Make America G-

>Make America G-

Honestly if you flipped the medal ratios around the US should getting ripped to shreds on here, not you shitthongs

>should getting ripped to shreds on here

what did he mean by this?

he's talking about the brains of american high schoolers getting ripped apart my assault rilfe smmo i think

>chokeabellis
>Shiffrin
>vonn
>fatfuck Hamiltons
I'm sure there are a couple more golds >we've choked away.

>ay
Already done, no worries

>OAR can't win a single gold without their government-run mass doping scheme
The absolute state of an Olympic """superpower""".

you're really naive if you think other countries' athletes don't dope

put your proxy back off, Svetlana. You aren't hacking this thread.

They just need to add more snowboard events and they can win more medals

What part of "government-run" do you you have trouble understanding? They don't simply dope; their government was caught outright falsifying and destroying athletes' samples to cover up the sheer scale of it. It's pretty telling that Russia suddenly became shit-tier the moment their chief doping doctor bailed out.

>Barely any black athletes for USA
>Do shit

Really makes you think.

this

Canada is doing far worse honestly considering this is all they're good at. at least USA dominates the summer olympics.

FUCK DRUMPF

Every other country has government-run doping, they just haven't been caught.

S C R A T C H E S

USA fucking sucks when the Olympics and other international sporting events are held in Asia. We're going to get rekted by the Brits, Chinks, and Russians in Tokyo.

Unironically this.

America was never expected to win it. Furthermore, America has never won Winter Olympics in recent history.

You are going to get rekt because Phelps retired two years ago.

>Were losing to canada
we're never gonna live this down anons, its gonna be nonstop shitposting from leafs

You're right, we need to get state mandated B L A C K E D programs going. Can't wait for Diggins to get a train of BBC run on her.

We still have Ledecky though

>do shit
Americans are doing pretty good.

we'd be winning if Bernie won, Bernie gets snow