving people, here and abroad, with everything going on though. . it's just ironic.

natural selection dictates that these people should die out, yet we indefinitely prolong their suffering

here's some food kids, so you can continue to starve until the next crumbs come along

#STOPSTEALINGAFRICA'STURKEYS

How did Chad escape from the deadly grasp of globalization?

YES

>White invented that entire building.

Fucking sub-human negroid beings.

lmgtfy.com/?q=imf chad loan

They didn't.

Don't worry they will die soon

Maybe the childrens parents shouldnt have reproduced until they could feed them.

Teach a man to fish, and he surely will. But we are not discussing humans.

One thing that always strikes me when they show these emotive charity appeals with emaciated African children is, where are their parents? Why would a person have a child that they are clearly incapable of caring for? Why are they always totally absent from the footage? It is sad that these children are starving, but it's even sadder that they are ever born.

So the top photo represents AN INDIVIDUAL who gets KILLED regularly by the police and the bottom AN INDIVIDUAL who gets KILLED not very often.

That or black people are individuals.

these pictures are literally always a fucking tribe of niggers, then you'd see the mother with about nine more kids and one hanging off her titty while pregnant. Yet they all sit around in the fucking dirt all day instead of doing the most rudimentary farming or even gathering fucking food like even squirrels have figured out.

Nah m8, I was more thinking along the lines of:

I like how people post pics of starving niglets in Africa all malnourished but but conveniently leave out pics of their well fed parents. Any time the parents are holding the children, the child is Starvin Marvin and the mother is pretty well fed.
Why should I feel guilty about starving niggers? There were days when my family hit hard times after my father got retrenched, but my parents always made sure their children were well fed before themselves.
I feel no guilt whatsoever. Those parents are selfish fucks deliberately starving their kids for gibsmedats to stuff their own faces. Fuck them and fuck all of you who try to guilt trip anyone into donating to these creatures.

what the hell they are born in africa so they should eat african food, we are born in america so we should eat american healthy foods especially made for us

>Old picture of starving African kids in some African country that is being run by Africans in the 1900's

VS Staged photo of thanksgiving dinner in America.

Fuck the african "Parents" mother, or father for having kids they know will end up like this.

I think every campaign to feed starving kids... should be turned on the Women and men who fuck and get pregnant. A movement to neuter them, and punish them for having kids they cant support.

Spot on, I see what you mean.

It also annoys me to no end how they see "starving children of Africa" as an entity or a given fact.

They don't even bring out numbers or any evidence, just "muh starving children!" and use that as the basis for an argument or as a retort for a discussion on morality or economics...or as a demand for finishing one's spinach.

I agree with the neutering, honestly it really is the most humane thing you can do. And yes, i believed they should be punished too, this is gross negligence and in any slightly civilized society, it's a crime.
I like it when they say "Oh, it's to ingrained in their culture to change anything." And while i do agree you can't beat a pig for shitting in a pen in an attempt to make it stop, If you don't feed them, there'd be no shit to begin with

Are they taking their welfare and EBT into account?
Those nogs in Africa don't receive those kind of benefits from taxpayers