I reverse image search this and find the name Loren Schauers on a Go Fund Me page

I reverse image search this and find the name Loren Schauers on a Go Fund Me page.
This gets you to the YouTube video.
A couple of deleted Reddit posts seem to have been about him.
Otherwise, no legit news stories anywhere.
Any horrific accident like this is a matter of public record. There will be police and fire reports. A reporter from the local paper of television or radio outlets will at least post a couple of paragraphs somewhere about it.
This appears to be fake.
Prove me wrong. Proof would be a link to a news story published by a legitimate mainstream media source.

Attached: Loren_Schauers.jpg (1122x2208, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.tiktok.com/Qqxm4J/
tiktok.com/@mistral_01/video/6771894356665175301
vm.tiktok.com/QqWeTk/
vm.tiktok.com/QqWf59/
vm.tiktok.com/QbLvMG/
vm.tiktok.com/QqgV4U/
vm.tiktok.com/QqcbcY/
vm.tiktok.com/QqWGWx/
vm.tiktok.com/Qq7CAg/
vm.tiktok.com/QbLTCm/
youtube.com/watch?v=iWJU6huPKIY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFSQxRMOZ98
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemicorporectomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are retarded if you wipe out on your dirtbike and get your leg cut off they don't write a fucking article about it infact there is no ambulance record only the hospital record and those aren't public retard you are so dumb and I hope this shit happens to you

I have come to the same conclusion.
This is a total scam. Not one accredited news story anywhere. Something this horrific would not be missed by at least a local news channel.

Why are people always so quick to call shit fake, who the fuck benefits from faking this

Hrs fucked for the rest of his life

Dude has one hand remaining, but still can't jack-off.

You can't miss an anus you idiot

You are so retarded they don't air tragedies like this because they are just that tragedies, maybe if its on a public roadway but thats not how shit works

the one getting the money obviously...

Do any of them have facebook accounts? Should be easy enough to find them if they do, everyone is on facebook these days

Try searching him on Facebook see what pops up. His friends and family must be posting about it somewhere. If there isnt anything like that stirring around in a few weeks then you guys will know this is fake

Didn't the youtube video have a disclosure that they don't blame the company he was employed with? Seems like theres still a lot of legal action taking place. So no one can really talk. Also how often do you see horrific injuries like this making the news? It happens a lot. In China.

Does anyone live in Chicago? That's where hes supposedly is right now as his girlfriend stated in the comments. Someone find the hospital and visit if him. She told a commentator shes able to stop on by because he needs a haircut.

Goddamnit.
Google Loren Schauers tow motor accident and see what you get. What somewhat looks like a news story just sends you to a site requiring you to buy a vpn to enter. The other site directly below it is also worthless. Prove me wrong.

bump for interest

No fucking retard spends that money either way

This is a scam, you idiots.

Prove it.

Bump

Found him on Facebook put in his name and hes the very first one working as a union costurnion worker. Heres the link . There is absolutely no news or anything about this so said incident.
Not even support comments from friends that I explained before. And this video was posted this week to be exact.
I'm calling this bullshit. Check his Facebook theres no news on this , maybe his profile is blocking comments , someone reach out to him send him a message.

Attached: 1575956348810m.jpg (858x1024, 71K)

People get killed in car crashes all the time and it barely makes the news. You might see a 15 second traffic report telling people to avoid the area if they can. This dude isn't even dead. Why would it be on the news?

What fucking money?

Will you just Google:
Loren Schauers fork lift accident
Try the sites and come to your own conclusions. This stinks.

He has a Go Fund Me

His GF has a tik tok and she posts about him. vm.tiktok.com/Qqxm4J/ He is real but I heard his gofundme was set up by a random person to steal money off him.

The proof is that there are no legit sources of information. The only evidence is the YouTube video and the GoFundMe page.
No one has found a single reference to this, even with the guy's name.
There is no proof it is fake.
But there is also no proof it is legit, because the only sources of information are posted by someone directly involved.
There are no impartial third party reports.
Every time an ambulance rolls, it generates a report. Every time a police or fire call is dispatched, there is a public record. This means a reporter will call police or fire and ask if it was something serious.
Normally, when a legit event such as this happens, someone will call the local paper or television station and ask about it at least.
Reporters hear about this stuff and believe me, this would be newsworthy in any market. And yet, nothing.
Remember the fake homeless guy with the GoFundMe a couple months ago?

