What is this Patrick Swayze movie?

Road House. Too bad the Cops tradition is over

This is /ourguy/

Is schaub la creatura?

Tony is /ourguy/

>getting bloodied up by Demian maia

is he part of the klan?

It's alive and well on Sup Forums.

My friend says some Anthony Pretty Boy in Bellator posted something on Instagram about committing suicide.

Anyone confirm?

>Ryan Bader trying to bait free throw shooters

Lmao

>actually standing and trading with Maia
>the current WW champ didn't do that

Cops after Bellator I mean

Muslim vs Muslim

Who ya got?

I've been watching the olympics. Did Big Country win?

nope, he lost a majority decision

It sucks we can't get Israel involved.

absolutely haram

God bless

HANK YOU GAH

#Colbycrew checking in

#litty

Will this be the first time we see a KO by way of surgical artillery strikes in the octagon??

Heminder that 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu is a meme. They have a huge association and still can't win shit in the grappling world. Eddie Bravo has a career made off of, literally, winning one match in a tournament he didn't even medal in (not even bronze). Tony Ferguson tried one of Eddie's meme moves and was easily mounted and took some ground-and-pound from Kevin Lee in their fight. Nobody over 170lbs has EVER seen any success using 10th planet memes. They will get butthurt and take back their black belt they gave you if they later decide they don't like you. They are to martial arts what juggalos are to music.

Don't fall foe the Rogan marketing, lads.

Even Brendan Schaub doesn't train at 10th planet, despite being friends with Rogan and Eddie.

Does Joe even train at 10th planet?

I missed Bellator. I went to dinner then shopping for clothes. Was the meathead/roy fight good?

Yes, he has a black belt in 10th planet memejitsu, but also a legit one under the Machados

I'm wearing nitrile gloves

Tony Ferguson will triangle Khabib from rubber guard, screencap this.

google it, dumbfuck

It was alright

What did he mean by this?

Is this true? Why doesn't it work compared to other jui jitsu teachings

this is what I meant when I said

Yes, he has one from Eddie as well as Machado. I think it's weird Eddie graded him, considering they are both Machado black belts. Obviously Eddie is better than Joe, but he's a professional and Joe is a hobbiest. Eddie feels his "system" is special snowflake enough to warrant a separate black belt.

It's all marketing instead of substance. Almost every BJJ school does plenty of no-gi these days, often more successfully than 10th planet.

Nobody cares

because maia wasn't going to stand and trade with the current WW champ.

he's leaving humanity behind

Busted!

>no longer human

Bad trip

my best friend killed herself
then her mom killed herself because she couldn't live without her daughter
that left a wrecked husband/father and a completely shell-shocked little brother/son.

the effects of suicide never stp with the person's death. people should consider that. I wish my friend had.
She would have loved all this social media bullshit. I hate it but she would have really enjoyed it - but she died before it was a thing.

Who is this?

what does sex feel like?

ask ur mum

When was that?

oh you should force yourself to live miserable for years because it might upset someone else?

I've got two dads

Yes, you should think about someone other than yourself you self pitying mess.

WWE?

>upset someone else
Quite the understatement in many cases. If I had a child that killed themselves I would never recover

Jon sleeping with his mom in college really scarred him for life.

Wrong, when someone dies they aint sad because they're dead, they're sad because they'll miss them. Like a kid misses a lost toy it can no longer play with. It's selfish to expect someone to keep on living for your benefit rather than to do what they want to do.

Better than having a lonely miserable kid, anyway most kids that kill themselves have shit parents anyway

Is it edgelord night?

>heeming yourself permanently

what a dummie

some years ago
i'm old af

it was awful

Hows that even edgy? It's just the sad truth. It's dumb af to expect someone to keep on suffering for ur own benefit

by that logic,why do anything for anyone?

That's up to you, there's is no law that says you have to. But i don't think you can compare buying eggs for someone to living 80 years of depression and stuff.

it's 6:45 am, do you know where your edgy neet son is?

