nba.com/allstar/2018/schedule

Rising Stars game MVP: Bogdan Bogdanović

Saturday, Feb. 17
All times Eastern (ET)

1 p.m. | Hall of Fame Announcement | NBA TV
2 p.m. | NBA All-Star Practice & Media Day | NBA TV
7 p.m. | Commissioner Adam Silver media availability | NBA TV
8 p.m. | State Farm All-Star Saturday Night | TNT

Garo, Overlord, Grancrest, and Killing Bites in the backlog.

Mitchell is daddy

What are the odds Klay leaves the Warriors to come to the Lakers, the team his dad played for and won multiple rings with?

The same odds of you getting laid virgin

what's with this lame nigga and his square webms?

Don’t you think Anta, a Chinese company, would push Klay to the Lakers to tap into LA’s very large asian community?

that feel when from newcastle but don't like watching simmons because his club used to beat me in footy all the time

stop ruining the lebron+kd dream

Really who will sign with the Lakers? They can’t keep striking out

i would like to watch an nba with height divisions.

>They can’t keep striking out

>you will never be so spoiled and obnoxiously arrogant that you think FAs are supposed to sign with you and you'd ever say such a ridiculously retarded and delusional thing with a bottom of the barrel franchise stuck in a shit hole of eternal lottery hell

Well the Cowboys are good again
The Yankees are good again

So it’s the Lakers turn as the marquee franchise to be good again. By next year in my estimation

I just don’t see any logical reason why a big time FA won’t sign with the Lakers

I was listening to Grant Hill talking about his lunch with Tim Duncan and Doc Rivers. Did Duncan really not sign with the Magic cause Doc said Tim's wife couldn't fly on the plane?

nothing infuriates me more than watching women play basketball.

I'm pretty sure the dunk contest is Larry Nance Jr's to lose. He's on another level, I hope he brings out that sweet cradle dunk his dad used to do or the double ball dunk. I think if he could pull it off, that 360 cupped windmill VC used to do would be a perfect finisher

Oh and we'll approach you if you are LD material

Where is that retard who claimed Bogdanovic is shit

You can only reply to this post if there's NOT 1 PLAYER representing your team at the asg

what about cute korean girls

I'm a slowpoke, why did Jaylen Brown drop 30+ in LA?

He had more points than Kuzma and Ingram

Are those two cucks? They let a Celtics player shine on their home turf

Lakers players suck that's why. Beta bitches all of them. Kuzma was a one month fad and Ingshit is a bust

plz tell me there’s video of them getting blacked

>nothing infuriates me more than watching women play basketball

How about women playing netball aka retarded basketball?

OG, Siakam, Potlel and VanVleet would have DOMINATED rising stars so no surprise they didnt get in because faggot americucks

also no JV for 3pt contest??? Best percentage in the league??? Lmao just give us the chip already

That fucking hair

yes, although i believe it was his girlfriend at that time.

Does anyone know where I can find the replay of the GSW-POR game Bill Walton called? I can’t find it on ESPN or NBA.com

Ben Simmons had 13 assists. Donovan Mitchell only had 7 points and his team lost. Simmons is ROTY

Thanks Gilbert

Cedi Osman ROTY

i know you aren't like for real on this post but i'd still like to point out that a literal baby could have gotten 13 assists on that game tonight

thats pretty fucking cool

Frank just competed in the rising star challenge though Knicks bro

The Los Angeles Lakers will attract ____ as a FA this summer

The Lakers are going to be the first successful rebuild that is totally reliant on big FA pickups

The Los Angeles Lakers will attract Chris Bosh as a FA this summer

their organization is run like shit. And no the cowboys arent good again.

The Los Angeles Lakers will reach the playoffs again in the year ___.

>the Cowboys are good again
Do you even watch football?

Why shouldn’t LeBron go to New Orleans with George? That team sweeps the Warriors in the WCF and they could actually find a simple way to afford both

The Lakers are gonna be the first team to fully rebuild via big name FAs.

These 3 two years from now

why is team world always better?

2018 NBA All-Star Weekend Day 1 (Celebrity Game & 2018 BBVA Rising Stars Challenge)
- Quavo, the leader of the rap group Migos, scored the game-high 19 points and the Olympic sprinter Andre DeGrasse had 17 points as the Team Clippers beat Team Lakers, 75-66. *Rachel DeMita scored 17 points for the Team Lakers.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic dropped 26 points on 9-16 shooting with 6 assists (winning the BBVA Rising Star MVP), Buddy Hield had 29 points on 12-22 shooting, Jamal Murray added 21 points with 7 assists and Ben Simmons showed off with 11 points, 6 rebounds, 13 assists and 4 steals as the Team World dominate the Team USA, 155-124. *Jaylen Brown had fun with 35 points and 10 rebounds, Kyle Kuzama had 20 points with 7 rebounds and Jayson Tatum added 15 points for Team USA.

I had a dream Durant beat up Klay half to death. I know shit is random

>Pool of 360 million to pull from
>Pool of ~6.5 billion to pull from
I wonder why.

