Will the Last Jedi be worse than the Holiday Special?

Will the Last Jedi be worse than the Holiday Special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRC66oyw5fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not? TFA already did that.

Nothing can be worse than the Holiday special. Not even the prequels. It's top-tier Star Wars trash.

It literally can't be worse than TFA

Why does his face look so horrific here?

Star Wars is shit.

It still had the original cast in their prime though.

Everything is, and will be, worse than the Holiday special. Even the originals. It's the best, most magically delightful thing created in the Star Wars franchise.

He was still recovering from facial reconstruction surgery after a car crash in 1977. He's caked in makeup to hide the scars and drugged up to his eyeballs on painkillers. I doubt he even remembers filming this.

Even if it is, I'm sure people won't complain and won't admit it because famous idiot nerds like Kevin Smith will still say it's epic and great and all that. And average people need to be told what to think.

He actually looks pretty good then, given the circumstances. He looked worse in Episode 5 and that was made like 2 years later.

He looks like Ellen Degenerate.

>*sequels

FTFY, mickey.

meanwhile Carrie was coked up and Harrison desperately didn't want to be there

Well TFA already was monumentally worse. It's not a stretch to say that the Empire Strikes Back: Feminist Edition will be just as bad.

During the period of release, you won't see complaint threads in the catalog due to the curation this board is being introduced to accept.

Only generals (sub4chans) will be allowed and the introductory posts will be made by mods. Any criticism will be hidden deep in the promotional thread.

Lol please, the prequels are pure trash. TFA was miles better than them, eve a child could see that

>disney shill!

Stay contrarian, loser

>According to Hamill in a recorded interview, he was driving his BMW on a freeway, became distracted, and seeing that he was missing his offramp, attempted to negotiate four lanes of traffic.

so he was trying to kill himself right?

>just gonna casually drive through 4 lanes of traffic on the highway, relax guys i do this all the time

The prequels sucked, Rogue One was boring and unnecessary and TFA is mediocre and lacking. Call me a Disney shill again, you fucking retard.

t. indoctrinated pledditor

That and coked up Leia are the only good things about it.

>when you try to out contrarian the contrarians but you just horseshoe and become a normalfag

I am normal. Not autistic, not contrarian, not a NEET shut-in.

>I am normal. Not autistic, not contrarian, not a NEET shut-in.

Red 5 going in!

>"""""""hating""""""" the prequels and TFA and R1 but being way more soft about TFA and R1
>trying this hard to fit in
You are embarrassing yourself désu

Is the Holiday Special canon?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRC66oyw5fY

I'm afraid it's not, at least judging from the last source I checked, maybe last year

They probably promised her a kilo of coke to do the special

I even have friends, and pick up chicks and fuck them sometimes.

This place isn't your secret club anymore, goof

Just a friendly reminder that Jar Jar is canon

Wow you go girl.
Nobody fucking cares about your social life, but those who partake in them are monumental retards who have only the slightest depth of personality and creativity.

It's no wonder you loved TFA. I'm sure it appeased your permanent-12 year old mind greatly.

ABSOLUTE KINO

It was written by George Lucas so what could go wrong?

They're really going to kill Luke before episode 9, huh lads?

Doubt it. He's the only original left besides Chewy

This. Being an angry virgin is what separates us true patricians from the sheep. *sips schnapps*

And makes us intellectually superior compared to general population.