MExican voting for trump

be me born raised in u.s as my dad was made legal by reagen in 1980
back then only 3 million in all of u.s now like 30
see both sides of aurgument learn that illegals all take advantage of the system also some with visas
they work send all the money to their parents
they hate the u.s but will never live in mexico
b me see hypocracy , now support trump
everyone in family thinks im rascist
explain nato fucks mexico you guys fuck the u.s no one understands, also americans hate me until i speak when they realize im surfer dude. also have uncle deported sells meth comes back deported comes back wtf and you hate the u.s fuck you fucking hypocrites also if california and texas were mexican still they would be shitholes, also real problem is overpopulation,
real reoson for coming here is not danger their but i want a brand new truck so i can blast my shitty fucking music

>dad was made legal by reagen in 1980
Conservatives who don't know it yet confirmed!

I was raised and born in LA, beaner parents from mexico. Honestly no latino in LA gives a fuck about mexicans. You're probably more of an american than a mexican

Trump is an idiot

For a second I thought that tiny blurb said

>Republican Traitor

It really should.

trump might be an asswhole but hes good for the economy witch is the real problem not politics

also if you guys know u.k not part of european union, no more globalism, black nobility no longer in charge of the planet, dollar dyng and chinese backed gold is coming in to replace it. we finally free of illuminati because aliens have been stopping nukes, trump is not illuminati, also every news station controllled by media feed us narrative so north amercian union happens. they also want us to hate russia and use pokemon go to create batman style surveliance. mexico is owned by masons people finally waking up because aquarian age

Wish OP typed with proper English grammar. But I've learned I can't expect too much from a Spicsican.

he's the next president so he is smarter than you

i can spell but not in Sup Forums so fuck you mr cock

ah yes the contrarian mexican, how cute.

How are you a mexican again?

im brown and family from mexico, also we part french like most mexicans the product of rape

look man

no one on this board believes anyone this fucking illiterate who's legally allowed to vote was born in the United States.

I know you're an illegal immigrant who wants to vote for Trump, but I'm sorry, you can't.

>Bush had 40% latino vote
>~80% of latinos and 92% of blacks hate Trump
RIP GOPs future.

of course i wrote this fast did not care to spell or grammar fuck you canadians, you are now my enemy

Muh English "skills"

fuck canada all the best musicians left your country, you dont even have dan akroyd anymore

the funny thing is i sound like a white surfer but if you wanna hate on me for spelling fuck it

>dad was made legal by reagen in 1980
reagen
who took office in 1981
you have to go back

reagen passed amnesty my dad did not get real papers til 86. cezar chavez inserted a clause to legalize 3 million farmhands

my gramps was also here during kennedy

also asswhole reagen was govener of california where im from douche

Shit, you should've paid attention in school, your grammar is horrible.
>Also, learn to green text.
Overpopulation isn't really a problem in the Americas at all. Population problems are much more complex than shear numbers. Some countries like Japan are endanger of becoming underpopulated, and the working class is in danger of not being able to support the elderly, etc.
Illegal immigration is only a problem because a lot of them feed off of working Americans, some of them bring crime, drugs, and a shitty "gangster" culture. It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't damage our communitie, etc.

Illegal immigrants are all criminals who work for the cartel. It's impossible not to if you come through illegally. Why in the fuck is there even legal immigration?

dude overpopulation is huge. 9 billion people on the planet that can only support 500 million. you do realize the oceans abought dead, also mexico has had a policy to steralize its poor, give them birth controll because even they are scared of being to many of the mexicans you all hate, i guess you hate me too rascist and just plain old fat

Governor*... Your grammar is so bad. Not listening or being incompetent in class is a big reason for a lot of problems in our country. I'm Mexican and Black and I paid attention in class. If we could get more people to do the same and drop this ignorant attitude, we would be in a much better position. I motivated myself because I didn't want to be a loser, I looked up to soldier and police officers when I was young, instead of rappers and gangsters.

Im starting to think even if i spell checked you guys would still be asswhole their is no winning here just hate

The population is actually estimated at 7 billion. The planet could support a lot more people with the industrialized technology that we have.

I don't think the Mexican government is at all worried about too many people in general. If they are in fact doing that, they're probably doing so because they don't have the ability to take care of the poor, etc. as a nation.

you guys realize that im better educated than half of the amercians living in the south, ive met uneducated people who seem to be just fine, i am well read on history tho, no real nationality is innocent

no 9 billion know in 2016

Where you really born in the U.S.? Holy shit the education system failed hard for you if you were. Knowing a lot about history doesn't make you well educated. It looks like you didn't pay attention in biology or language arts.

Also, to respond to a direct message, click on the 'No. [numbers]' above the message/

Please stop making Mexicans look bad, shit, you have google. Look it up. The population is won't reach 9 billion for 24 years.

Either you're holding to an attack Trump script like Trump holds to his sales persona or you think the sales persona is Trump. The real question is what he'll really be like, what he'll really do as president, because there's no telling what the real deal is from the persona. so many jews around him I expect we'll be screwed, but that's the case with hillary, but will it be worse? I wish I knew how close Texas is to seceding, whether hillary being hillary would be enough to make it happen.

if you really wanted me to spell i can, the planet is very overpopulated, also who cares if i am dumb you guys have met way dumber i do all day

Trump is a far better option than Hillary.
Say we choose Hillary... the continuation of Obama. Under Obama, we've had some of the worst racial tensions in a while if this continues, I don't know what will happen. On top of that, look at the amount of mass shootings under the rule of Obama. We've had 700% more mass shootings under obama than under bush. Many factors can go into that, but I have a feeling it's just the fact that Obama is weak, if this continues, will we have mass shootings every fucking day? It's not even guns, we've had guns for so long, an all of a sudden, under Obama, we've had so many.

you guys realize this is how the issues are ignored by blaming me for retarded shit when most of you are same or worse, the point is trump might be shit but hes better then the other choices, also overpopulation has been a problem since the 50s

i love to type really fast tis my downfall on this thread

Right, and I wonder if continuation of obama but worse would be enough for Texas to pull the trigger. If that happened Texas would skyrocket, real wall would happen, operation wetback would be carried out, all the welfare leeches would run for the border to stay on the gravy train, no more anchor babies, no jew reserve, we'd turn majority White overnight.

wow i think more of you are very white elite oriented, the master race is asian we all know that

overpopulation is solely the domain of the turd world, which has been done by 'for only a dollar a day' christcucks, they've been breeding the turd hoards since the early 1900s. turd world would be a fraction of it's size if it weren't for christcucks farming their numbers to present day cataclysm level, and then the deranged fucks next push to have their creations flood the White world. This fits perfectly with their death cult narrative, which end goal is the death of the world(they go to heaven with jesus, which only happens by dying, unbelievers get judgement day, also dieing, aka everyone dies, armageddon.)