WE WRITE A LETTER TO BLACK LIVES MATTER

We write a letter to Black Lives Matter.

I'll start it off:

Dear Black Lives Matter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtu.be/76LD2cTQeSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apparently black lives matter so much, that black men routinely collect the lives of other black men, at over 10x the rate of other ethnicities, kudos on dispelling that lazy stereotype

YO

CAN'T ZIMZAM THE FLIMFLAM

HOMEBOY

Why ya'll niggas always

BOOTY

There's a difference between blacks and niggers. If I call you a nigger and you are black rest assured it's just a coincidence.

WE KNOW YOU ARE PAID BY THE GLOBALISTS

WHO BE DOIN THE SUMFINS?

SUCK ON

Kill our melan self's

consider losing weight

HOL UP

WHATS UP DAWG FILL ME IN ON THE FOUR ONE ONE
WHATS A SHAMALAMA UP WITH THE HAPS BRO

quints get

IF

NIGGA

If

I'm coming for your booty, Chris Handsom

ZAM ZAM WHERE IS MY XANAX, NIGGER,

From, Sup Forums ;)

Fuck man. That was painful. Obviously Lord KEK is displeased with me

Damn you feel me nigga?

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

BLM = ISIS = La Raza = Antifa = George Soros = Hillary Clinton = Barack Obama = George Bush

EAT SHIT

I'm old gregg and I'm gonna go to a club where people wee on each other.

Why are you all so fixated on American slavery when islamic slavery was far more brutal, extensive, and lasted into the late 20th century? Also a higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves than whites, please explain this.

Ayo

NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGASNIGGA NIGGASNIGGA NIGGASNIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS NIGGA NIGGAS. NIGGER.

KANGZ

Why can't white men compete with superior black men?

If black lives do indeed matter and your so big and brave why don't you march in the streets of Chicago demanding the end of gang violence. Why don't you go into your neighborhoods marching arm and arm hand in hand and run off the dope peddlers on the street corner. Why don't you realize your still slaves and the democrats and liberal media are your owners?

LITTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

USE

Noose

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER and you call that music?,explain

WE WUZ

No sorrow for Soros

BOOTY

underkek'd

Why does BLM have a rich ass foreign (((white))) guy bankrolling them?

>Dear Black Lives Matter...

I don't know why I am even bothering writing this letter. You are illiterate and can't even read. I should probably make a popup book instead, but even then, you are still to fucking dumb to pull the tabs right.

Dear Black Lives Matter... We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours.

youtu.be/76LD2cTQeSU