GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS...

GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP* GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL GOD IS NOT FUCKING REAL *BURP*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(You)

>szechuan sauce....

I never been to Reddit and I like Rick and Morty.
But I only watched part of Season 1 and there there was nothing about Rick pushing God doesn't exist.
Santa Claus was dying so Morty went into his body to save him.

I don't get this atheist meme.
Even when Rick ranted about his sauce, he never mentioned God.
What the hell is wrong with you Mother Fuckers?

Holy shit lol, did they really say that?

Should I start watching Ricky and Morty?

97 more years Morty

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww

Episode #2 script leak?

f***ing epic

damn, that was reddit as fuck!

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

If god was real he wouldn't allow a world in which you spam this thread every fifteen minutes

I prefer edgy atheists to whatever the fuck the OP is trying to say

happy easter to you too, justin

holy shit upvoted

I dont get it

Doesn't this scene suggest that he thinks there might be a god..? Isn't that sort of anti-nihilism, and everything people have been memeing?

Rick is the actual god

lol it's great because this scene is actually a joke at the expense of atheism

Rick starts praying when he thinks he's going to die only to renounce his sentiments the second he saves himself.

Yes, but wouldn't the former reflect his true thoughts? Aren't the writers making fun of the "God isn't real" narrative in this scene?

It's a recognition that humans grasp at faith when in desperation, although they may know logically god isn't real, emotions still take over and cause them to act irrationally.

Many atheists are not so arrogant to think that they are above such acts when desperate.

He thinks hes going to die so he says a desperate prayer, realizes he can save himself and tells god to fuck off.

When will atheism become cool on edgy sites like this one again?

Enjoy your time on the throne, godbros. I envy you.

jesus christ that was so "funny" sweet lord hows dat thing is even airing

I like this show XD

Me too! It's the random humor that I find entertaining

OH YEAH RAISED UP POSTERIOR

HEAD BENT OVER

but what if god responded to his prayer and saved him?

>SZZZZCCHALLLIII BURRRRPPPP WATDIDD I TELL YOU MORTY, IT'S SZEEEEECHUAAANNNNNOPPOLY SO JUST RELAX MOOOORTY BURRRRPPP

why is degenerate shit like this allowed on tv`

we can do hypotheticals all day but we wont get anywhere

hahahahah holy shit

I love ran dumb humor. 0_____o xD

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk

I personally subscribe to anti-nihilist nihilism. It's a form of nihilism so extreme that it doesn't even value or believe in itself. What starts out as an edgy contrarian lack of a position eventually spirals into a vicious whirlwind wherein you are in a stasis between believing in everything and believing in nothing, and when you come out the other side you are totally unable even to comprehend basic english. Right now I am surrounded by a support group of about thirty or so people who are actively trying to translate my rudimentary finger movements into basic thoughts and who are currently typing out this post right now. In ten years I will lose all conscious control over my body

so this is basically a critical representation of the "atheists" who pray to god every time they are in trouble but shit on every religion the rest of the time, and you complain, tv?

You two are right, but this is 4chin and we are here to hate irrationally everything "normie".

When does season 3 apart from the april fools day episode actually start ?

Can't wait, fucking love the aesthetic, comfy as fuck.