Jimmy garoppolo new girlfriend

A cheap instagram whore!

>Saved the thumbnail

>implying you wouldn’t fuck horny and disposable thots if you had the chance

But the guy is rich and handsome as fuk he can fuk the best of the best and he pick this? He's not only fuking her tho he took her on vacations!

is that a gf for ants?

retard

quality thread

As opposed to some tranny who tried desperately to get rich famous men to marry her swallowing all that DiCaprio cum until she found some beta willing to marry her?
Jizzelle

Jesus you are such a fucking drama queen. just stop watching NFL if you hate it so much, you are in serious fag hag territory

idk call him? give him some tips maybe?

you can probably earn money like that, gf advisor or something

Cmon men she's rich and hot Jimmy could have asked Tom how he did it!

Yes tell him Taylor Hill ain't married and she's like the biggest super model right now (a real woman no like the kartrashian)

I don't watch NFL, I love Jimmy and I love the NFL treads on here

based thumbnail poster

Literally who?

Absolutely disgusting he's an idiot she'll ruin his career. She deleted her instagram bc people were calling her our for being a fame whore

yes, i'm sure a brief fling with an internet model will ruin the career of the highest paid nfl player in history

>seething about a sportsman girlfriend

your life must be wonderful

his money wont last if he keep dating the golddiger,we gotta do something ,she already deleted her instagram,we gotta make her leave jimmy now pls help

I don't care for these vain social media succubi. I need a traditional woman. A woman with values. Values other than herself and how many likes she can get on social media. A real woman's worth is not measured in thumps up but rather by how well she cooks you dinner and keeps the house clean and how well she brings up your white children.

Yes, a real woman is what I need. None of this childish petulant skulduggery.

tom bradys back up

seek help immediately

thats what im trying to do ,help me make her leave jimmy alone so he can go date a beautiful rich girl like he deserves

If you are going to post images of bitches, please don't be a plebeian about it. We have enough of that here.

>we
also:
why?
why do you care?
why should we?

lmao fag hag doesn't even come close

non white posting about a footballer gf,,,the state of Sup Forums

non white posting with an american flag,,,the state of Sup Forums

begone Thot

great post

>neckbeards can't get laid
>le begone thot XD

This is an A+ post.

I love trashy big titted broads. Are you gay or something?

I really fucking feel like you are a woman my nig

Yes I'm a girl so.
Please let's help Jimmy, just look at this golddiger, go to instagram tell her to fuk off @alexroseking

Jimmy G is from illinois, i wound't worry. He's not like a nyc or philly wop.

She's already tagging fuking brands on him, we gotta save him :(

>she desperated, fuking golddiger, Jimmy doesnt deserves this.

Why do you care, are you a 49er fan or family of Jimmy G?

I'm in love with him,I want the best for him, he gotta bigger than Tom Brady, Brady has Gisele as wife, Jimmy need a big super model as wife too, this girl is so trashy

Lol

No!!!! She's going to ruined the season!!!!

he's the same fag who worships brady