If Trump wins? Will he help Dominicans to build a wall against haitians?

Please, tell me that you would help us dominicans, to deal with the fucking little africa that we have to suffer every day :*(

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110
nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-haiti.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanmi_Lavalas
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbPAt1_vc4
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I've been to your country before and it was pretty shitty.

Iam asking amerikeks not crooked teeth scrubs that we fought before.

Tbh, you need to round up all Hatians and kill them. Nobody will miss them. They're voodoo devil worshipers.

Maybe because we are suffering in a economic depression thanks that we have to help the fucking haitians and the UN.

No matter how shitty it is you can't imagine how shitty their neighbors are.

Was your country in a depression in 2007?

Went to some place called Samana to a resort. Had to eat nothing but ham and bread for a week so I wouldn't get the shits.

Right beside Haiti. You should be nuked. Dumb Hispano-nigs.

Really? You are going to nuke the island that has the first city of the america's?

You fucking cuck.

Yup, we were recovering thanks to the Hipolito Mejia govermment that was full of shit.

Why do you need help? Building a wall isn't a complex task.

To keep UN, EU and many other countries off our asses.

Because every time we have trouble with haitians they always claim that its our fault.

Why hasn't this happened yet though?

Do you bros hate tourists? I want to go somewhere warm this winter.

>UN, EU
Literally who gives a shit. They're not gonna invade you, and Haitians are worse than sanctions.

No, we are actually friendly to tourists.

Except the fucking haitians.

They have relations with the Haitian main goverment that its literally wielded by families that are more richer than the Bichini's.

Well cast some of our media attention on it. Have a good narrative ready when they come crying to some European court.

Can I get a source on these families? A documentary would help getting the ball rolling.

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110

nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-haiti.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanmi_Lavalas

No fuck off nigger

>getting excluded from election in 2011
>only fifth in parliament
I'm just not impressed dude. If Trump gets elected these guys are impotent. Do what you want.

Good luck saving DR

I hope its a big, beautiful wall user.

No.

Make them pay for it asshole.

>No, we are actually friendly to tourists.

Yeah if being constantly scammed is "friendly". You pay at least twice the amount locals do for fucking everything. You can't even buy a banana without arguing over a ridiculous price hike.

They did. There was a huge massacre along the border under the Trujillo dictator in 1930's. But, the thing is, the Dominican Republic is dependent on Haitian labor! You lazy mother fuckers import Haitians to do all your work.

Also, DR has screwed Haiti over time and time again. You own their fucking government. Trujillo owned Duvalier.

Sup Forums should love Haiti though. They are a living example of the corruption of the Clintons. Bill used the CIA to kidnap and exile the only democratically elected leader of Haiti, Aristide, in order to turn Haiti into the second largest consumer of American rice behind Mexico. Furthermore, today, Bill is the most powerful man in Haiti. He chose and rigged the last two elections. After the earthquake, out of the billions of dollars that went to the Clinton Foundation for Haiti, only about 3% of it got to Haiti.

Haitians are based AF, they are extremely conservative, hate Obama b/c of abortion, etc., They are hardworking and go everywhere they can to do the shittiest jobs for you guys because they can't start any businesses in Haiti (as cheap US, Brazilian, and Chinese goods, as well as all the free NGO handouts, put pretty much ALL Haitian companies out of business). When they come to America they get rich as fuck because they are educated and have good family values. They are one of the few immigrant groups other than Asians that do better than whites on average in America. They definitely do better than Dominicans, who only sell drugs and are prostitutes.

Also, the voodoo thing is a meme. It was come up with by journalists in the twenties to help support and justify the US occupation of Haiti. The word voodoo does not exist in Creole, but comes from British myths about witchcraft and shit. They have their own Catholic practices, and some believe in magic, but its really just Catholic and rural superstitions intermingling.

Get your shit together Sup Forums.

Nah m8.

Dominican were always as shit as Haiti. You could say that they whole history was in depression.

can confirm they are hard workers and put their kids through college.
Make fun of them all you want but they are great.

Dominicans are also hard working and do the same though.

>Do you bros hate tourists? I want to go somewhere warm this winter.

This is a regular dominican transaction:

>Walk up to a cab
>Ask prices first before you set foot in the fucking thing or else you're trapped
>"50 pesos to go to Shithole, right?"
>"No 300 pesos."
>"Look I know it's 50 pesos, amigo."
>"..."
>"So 50 pesos?"
>"300 pesos."
>Walk over to another cab.
>"50 pesos to shit hole?"
>Driver steps out of the cab and walks over to the other cab. Chats and walks back.
>"300 pesos."
>Look around. Nigger faggots are literally the only options or I'm stuck.
>"Motherfucker. Ok 300 pesos..."
>Driver drives by the other cab, sticks his head out the window and yells: "300 pesos lol! :)"

Exactly how niggish these niggers are can not be overstated.

