Movies or scenes that always make you cry

We all have one, that one moment that just gets you right in the feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnlXtLDRu0
youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc
youtube.com/watch?v=lKx3MUqzCcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A40QBsj4Uz8
youtube.com/watch?v=URmQXIeVpN8
youtu.be/3lvNGhBXTU0
youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Chris did get out. He enrolled in the college courses with me, and although it was hard, he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to college and eventually became a lawyer. Last week, he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument; one of them pulled a knife. Chris, who'd always made the best peace, tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly.

>He was my brother...

Also post credits

They never went to the concentration camp.

As a kid I NEVER remembered the ending. I just remembered them walking the train-tracks, not that it was being told by him as an old man. Hit me like a gutpunch every goddamn time.

Gattaca

>Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

This, I cried like a bitch the first time I saw the movie

>I wish... I had a dad like you

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnlXtLDRu0

Brooks was here.

>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.
>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.

>Brooks was here

>When you came to me, you gave me a job. A purpose. At first... well, I've been trying to save the world for so long; saving one life at a time seemed a bit anticlimactic. But then I realized: Sometimes, one life, ...if it's the right life, it's enough. Goodbye, Harold.

Happy Easter, kneecapping Jesus

>"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."

>"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

This right here dude

>You'll forgive my impertinence, Sir, but even though we have never before met, I have always considered you as a father to me.
>Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Worvan... you shall be... avenged.

Fuck how come it's so fucking kino than it had any right to be.

Created by competent people that loved the show they were riffing on.

>Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

It still hurts.

>Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king.

>when Frodo sends Sam away on the cliffs going up to Shelob's lair

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc

It's the same. I wish I had a Sam

MISTER FRODO

Will you keep fighting for this lost cause Sup Forums?

Homosexual Eros will never be Agape, user. It'll always just be mutual masturbation with another emotionally stunted pervert.

I'm sorry.

>Who will help me carry him?

This scene was so sentimental it was at the point of embarrassment. Toy Story 2 was much better in delivering the feels.

>How long will it last, Woody? Do you really think Andy is going to take you to college, or on his honeymoon? Andy's growing up, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's your choice, Woody. You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever. You'll be adored by children for generations.

>Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy because I believed him.

>Besides, when it all ends I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company - for infinity and beyond.

>all these nu-male millianals only watched mr.robot edgy grim dark shit
>they only care about security and crypto cause of this
> person of interest dealt with cyber security,and the evolving world more then Mr.robot,and will be forgotten cause no edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKx3MUqzCcQ

Every time

>Would you like me to lie to you now?

that scene from The Room where the boy goes outside for the first time on the back of the truck

Oh hai mark

Unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=A40QBsj4Uz8

Letters from Iwo Jima, basically the entire thing but especially when Shimizu tries to surrender
God that one always gets me

Fantastic, but didn't make me teary.

Made me teary.

The bit that got me with this one was when Andy snatches Woody back away from the little girl.

Made me teary, then I got really angry when they completely negated the emotional impact with the final scene. Ruined the whole fucking movie. Holy shit it still makes me furious.

good post

Mister, did you come here to rescue me?

Nobody posted this yet?!

youtube.com/watch?v=URmQXIeVpN8

Yeah, this is fucking brutal. They showed it on the bigscreen here (Australia) last year and my girlfriend and I went, was clenching teeth and fists not to cry.

youtu.be/3lvNGhBXTU0

>Remember me, try your best, maybe we can.

Glory is much better and sadder

>will be forgotten cause no edge
In 10 years, shows like Mr. Robot/Blacklist/Elementary will be in the trashbin of tv history, while Person of Interest will be recognized as one of the best network series of all time.

when G baby gets shot in Hardball

Leftovers season 2 final episodes

>The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback going through the mountains of a night, going through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on going. Never said nothin' going by, just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down. And when he rode past I seen he was carrying fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it 'bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was going on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold. And I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there.

>And then I woke up.

that wasnt sad, it was just annoying

I hope you live in London

Did the coen bros write that line or did mccarthy

The final scene is almost word for word the same in the book. It doesnt translate well to the screen and for the purpose of this thread I fail to see how it could make anyone sad enough to cry

Yes it felt far better to read that. I found that scene too contrived when I watched the movie. Especially because I couldn't understand half of what he was saying

Did he die or merely have his AI evolve to the point it could dream?

Book version was much sadder though

faggot, TS3 ending was perfect. Shame they're going to ruin it with 4.

>implying you wouldnt go and talk to the man who raised you if you saw him after nearly dying and saving him

why did they have to be so edgy? i thought he got over that shit

This is the most fedora thing I've read in a while.

He wanted to make Alfred's fantasy come true.

No but you see he was finally putting the Batman behind him and thus also need to leave Alfred behind!

Nevermind the fact that Alfred always wanted Bruce to give up being Batman and was never the thing that made him become Batman or kept him Batmanning.

Was Gandalf's superpower putting spin on things to make people think he's a good guy and getting them to do what he wants?

"but that is not for them to decide". He decided. He clearly wanted Frodo to take the ring and pushed him the whole way to the council of Elrond, but had the balls to sit there at the council and wait for Frodo to offer to take it so he'd think it was his own choice. He orchestrated things perfectly for Frodo to be in that situation, acted like Frodo offering to take it pained him, but jumped on the offer immediately. He played Frodo like a goddamn puppet the whole way. What an evil cunt. People who knew him as Lathspell were woke.

>...Stephanie?

The Hunt with Mads Mikkelsen

The church scene accurately shows a human at its lowest, most desperate point.

>“So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.”

All the scenes in Fallen Angels that involve the autistic dude and the video camera.

Also:

"My friends, you bow to no one." and Cooper watching his kids grow up via messages.

The ending of Infernal Affairs gets me
>I'll dream of you Officer Yan

Thats a good one user the dream always gets me.

So was Red.

Oh shit, mein nigger

When he sees Peggy looking at him and tries to compose himself, abut then completely falls apart

This fucking film. The soundtrack still gives me chills and makes me really emotional.

>when his father listens to the tape

;_;

Every couple years I reassess my favourite films and this always comes out as #1. Just beautiful.

shit taste

pretty much logan

Good taste, friend. Another flick with Rachel that's probably my 3rd fave and gives me the feels is this one.

Did you honestly write in that hopes of hurting my feelings? Cause I got some news for you: it didn't. I just didn't. Now I can see how you would think writing something that rude would hurt a normal human's feelings, but not me. Nah, I'm not going to stoop to the level of you. I'm going to stand strong and not let your hurtful words bother me. Because at the end of the day, you wrote that out of hate, and hate just isn't something that I will let surround my life. Maybe you wrote it because you were bored, or thought it was funny (in which case, it wasn't), but I'll have you know that there are plenty of ways of filling boredom in your life that don't include writing these kind of messages online. So yeah, keep spewing you hate across this board. Keep thinking that you're accomplishing something with your malice-filled words. But I, for one, will not give you the satisfaction of letting my feelings be hurt. I will take the moral high ground and keep the discussions on this board free of hate. And I will be reporting you to the moderators as well. G'day, user.

>"There would be no eulogies for Bob"

>>Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Worvan... you shall be... avenged.
yea

WE DUG COAL TOGETHER

youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo
>"I would have follow you my brother, my captain, my king."

>that butthurt