Mothers of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, and Trayvon Martin are all going to be speaking at the DNC convention

Mothers of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, and Trayvon Martin are all going to be speaking at the DNC convention.

What does Sup Forums think of this?

morningconsult.com/alert/dnc-speakers/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We gonna get a chimpout?

Check the difference in the two conventions. Based Sheriff Clarke speaking now at the RNC. DNC having a couple criminals mothers is a fucking joke. #blackvotesmatter

Nigger lovers.

puppets doing what their masters tell them to do.

mike brown literally tried to kill a cop

how is this appropriate on any level

Its going to look like a black church with niggers crying and screaming in the isles.

Do i live in bizarro world pol? This is fucking unbelievable. Why do whites put up with this lunacy?

>how is this appropriate on any level
because the democrats don't care about cops

When a Puerto Rican is telling you this, you've fucked up big.

Dubs never lie

Checked

You become who you surround yourself with.

Mull on that, I suppose.

Democrats have a criminal running for pres, so they have the family and mothers of criminals speaking, so they are representing their constituency of criminals.

I bet his mom will give a very thoughtful speech to the Democrat delegates.

Because the media tells them they are guilty, and the poor black men dindu nuffin

I'm surprised at how hard they're pushing for the black vote. It's to the point of ostracizing police unions. I wonder how concerned they are with blacks not turning out this election?

I applaud the DNC for helping Donald J. Trump win this highly divisive election. It shows tremendous forward thinking, on their part, to provide unassailable propaganda material to the Trump campaign.

"They dindu nuffin!"

>everyone always accused Trump of being a Hillary plant
>but in the end...
>Hillary was a Trump plant

Meta as fuck. Praise unto Kek.

>Tried to beat cop to death
>Actually kinda reasonable to be annoyed at
>Tried to beat a man to death and then take his gun to kill him

Why are libs so stupid?

CHIMPOUT

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

I'm curious as to why none of their fathers are speaking???

>agreed
It's almost like the Democrats are trying to throw the election

Too busy working long shifts to provide for the family, I believe.

it's really sad that the niggers/libtards can't see how hard they are being duped. the dems literally don't give a fuck about them, and will say/do whatever to gain their vote.

>Father's aren't speaking at the event

Mike Brown was a VICTIM of stereotyping and subconscious racism. He is now a HERO for representing the struggle young black men face.