Kek. How does it feel to know your entire country got BLACKED for two decades before independence?

>tfw you never unfuck your ancestral homeland's shit

It's been how many years and how many wars now? Why the fuck haven't you built one yourselves?

There was only one war between the two in 1840's.

... are you legally retarded?

The same thing happened to my uncle during his visit to India, He told me the way to beat that is to say you will just go back to the first guy. It doesn't work if the individuals already know each other and agree to the price beforehand.

Don't Haitians believe that they are literally cursed because their ancestors made a pact with the devil to make their revolution succeed?

imagine everything u hate about spics.
Now imagine everything u hate about NIggers

that's a Dominican

+1, South Florida here. Please take them back, we don't want and don't need.

It's better to just deport every single Haitian back to their shithole and then build around it.

As a south floridian who has lived around haitians my whole life

light yourself on fire.
haitians are literally and figuratively the worst.

>Please, tell me that you would help us dominicans, to deal with the fucking little africa that we have to suffer every day :*

I never hate so much my country since these Africa came to Brazil. OK, nothing really new for us. But, for God sake, every female has at least four "children", it's unbelievable even for Brazilians shit standards. There are so many of those Devils here that I think was impossibly another country be fucked by them at Brazil's level.

There's something unimaginable about those creatures, it's humanoids Apocalypse. Even for a Brazilian it's too much.

Will the DR just annex Haiti eventually?

>The same thing happened to my uncle during his visit to India, He told me the way to beat that is to say you will just go back to the first guy. It doesn't work if the individuals already know each other and agree to the price beforehand.

Yeah I've been around and know the tricks. Trust me, NOTHING works in the DR. Literally every single person is a crook and it's like they've been taught in school how to scam foreign visitors. I've never seen anything like it. The only way to get a fair deal is to get to know white expats that use dominican niggers to run errands for them. You can also hire a helper-nigger of your own but odds are he'll get greedy and find a way to screw you somehow. It's a nigger cartel on all levels of society. It's even worse than the Philippines.

>imagine everything u hate about spics.
>Now imagine everything u hate about NIggers
>that's a Dominican

Amen.

So Melania is speaking.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbPAt1_vc4
My thoughts.

That's a shitty situation to be in. I just wanted to go someplace cheap and quiet that wasn't Mexico.

go and experience it yourself. make your own conclusion

Does haiti even have internet? I have never seen one on Sup Forums. A country without internet connection doesn't deserve to exit.

Why'd you fucking fall for it?

I thought snowniggers were supposed to be smart.

Did someone say... HAITI???

Image time!

once we help you build the wall your people stay in the Dominican republic and stop sneaking into the united states

deal?

what the hell is even the point of a morgue when all they do is just throw the bodies on the floor to rot?

Whoops lol

why wouldn't they just make it straight
who is going to defend the border

>That's a shitty situation to be in. I just wanted to go someplace cheap and quiet that wasn't Mexico.

I suppose if you don't mind paying way more than the locals and is not the type to venture much outside an all-inclusive compound then it is a decent tourist retreat. At the tourist spots they have cops sat with a shotgun on almost every corner so you're very safe as long as you stay within the dedicated anti-nigg zones.

"countries" haha

can they even be called that?

>Why'd you fucking fall for it?
>I thought snowniggers were supposed to be smart.

See a white person would ask "wow, why were they being such niggers?"

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>Haitians > Dominicans
Every single Dominican I've met has been a loud mouthed stupid motherfucker who will find some way to tell you they're Dominican or talk about the Dominican Republic every minute. All the Haitians I've met have been based and hard workers, although they're too damn religious most of the time

>if Haiti makes a dirt wall they'll just eat it cletus , jeez

It happens to a tourist in almost any country. Locals don't expect you to know how things work. I've had similar things happen to me in Italy and China.

Sounds like the worst combination, Niggers, Spics, and Jews all rolled into one. I hope President Trump bombs that shithole island ASAP.

>It happens to a tourist in almost any country.
>Dindu nuffin

No. No it does not.

Having the poorest country in the western hemisphere right next to you with nothing else around but the sea...

I can only feel for you, Dominibro.