A local news agency would definitely have footage of an accident this horrendous. This would be a good lead story to get the viewers attention.

vm.tiktok.com/Qqxm4J/
His GF’s tik tok

vm.tiktok.com/Qqxm4J/

Not news source.

Looks pretty real to me.

>50k goal
with 50k you might possibly be able to pull off a fake youtube video showing his current condition, but that would be a shoestring budget for sure
if someone is faking this for only 50k, they'd probably make more money just flipping burgers

Does that mean it’s fake? Rumor is the go fund me is a scam setup by someone else, but he clearly got hurt. He can get hurt and it not make the news no way that’s seen as totally impossible.

We'll see.
But anyone who trusts social media as a source of information is a fool or a child.

tiktok.com/@mistral_01/video/6771894356665175301

Can someone grab the YouTube video from the comments? I'm not going to create a TikTok account for it

Bullshit. When I was little kid, there was a dude named John Thompson. He got is arms ripped off in a farming accident. It was everywhere on the news and they still talk about it around here.

What happened to the Sup Forums of the old days? Back when someone would get to the bottom of this?

You guys must be democrats. Guilty until proven innocent, just like they're doing to trump.

The tik tok is the most believable piece of evidence. Just by looking at the quality, the scene looks legit, and the way the nurses interact with him is too good for it to be fake.

>People get killed in car crashes all the time and it barely makes the news.
Yeah, because that happens all the time. Body horror shit like this extremely rare. This would be national news.

>vm.tiktok.com/Qqxm4J/
Just feed this thing into a woodchipper at this point.

Yeah I remember brutal shit making it on the news as a kid as well, but you can’t capture it all, and these days that kind of stuff just isn’t as interesting to as many people as before.

nobody cares
the national news sources are too busy covering trump 24/7

Idiots. Someone call the hospital he is in in Chicago and ask for him. There done. Also check em.

He is missing too much abdominal cavity and related organs to survive.

It's not real.

How would he fake this.
vm.tiktok.com/QqWeTk/

I don't know.

He is missing too much abdominal cavity and organs to survive.

It's great that we have such talented doctors available to give their opinions on Sup Forums. Thank you for your professional insight based on decades of training and practice. Where did you study medicine?

Wow that sucks shit if true, also i think there might be some shit in his poo bag.

Attached: 1443756862397.jpg (429x410, 25K)

Have you seen his expression and face on the pictures and videos?
There is absolutely no way you would look like it's just another day after something like this.
Hasn't anyone commented on his painless expressions? There is no way to be this ok with it and all the phantom pain you are going through.
And his girl is like "yeah sure whatever."

Holy shit am I just stupid here? I looked at his tik toks and in one image his has his right arm and in another he’s missing it?

they're retired school shooting crisis actors
it's the only explanation

Just Google 'Loren Schauers fork lift accident'
Try the sites for yourself then decide.
There's something very wrong about this.

Right arm: vm.tiktok.com/QqWf59/
No right arm: vm.tiktok.com/QbLvMG/

Is it because its mirrored? And if it is why would they mirror it for just a random update TikTok?

Its reversed because of the way they put the videos. You know like when you flip the videos on your phone? My old phone use to do that.

Ahh okay, thank I’m retarded and gay

You are a full retarded person you idiot.

Sabia Reiche has an social media, insta, page where you can see both the couple in a healthy, normal, situation with including all his limbs. There was an accident obviously.

You can see full footage of the kid explaining his accident.

Basically what I found in less than 3 minutes.

You must be a troll but doing that over this guy's situation proves to me why your a basement dwelling lonely piece of garbage.

Someone made a post about this is vid recently?

forklift accident?

Attached: Screenshot_20191221-161414_Door Slammers 2.jpg (2220x1080, 885K)

Check em.

haha, ok zoomer. Nice job thinking every person ever injured everywhere ends up on the 5 oclock news. You aren't special, and you aren't a snowflake. None of us are. Now kill yourself.

It’s pretty obvious with his GF having a tik tok.
vm.tiktok.com/QqgV4U/
vm.tiktok.com/QqcbcY/
vm.tiktok.com/QqWGWx/
vm.tiktok.com/Qq7CAg/
vm.tiktok.com/QbLTCm/

Are you fucking retarded? There is nothing to be checked newfag

dude, he rolled 174
that's pretty fucking epic

Where are their families ?