Most popular discussion topics on /heem/

1. MMA
2. Nation vs Nation
3. Philosophy
4. Politics
5. Music
6. Literature
7. Film
8. Music
9. History
10. Psychology

This is why we are /heem/ and not /mma/

>tfw we are too intelligent for other sports generals

Kinda funny when you don't have an answer so you just call everything edgy you don't understand

yes, and because things change
my life right now, would have seemed100% impossible 10 years ago. there's no way I could have realistically hoped, a decade ago, to lead the life I lead now. it would have been like asking if I thought I'd be able to teleport in 10 years - it would be cool, but it's never going to happen.
shit changes, enduring hard shit is part of life, you can't give up.

one other thing I'll say: I had a kind of shitty hard life back then, now I have a great life. But some of the people from the old days, they seemed to dislike the fact that I'm good now, that I'm doing well. I don't know if they're resentful or if my value to them was that they could look at me and know that they had a better life than someone. Anyway, it was weird to realize that some "friends" liked me better when my life was absolute shit.

>tfw breaking news on heem
I have fond memories of Jon Jones getting popped various times and the thread exploding

Can't wait for ten days from now when he gets a 4 year suspension

I get your point, I'm actually more interested in making fun of britbongs in general

what i am saying is people sacrifice their happiness for other people all the time,yea you don't "have to" but it's because you love and care about them

saying suicide is "selfish" is a perfectly valid point...

No one cares you whiney blogging faggot

>IM GOING TO TAKE ON MY LIFE AWAY BCUZ IM NO LONGER HUMAN OR APART OF EARTH!!!!!
Definitely on something

Life doesn't get better for everyone. That guy worked his ass off to make it into pro mma and he's still miserable and just gets hate everytime he loses. What else is there now. Wait another 10 years and hope it gets a little bit better so he can enjoy 20 years before his body starts falling apart? At that point its fuck everybody else let me just rest.

He's 2-4 and types like he has serious CTE

he gets paid to fight some asshole every couple months,boo fucking hoo

>fanboys think Jones is innocent
Jones fanboys are like beaten house wives at this point

>1. Better than having a lonely miserable kid,
>2. anyway most kids that kill themselves have shit parents anyway

1. No, it really isn't because although that kid has been lonely and miserable his whole life, that can change. it's much more likely to change in adult life than it is when you're under 20.

2. I really don't think that's true at all. You should maybe read up a little on the facts.

You cared enough to answer, Kiwi.

heem is for fan's not shitty blogposters

Clueless

Again it depends on the person, sometimes it doesn't get better. Sometimes it does but the said person can never recover from missing out on so much of their life. As for the parents thing, not something you can research. It's not like the parents are going to admit it and it's easy to hide. Majority of depressed kids have cold selfish parents. People seem to think you have to be a poor drug addict to be a shit parent.
If the bellator fighter killed himself I don't see how anyone can get mad. Hopefully it makes the cancerous mma fans who do nothing but trash talk fighters feel bad and have some more respect.

what if heem had no flags

anyone up for a bbq?

did you say bbq?

whiny faggot

>If you kill yourself who cares?!?
Next post
>Ugh, we should have respect for fighters, and not talk about the guy wanting to kill himself and have respect for him

Those are DCan fans. Stipe will look like Michael Jordan in his prime dribbling his head off the canvas in July.

>waah someone else killed themself how can I milk this for self pity
>y-You're a whiny faggot

Nice one yanky

>Life doesn't get better for everyone.
But it might. You'll never know when things could change.
He's 28 years old. Less than a third of the way through a normal Western lifespan. 28 years ago there was no public internet.
There were no smartphones.
Nirvana had just released Bleach.
Pretty Woman and Ghost were the big movies.
Pluto was a planet.
You had to look shit up in paper books and encyclopedias instead of just googling.
things change.
>what will shit be like 28 years from now?

i dont think schaub and eddie are really friends. more like forced associates due to rogan.

Flags on Sup Forums were a mistake

>random nigger wants to kill self
>i am milking it for self pity
what in the fuck are you blathering about?

go whine about your mommy issues some more,you fucking faggot

The first 28 years of my life were absolute garbage but when I'm 38 it might be better and I'll forget all about it?

mfw after bbq

>If the bellator fighter killed himself I don't see how anyone can get mad
sad, not mad
i feel bad for him, either way. being in a state where you'd write that and put it out there, that's a miserable place to be. He wanted help, I hope he got it.

>tfw could outpoint every here

Now who is being edgy.

you won't forget, you'll live through it
it might not even be better at 38, but if yu live through it until 38 you might be strong enough to bear it for the future.