Do you like my drawing?
Rate it 1-10
(PS, I know most of you guys are gonna say 0, or 1.)

Watching cp3 and harden play together this year. Thinking about what cp3 and Kobe would look like in 2012

>tfw have been sick for the past week and had to call out of work again

>mfw the ultra liberal teenage filled reddit nba board can't discuss the "shut up and dribble" stuff without it becoming super racist and getting locked

hilarious

Lonzo won’t be the NBA 2 years from now he will be with his meme chucking brothers

Where do you rank the Warriors among whitest fanbases?

Biggest issue is they assume all republicans are racist which is not true in the slightest

>Do you like my drawing?
>Rate it 1-10
>(PS, I know most of you guys are gonna say 0, or 1.)

>Klay Thompson says he wants to stay with the warriors for the rest of his career

So he’s gone right?

Holy fuck I just remembered what is about to happen tonight

Him and iguodala for lebron

Who says no?

what?

Nance has only ever done one-handed tomahawks

>gets traded for a second round pick next draft
>ends up in Charlotte
>MJ puts him on the bench
>Lavar goes apeshit
>MJ refuses to sign waivers or buyout

plz make this happen. If the Lakers do sign 2 max FAs, offload deng's contract and sign another, Lonzo will become a redundant 2nd rate piece. You don't need a good distributer with a mediocre 3 point shot when you've got two max contract guys who can move the ball up the court...and Ingram is better at PG anyway. They'll replace lonzo with a 3-and-D guy

>HoF candidates
>Ray Allen, Mo Cheeks, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash & Chris Webber

Who makes it?

How many can be chosen? Nash and Kidd are 100% locks

So I don't understand shit about basketball and I'm randomly watching this friendly of br vs usa from 2014 that ended US 98 BR 75 and US had curry, harden, davis etc.. Is that a big ass whooping considering the context?

23 point win is a blowout. Neither teams had great chemistry and team USA really didn’t give a fuck (they usually don’t)

Nash and Kidd for sure. Webber and Ray Allen too.

Grant Hill, maybe

Cheeks is a no, unfortunately.

When a game is that low scoring, and 23 point game is a pretty big blowout, but a team with that talent would naturally outclass any in the world. Its about what you'd expect.

For reference US teams will often blow out even the best olypmic teams by 20, 30 and 40 points

>Hill
>Webber
>Cheeks
(lol

Webber averaged 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 assists for his 16 seasons

My cracka Bogie getting some shine

Whitey is making a slight comeback

Pretty much, considering that was the year that one of US team players, Paul George, snapped his leg in half and US team almost pulled out. They didn’t even want to play that year.

>tfw we will never see a prime PG
imagine him shooting 43% from downtown while finishing above the rim with 720 windmill dunks and all the confidence in the world.
You still see him sometimes look a little bit scared of compromising his legs on plays at the rim.

why didn't chicken curry want the draft televised?

Didn’t wanna piss Thompson and Draymond off by not picking them right away

According to Windhorst it was LeBum who did not want it televised due to """branding""".

Soon.

How good are we? average?

Yep. Team USA and Eastern Euro teams are the best. Brazil used to be decent and Spain and Argentina too. But now Brazil has fallen off

Let's say USA is 10. What's Brazil? 5? 7?

Probably 3 or 4. They would be a 6 like 10 years ago

>Ayo nigga pass that Merlot

interview with the commissioner claimed it was curry. oh well who gives ashit really I guess

3/4 of those will be signing for the vet min to play in SanFran in the next few years

/nba/ I got a question

How do you follow a sport that is so obsessed with social media, reality tv drama, politics, shoes and fashion, that kinda stuff? I would like to get into the NBA but i take one look at NBA news, see how inundated it is with politics, what outfits/shoes guys are wearing, and this made up drama between player and can't stand it

/nba/ embraces that shit as memes

personally i just ignore it and watch the games and follow my team. I dont need the ESPN and twitter cancer in my life

Also you can almost completely ignore that if you root for a team like Memphis or Utah. Shitty teams without mouthy stars are good for that kinda thing.

I consider all of the players, as rich and celebrity as they are, cattle who dribble and throw a ball for my entertainment. When the clock runs out, they're useless to me until the next tip off.

>apehoop
Rly niggers?

Didn't know Westbrook had two snakes as pets

>be me
>21 years old
>never cared about sports when I was a kid, played football for a couple years but that was it
>recently start watching Kuroko no Basket
>start getting really interested in basketball
>realize if I would've started playing as a kid, I could've possibly been playing for a college team by now

Why live at this point knowing that all my potential was wasted?

>21 years old
>watching cartoon

Chances of you making are slim anyways. You've already lost if you're white and under 6'5

Well, I am white but I'm 6'8" and have really good reflexes and balance for someone my size. My uncle also used to be one of the best players at his high school back in the day.

LETS GO HOME
LETS GO HOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

ITS OOOVEEERRRRR

>potential
What potential? You've never played basketball. In fact, you've played a different sport. The only potential you saw was you watched a fucking anime.