The Caribbean is way, way outside of our jurisdiction and (despite common beliefs), we're not nearly as imperialistic or protectivist as we were in the late 19th/early 20th century. All we can give you is our feels and maybe [MAYBE] some foreign aid. I am truly sorry and I wish we could be of a greater service.

We just fell for the Latinx meme, we aren't that bad. Anyway haiti and us never got along so ese muro va. also ¡Que Viva Trujillo!

Fuck off, move there if you love it so much.

It's not my country's fault you're too beta to demand a better price. Any tourist should know to not accept anything at face value.

>Be in Mexico
>Want to go scuba diving
>They see I'm not a beta gringo
>Talk with them a little
>Get half price

Isn't this the racial solidarity that Sup Forums always talks about?

>A Dominican can't stop speaking that spic shit
At least Haitians try to speak English most of the time and if they aren't, it's French, a bro language, not this beaner shit. Haitians might be shit in Haiti, but they win in America

Is she wearing an avenged sevenfold shirt

can confirm, my sister who lives in South Fla, who is bluepilled and hates no one, hates just one group of people, the Haitians. She even called them subhuman.

>They see I'm not a beta gringo

Yeah unfortunately I don't qualify for the spick-nigg rebate...

honest question why don't you guys annex Haiti?

Their only desire is to un-annex Haiti.

lmao yes

How did that greasy ape get an Avenged Sevenfold shirt?

I dunno man, it's a mystery.

Why is it that these people dont even know how to farm properly?

They're all descendant of farmers (slave farmers, but farmers nonetheless)

Sink it

This.

I will say that many haitians still practice the magic of the old african ancestral ways, which if practiced incorrectly can result in very very bad things occuring for seemingly no reason at all

so just like every other country, they too have an ancient culture based upon a primitive dogma that brought them this far in the span of time, that unfortunately has come to serve them as more of a hinderance than a tool for survival...

also fuck colonial DR, all they do is bitch and moan when their colonial lifestyle isn't able to sustain itself because its 2016 and they're still banking on tourism and....

the only reason Haiti is as poor as it is now is because the two neighboring countries' economies and trade are heavily regulated to the point at which Haitian trade CANNOT succeed, its financially infeasible, not that the still primitive island dwelling Haitians know the words to describe such corruption, which is what makes the Dominican Republic that much more slimy in my eyes

The fact that they're willing to take advantage of a group of humans that share an island with them, and island that could greatly benefit from a joint economy, but instead, out of the age-old racist spite of imperial colonialism, they shot themselves in the foot by creating an embargo on the very land they share.

It would be like me letting everyone around the neighborhood use the water spigot that's technically on my side of the apartment we share, but since I don't like the way you look, or smell, for no reason other than xenophobic bigotry, I will only let you, my neighbor whom I share an apartment building with, use this water spigot that's technically mine, even though its fixated to the building we share, only 3 times a week, between the hours of 12 and 1 pm, and at a rate of $50/g.

Tis a shame Domini-bro, I'd love to see DR absorb and cleanse Haiti and become a Carribean success story

The beauty in the irony of white plight today is that most of them don't even realize the same shit they put out into the cosmos and took advantage of to initially get a leg up on society is now coming back to bite them in the ass

>>Walk up to a ship
>>Ask prices first before you set foot in the fucking thing or else you're trapped
>>"500 gold pieces for this Spice, right?"
>>"No 30 gold."
>>"Look I know it's 500 pieces, devil"
>>"..."
>>"So 500 gold?"
>>"30 gold."
>>Walk to another ship pulled up in a different bay.
>>"500 gold pieces for these spices?"
>>White captain steps off of ship and walks over to the other ship. Chats and walks back.
>>"30 gold pieces."
>>Look around. White devils are literally the only options.
>>"Motherfucker. Ok 30 gold pieces..."
>>Captain draws his anchor and pulls out the port passing by other ship, sticks his head out the galley and yells: "30 gold pieces lol! :)"

We will see

>The beauty in the irony of white plight today is that most of them don't even realize the same shit they put out into the cosmos and took advantage of to initially get a leg up on society is now coming back to bite them in the ass

Oh fuck off, Tyrone. It's more like...

>Walk in shit
>Shit everywhere
>Shit house
>Shit wife
>Shit life
>Grab a shit bar so I can feed myself
>Tastes like shit
>White man arrives
>Makes e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
>"Oh shit!"
>Realize these people must be Gods
>They can go to the moon
>They can make computers
>They can flatpack furniture
>Look at my shit
>Look at white man
>Throw my shit at white man
>That'll teach them to not put glass in shit houses...