Shows that need to be re-released

There's no good version of Unhappily Ever After on the internet. Just shitty VHS rips.

Other urls found in this thread:

millcreekent.com/miami-vice-the-complete-series-blu-ray.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread.

The A-Team
The Waltons

surprised this show still had reruns all the way into 2010+ in my femnazi country

Look at those jugs.

you dont gotta tell me senpai

I'd love to see that sow bred up good and proper and hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

There are a few versions of The Waltons floating around, including HD broadcasts (sadly cropped to 16:9).

There was never a DVD or even VHS release of UEA, and it doesn't air on any channel that I am aware of.

Also the A-team is currently airing and is getting a blu ray release.

>There will never be 4k ultra hd blu-ray ultraviolet VR Oculus editions of "Just Shoot Me" with each frame 3D printed into my eye sockets

Well at least they got the title of the show right LOL

The aspect ratio of that screenshot is messed up because it is using TBS's weird non-linear stretching of the image where the center is mostly normal but everything towards the sides of the screen are heavily distorted. They do it with Married... With Children as well. These shots are difficult to stretch back, you can't just slap a 16:9 stretch to it.

But still, Married... With Children is badly in need of a full restoration. Some of the episodes they air on TBS are absolutely horrible looking.

The show is stuck in SD forever since it was shot on video tape rather than 35mm film, but the color can still be corrected, as well a lot of the video noise and artifacts can be removed.

MWC's rights are really messed up tho and Fox is notoriously disrespectful to the series for some reason.

Ideally, the series could be presented in slightly-better-than-SD due to the original master recording tapes likely capturing a 600 line image.

I always thought maybe Shout! Factory would put out a complete set of Unhappily Ever After, but maybe there's some sort of rights issue.

I'm still waiting on season three of Pete and Pete to come out on DVD. More Malcolm in the Middle. More Drew Carey Show.

I'm glad that - for whatever reason - The Norm Show got a full release. I've rewatched it many, many times.

yeh it;s weird cos it was on the hallmark channel and has obviosuly been remastered HD, but no bluray yet and i cant find any info for release dates. i truely love this show.
thnx, didn't know that! cheers!

If people ask for it they may do it. I have thought sometimes about taking the german video captures of UEA and syncing it with the English audio to make a better release than is currently out there.

god her character was an annoying cunt, even for the '90s

Maximum Cox

I almost wish Married w/ Children hadn't been around cause Unhappily Ever After was so much better.

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Fuck, were her tits really that big? That show was prime time teenage years for me and I really ought to have remembered those.

Don't be too impressed it's the bra making them look good. She wore some loose shirt in a club and it pretty much ruined her career. She has nasty saggers and it killed the image people had of her tits.

That episode is probably the biggest she looks in the series.

t.femanon

She had implants even then

Not even close. I just remember that after the picture and people talking about it her career died. The viewership of the show dropped as did her popularity in general.

>nagging nasal jew voice "Maaayaaa"
I found it difficult to jerk to, but I got the job done

picrelated

According to some website, 34DD. Seems right.

Link to pics?

Is this Mill Creek? Because they kind of suck. Their Miami Vice looks better than the DVD's but they are very bitrate starved

Nikki Cox married Jay Mohr
So she's Nikki Cox Mohr
it'd be hot if she didn't ruin herself with tanning beds and bad plastic surgery

>bitrate starved
>blu ray
nothing pisses me off more than that bullshit

Nice.

What I've found so far is a company called Fabulous Films is doing it.

Wonderfalls

DUDE SEX LMAO XD

she often covered up in that show.
If you haven't seen her in Quigley Down Under, go watch it. It's an amazing film.

I've never seen any confirmation one way or another if she stuffed her bra on this show.

111 hour-long episodes across 20 discs. The worst thing about it is that the audio was desynced on a few episodes, which if you know Miami Vice, the music is a super fucking important part of the show.

millcreekent.com/miami-vice-the-complete-series-blu-ray.html

That is good so far. I think they were making a UK (region B) version of MV, but I never followed up on looking at it

Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack

Sadly so true

aged like plastic which notoriously does not do well in the sun. Also I was unaware Mohr had become a potato.

Thats 'Mr' Potato to you

She never had surgery unless you count injections as surgery. Tanning beds and poor diet were enough. Also she has mental health issues and the medication for that can mess you up.

pic related, her face always looked pretty weird

Did some company re-release malcolm in the middle?

I haven't watched it for a while but the shitty sky one rips were like eye cancer

i know it was on netflix in widescreen so you could see shit you weren't able to see

lol

>hooting+hollering intensifies

oh my god why

hello red.dit

>Hey Dewey, did you get haircut or something?

theres more

Don't get me wrong, Ed Oneill is a master but the show itself was pretty shit tier. The writing in unhappily ever after was so much better. Bobcat is good when he's not fucking directing or in control in any way. The rest of the cast was higher quality too, just didn't get anywhere cause Married got there first.

If Disney chose to release this show in dvd I would buy it in a heart beat. I wouldn't even care if they changed the "Hit the road Jack
theme song music to save money

If they filmed, and later edited on tape couldn't they just reconstruct each episode in HD as other companies have done for Star Trek TNG or Pee-Wee's Playhouse?

Pee-Wee's Playhouse was also stuck in SD mode until Shout Factory took the time to re-edit each episode back together. They even re-animated most of the shows effects.

Must've got them after Sex, Lies & Videotape

Not a series but all those old scooby doo movies like ghoul school and shit

Fucking SLIIIIIDDDDEEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSS

Wonderfalls got a DVD release years ago. What's wrong with it?

Who is that kid

Fool, they did it to have something new comedy-wise in the 16:9 future ages

Dewey's stand in

Such a severely underrated show

she got preggers at some point and they blew up and stayed that way. biology is beautiful

is this bait?
The fellow krelboine was afraid of sitting alone and was sticking to Malcolm
This is the episode where they shut down the advanced class for a few weeks and they all had to attend regular classes

Amazon Prime.