NORMIES GET OUT

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M&feature=youtu.be

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for the clap.

>there are people here that haven't had night-long threesomes

kill yourselves lads

Don't worry user, I'll be your gf. If you're willing to accept that gender is a social construct that is.

Kissless virgins report in

>laying next to my naked gf
>stroking her bare ass as i type this

it's like your not even trying lads

what a month we've had lads.

>tfw pathetic worthless virgin
>tfw ugly cunts have had multiple long term relationships with qts at this point

Why is life so unfair bros?

>Britcucks
>white

Tfw I've only slept with a black girl and a brazillian girl, I just want to put my peener in a qt white maiden

>tfw never been fat
>tfw see fat people losing weight and getting gfs
>tfw people are getting married when you haven't even kissed anyone
>tfw can never relate to normies whenever sex/relationships are mentioned
>tfw want to jump off a bridge when you see couples having fun

Trump on stage

Finally someone else that gets it. I'm Pansexual and not like the other girls, my music scares people.

Mrs Trump about to start.

jesus christ why does britpol turn into r9k late at night?

I miss the old union, lads

>jesus christ why does britpol turn into r9k late at night?
neets

Its they who are at fault, not us. We are freedom fighters on the fringes of society who have seen through the mirage that the entirety of mainstream life has been designed to convince us of.

At least that's what I tell myself every night after wanking off alone.

Reporting in. I had a date once but I messed it up and had to sell my watch.

Are chuck Taylor's gay? Will they get me a gf?

Normies have fucked off

>tfw no qt 3.14 Slovenian gf

answering your own question there

>messed it up and had to sell my watch.
What happened lad? if you had a date you've done better than me m8

had one
the accent is a bit sharp being honest

how is May doing?

britbong abroad here

>Are chuck Taylor's gay
Yes

Pray for a happening.

I feel you bro. I've literally watched every one of my nerdy/fat friends come of age and start dating and fucking. And I've been left in the dirt like a cunt.

Some people are just destined to be betas.

I knew this one prick who was the biggest dweeb ever and he ended up scoring this babe with ginger hair. He told me once when he was drunk that he'd cummed in her mouth hundreds of times. My heart fucking sank and it took everything I had to put on a normal face.

We are right on a lot of levels for sure.

I like the accent tbqh

A lot better than expected, seems incredibly based for a mainstream politician. That said this could easily be a front to placate brexit voters so I'm withholding judgement for at least a few months

Nothing you could call a miss-step. Honeymoon still on.

I'm watching the RNC, fucking hilarious mate.

Anons Cannot Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Due To The Heat Yet Based Vanguards Lurk Ready to Do Happenings on Their Behalf.

- Submarine National Party

Is brit poll just another name for a mummy thread

Kek confirms.

This is mummy thread

fuck off

It was when I was in college and after a year and a bit of talking myself into it I asked a Chinese girl I was friends with out. Anyway we went out and it turned out I did not have enough money, so I thought I would pawn my watch for some, but they would not buy it because the battery was dead, so I had to go all around the town to find a battery. She arrived in the town while I was doing this, I had hoped to have done it before, then she got upset with me for selling a watch to take her out. Anyway, after this I had to drag her around the town finding a pawn shop, as the original one did not want the watch anymore. This went on for a good hour or so. Then after messing it all up, I took her to the cinema to watch Titanic in 3D when that came out, and we had missed the start of the film, so I had to take her into it late. Then she would not speak to me because she was mad with me, which was fair enough because I had messed so much up so far. Also during this I was basically breaking down from nervousness so it did not help me at all.

>Some people are just destined to be betas.

Maybe so user. Also feels bad knowing you're going to end your genetic line.

>I knew this one prick who was the biggest dweeb ever and he ended up scoring this babe with ginger hair. He told me once when he was drunk that he'd cummed in her mouth hundreds of times. My heart fucking sank and it took everything I had to put on a normal face

That would've ruined me too

at this hour its trying its best to be a virgin support group.

so she's being pretty redpilled, coming out hot in the legacy of Thatcher?

