When will snl stop milking this

When will snl stop milking this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yq2CXkrZpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in 8 years

Probably when Trump stops giving them easy material to work with.

they day you don't get upset about it

when the ratings go down

When Baldwin has a stroke and his face is stuck like that.

I don't even like Trump though? I just think they aren't funny, that's all

This.

Has Trump stopped crying about it? Because SNL's ratings spike every time he cried about them on SNL.

Fuck off randy

Trump's probably the only reason why old school media and shows like SNL are still around.

>elect a retard
>complain when people make fun of said retard

That's not how it goes.

>if you don't like it you must like Trump
It's just not funny. All the anti-Trump humor you see is bland and requires 0 knowledge of anything Trump is doing to understand.

Imma let you finish, but those two Spicer skits were hilarious.

fpbp

Fuck off Randy

Alec baldwin does a horrible trump impression. Anthony Atamanuik is much better imo

>he thinks the deep state won't dispose of him in less than 4
You're in for a rude awakening

It's funny to the people who hate Trump and it makes SNL's ratings go up.

Why don't you ignore it? Are you retarded? What did you expect these "comedians" to do? Trump is an easy target, if i made an account right now to make fun of his hair i would get thousands of replies from anime avatars and bearded nu-males.

I don't watch it so I don't actually care. I've just seen bits on tv and remarked at how the jokes were all just "trump is bad lol"
I guess I'm just annoyed by the fact that it sells, not that they keep selling it

One year after he's left office.

So either 5 or 9. Either way, I've more or less written off most comedy during this time period. Not because I'm a fan of Trump, but because he's fucking boring.

>I don't watch it so I don't actually care.
How can you criticize something you've never watched?

If you don't care why are you complaining about it?

Fuck off Randy

he's dogshit, can't get any of the facial expressions right or even the accent, you just hate Baldwin because he's the most popular

watch this and see how Baldwin seems like literally two different people from how well he can warp his face and take on their voice

youtube.com/watch?v=7yq2CXkrZpo

my 70 year old in laws fucking love SNL

>I don't watch so i don't care

Then shut the fuck up and move on with your life. Stop getting triggered and çearn to accept the facts you can't change. Adapt motherfucker.

>deep state
yeah, thats a thing the same way the alt-right is a thing

When Russia takes over all media companies.

Well, they're senile.

You elected Trump for the hilarious memes that came with supporting a crazy person. Stop complaining that people are using him for the infinite font of jokes that he naturally is.

Nothing is worse than a poltard who actually takes this seriously.

Who the fuck still finds this funny

Except they're just doing the same lazy jokes over and over

>the alt-right is not a thing
This meme would be easier to spam if the alt-right didn't call itself the alt-right.

>bill clinton doesn't whine about a "deep state" after 12 years of republican presidents
>Dubya doesn't whine about deep state after 8 years of Bill
>Obummer doesn't whine about deep state after 8 years of Dubya
>Deep State somehow a thing for Donaldo

Is the world really against the Dolan, or is he too new to understand how the world works?
Really nudges the neurons desu

>the deep state attacked a populist outsider that won a position of power despite MASSIVE opposition, but didn't attack safe establishment cucks

WOW, REALLY?

They need some way to control him. Rn he's so dumb he can't even be manipulated

No joke, the people who hate Trump think anything against him is funny. I don't love the guy but a shitty joke is a shitty joke.

Are you Russian by any chance?

even tho sjw's are fucking dumb, to be fair the people who hated $hillary thought a cartoon frog was the epitome of comedy

SNL can bitch about Trump every Saturday night but someone on Sup Forums bitching about SNL is just unbearable, huh?

Saturday night "live" has more prerecorded skits than a sitcom.

When the asshole in chief goes to jail or is executed for treason.

Wait, they are spoofing the president of the USA on Saturday Night Live? Unheard of. How dare they. HOW DARE THEY

He will be remembered as an absolute buffoon.

fuck off randy

How much do you think he's getting paid for all these appearances

t.libcuck

can't wait for 4 more years of Trump after your ilk whine about tranny bathrooms as their main platform instead of employment for middle america

not the same thing
snl is a brand
not one person

Just a heads up, the FBI is closing in on Carter Page next week.

>Sup Forums during the election
>"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, WE ACTUALLY BEAT THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!"
>"WE FINALLY BEAT THE DEMOCRATS AND THEIR WARHAWKS!!! WE'RE FINALLY GONNA PUT AMERICA FIRST AND STOP GETTING INTO POINTLESS WARS!!!"
>"NOW PEOPLE WILL FINALLY SEE THAT REPUBLICANS WERE THE GOOD GUYS ALL ALONG!!! WE'RE GONNA ENTER A NEW GOLDEN AGE BECAUSE OF THEM!!!"
>"REDDIT ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD GUYS, THEY HELPED US ELECT TRUMP!!!!"
>"NOW WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO'S GOING TO KEEP HIS PROMISES!!! BUILD THE WALL!!!!! REPEAL OBAMACARE!!!!"
>"8 YEARS, LIBKEKS!!!! 8 GLORIOUS YEARS OF TEARS!!!! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!"
>"LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!"