All the dummies with tin foil hats thinking it's a scam because is isn't in the freaking news. My dad hit a bus on his motorcycle, he wasnt on the news. Of course he isn't disabled or anything but police were there. You think stuff with kids would show up right? No, cuz not everything is news worthy. My friends dad got his face ripped off in an accident at their home and has a fake jaw and uses a feeding tube. No fucking news.

None of these work.

You're retarded

here is his story:
youtube.com/watch?v=iWJU6huPKIY

Attached: x9qW25t.jpg (453x604, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSQxRMOZ98

There should be at least hundreds of people on social media offering prayers and get well messages. Find them, please.

Fuck

Damn the internet is a weird place. You can literally get sawed in half and still get harassed and accused of bullshitting.

I like the part where he lifts himself up in a way that doesnt make sense physically. He wouldn't be able to lift up his abdomen at that angle unassisted

thing en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemicorporectomy
He isn't the first case. It's pretty crazy but you don't need anything below your hip to survive.

U r fucking dumb if you get taken away in an ambulance there is absolutley paper work for every patient known as a pcr, or patient care report. However this form is not public record and can only be obtained by the patient or a patients family in the event that the patient is either unable to consent or is killed.

Bro's not being impeached. Calm down.

half the man he used to be

Mirror doesnt create arms on different sides of your body. This seems like good evidence he's faking it

>i couldnt handle it that well
>therefore nobody could

You've never been in a major incident, have you? It takes a while to really hit your emotions. He's probably also high as fuck on pain killers.

> Believe nothing
> Question everything

everything is a fucking conspiracy to some of you people isn't it? some of you nutjobs really need to get screen for paranoid schizophrenia

Believe me if you want, but the girl who posted this is my sister. I debated commenting on these or not because it is their decision and their privacy. But I would like to dispell rumors of this being fake. There are plenty of friends and family wishing him well, all of his stuff is on private. They welcome well wishes and encouragement.

Attached: 222.jpg (448x772, 107K)

Why no credible news story?
That's what got me to wondering.
Not one picked up on this, not even local news? You'll have to admit it looks suspicious...

Not that guy, but you're a retard. Not everything shows up in the news, and if the family doesn't want to bring or show to the news then the news can't do much about it. There's a thing called privacy and despite what you and other twitter obsessed nerds think, it still exists and people still exercise it. Besides that, as said, private Twitter/Facebook means they can very well be talking about it among themselves and not have random people see it. This guy's life and his issues aren't some sideshow for people to talk about.

There was a news story by the local paper, but he was working in a remote area so not a lot of people heard about it. They also wanted privacy up until now because things were still iffy and he still might not have made it. The gofund me was just set up originally to share with friends and family to help cover bills (rent/airline tickets etc.) while they were in and out of the hospital.

Also everyone talking about how he has one arm in a video and the other in another,,, it's literally just a front facing camera you actual retards

we've all got shit in our poo bags don't be hatin

Do you have any idea of how much weight you lose from your lower half without legs?
Jesus fucking christ, 3/4 of the people in this thread are so goddamn stupid that they need constant reminders to not stare at the rain to keep from fucking drowning.

He doesnt have a forearm on the right arm. Look at the video again, chucklefuck.

He's cute, I'd fuck him, but I guess he doesn't have an ass. Mouth it is.

The irony of all the REEEEing that idiots do about crisis actors is they portray them as simultaneously able to put on a big show, cover up that they're crisis acting, yet be bad enough to leave details like which arm he'd be missing. Its the classic "your enemies control everything but are also hopelessly stupid" trope that authoritarians use.

fucking kek

sick fuck faggot

a mirrored video from the front camera would result in the arm appearing to be on the other side.
The curl in his hair does run the other way between vids.

Besides, Albert Einstein, the accident was 8 months ago. Smdh, people on the internet are literal retards.

The accident was 3 months ago...

He was getting sex reassignment surgery. The surgeon was attempting to remove his penis and slipped, severing arteries in both legs. He won't ever dance again, but he is a huge cunt now.

Its fake.Look at his neck retards.Specifically the part where his neck meets his torso.Thats why there are unusually placed plyers around his neck.He is sticking his head through the surface he's laying on.The torso is fake,head and left arm arent.Also,no hospital tag on arm.

/thread