>Sup Forums after the election
>"b-but i thought trump was anti-establishment, w-why is he picking billionaires to fill his cabinet positions?..."
>"w-why did trump just bomb an airstrip in syria? w-why is he sending navy carriers to north korea?..."
>"b-but why is the republican party so incompetent? i-i thought they were going to make actual change..."
>"w-we never seriously supported trump, i-it's those r/the_donald fags who worshipped him so much..."
>"w-who cares if we get no wall? a-and who cares about repealing obamacare? n-no one here believed he would keep all his promises..."
>"a-at least libshits are still upset...r-right? w-why are so many people making fun of trump? h-he won, after all..."
>"w-why do so many people still care about russian ties? t-the election is over now..."
>"b-but hillary..."
>"b-but world war 3..."

>2017
>still underestimating trump
fine by me 2 b h

Fuck Off Randy

When it isn't funny... never mind.

>Sup Forums after the election
>muh 17d chess!

fixed

When we finally take back all the privileges we have given women over the years in an effort to silence their incessant whining.

do people still watch SNL?
...why?

>Complains about other people whining
>Ends up being the whiniest little snowflake of them all

Ah the irony

Saturday Night Live has been doing presidential sketches for decades. But suddenly the delicate Trumpkin flowers are upset by this.
>They actually thought Donald Trump could be the president without being made fun of

Well their Obama sketches were about as biting as a gum job from your mum.

And the guy they had playing Trump before Baldwin(Darrell Hammond) was a lot better because he made Trump into a character instead of a punchline. It made for a more memorable portrayal which in turn made the jokes land better.

>why?
if you want to insinuate that masses of people who have a different view-point than you are retarded, then you probably shouldn't do that by posting from fucking Sup Forums you autistic faggot

When Trump stops being retarded.

THIS

Half of you voted for Trump for "the luls," well, luls are being had

Fuck off Randy

>Half of you voted

literally no one voted on Sup Forums because the average age there is 16 and are mostly foreigners

Fuck Off Randy

Fuck off Randy

>half of Sup Forums are under 18 and foreign

fake news nice try libcuck

He is still a LOT better on domestic policy and economy than Hillary would have been and she would have done all of the saber rattling but worse because people all think Trump is an insane idiot who might actually nuke someone.

Everyone's going to laugh in her face especially if she requests to help someone, they will be like "nah we saw what you did in the Middle East, we're good".

Also I feel like I am the only person on Sup Forums who doesn't root for dictators but maybe not.

>better at domestic policy
>has literally done nothing

if nothing is a good thing, then he's the GOAT

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off Randy

fuck off randy!!!

I hated her and I only thought it was funny that she took it so seriously. Even my fucking dad bought into it as a white supremacist symbol. I dared not reveal my power level, I've been here for a decade and I don't want him knowing that my racism and Pepe are unrelated.

do people still post the reddit/normie/fagget frog?
...why?

When Alec Baldwin doesn't need to apologize for his voicemail leak anymore.
Until then he is silly putty to the comedy kikes

Fuck off Randy

This.
Baldwin has said he doesn't hate Trump. Must be doing it for redemption.

Fuck off Randy

Until he, and other non-SJW males are out of office, and replaced with another black male, woman or a gay transgender white male.

Fuck off Randy

They still did Obama regularly his eight years, they just focused on his mom jeans and DUDE HE TALKS WITH HIS HANDS LMAO

When faggots like you stop making threads about it.

>he's only been in office around 100 days, and been fought on everything the whole time
>LOL HE BTFO HE'S A FAILURE

Fuck off randy

Fuck off randy.

>Has majority in the Senate and Congress and somehow still fails to make a Obamacare repeal and replace deal that his own party has been advocating for seven years straight.

So the Art of the Deal is to just make no deals?

When it's not the popular thing to do anymore.

>When the ratings go down
To be fair, that's never stopped SNL before.

SNL was seriously never funny

When will trumpkins stop being so easily triggered?

When Drumpf stops making an ass of himself, so in 15 years when he dies. (hopefully sooner!)

Fuck off Randy

If SNL stopped when things weren't popular any more, they wouldn't have been on air since 1990

Real talk homies: Will Trump actually last 8 years, or do people tell themselves that as a coping mechanism?

god damn...why do we always lose?

He'll be lucky to make 4.

Friggin off Randy man!