>donald gets theeeengs done.

Pics

cunts that don't have jobs whining. most are pic related

WILLING TO NUKE 100K CHILDREN

that's not marion

Jealous of my trips? Kek stands with mum

pretty gay shoes

Oh and worst of all. I came into the town with £15, spent £15 on a battery and then the pawn broker would only give me £20 for the watch because he knew I was desperate.

leave Donald Trump's son's mother alone

Are racial Anglos accepted on britpol? Or are you full on American hating civic nationalists?

that's rough

>tfw Sup Forums is the only place i can relate to others

Fuck off beaner

I don't know how far the comparison can be taken, bit early, but she does seem to possess some similar kind of natural authority.

Nah she was good, that was a home run.

Thanks man.

I feel I have a much more hateful view of women since that event though. Actually it's not so much hate, it's more indifference.

My cousin is a Chad. And a thief. And a thug. And it's not uncommon for him to have multiple gfs at once. And they know of each other while it's going on.

Ultimately why bother having such strong feelings for a creature as degenerate as woman. A dog gives you more love and loyalty, ultimately.

But still, it still stings knowing you were never quite good enough to be loved and lusted for.

Not even. Don't believe the pol propaganda, misegination was rare historically. All my family names are English and Scottish, pls no bully I love the UK.

How many girls.have you kissed?

2 English
1 Polish
1 Norwegian
1 Estonian
1 Finnish
1 Spanish
1 French
1 Austrian
1 South Korean

truly a pathetic thread

0 who are not related to me.

>says the animefag

Honestly kill yourself.

no

I cany sleep lads

christ who is this rambling cunt, what time is trump on?

what's a kiss

To think, this guy could have been VP.

My dad is possibly the most cucked person on the planet, I resent him for turning me into the permavirgin I am today. Have to share this shit with someone.

>Divorced my mum when I was 9, now has a Nigerian bride who it turns out is HIV positive (he doesn't know I know).
>My dad earns 90% of household income but grovels for her approval and does whatever she says.
>They tried having a baby but thank fuck she was barren, even after spending thousands on fertility treatments.
>Also have black stepsister who watches nothing but anime, weirdest shit I've ever seen.

My family is like the culmination of western degeneracy I hate my life

>truly crush our enemies
>war is not about bathrooms

what is going on?

Trade Deal with Japan due to Soft Bank acquiring ARM when?

>Yeah, USA
>Yeah thats right
>Get excited

I dunno either.

>UK
>1400 girls raped systemically, brown people get away with it because nobody wants to stick out
>Germany
>1200 girls assaulted by huge crowds of immigrants because of critical mistake that leads to disaster directly
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
funny how national differences pop up like that

Sounds fucked.

After brexit negotiations are complete and we can legally accept our own free trade treaties again.

Is trident worth it?

hopefully soon, then.

I almost got a gf today
>Go to gym every other day
>recovering from snowboarding injury, only do light workouts
>finally get done and get the decaf coffee they have there
>get into a conversation about it with this nice lady and young woman who works there and is about my age
>all is going well, despite talking to hardly anyone I somehow have okay social skills but still do kind of awkward things
>finally lady says me and the girl should date
>immediately start sperging,
>"Uh, well, not right now heheh, maybe s-some other time,I-I MEAN IF SHE WANTS TOO, well it'd be better to ask l-like in a more romantic setting, w-we're going to the same school right?" sort of like that but more drawn out
>she is just kind of smiling at me, but doesn't know what I mean by a "more romantic setting" wish I coulda told her that I would have asked her out if her and I were alone
>end up saving it after sitting there in silence after a while by telling her I'm looking for someone to get married to and since I'm going to travel there's so many different girls out there
She had no tits or ass though but was a qt blonde perfect for my Aryan seed, just not my lustful mind...

Don't mind me.
>Just holding the world together by the seems.

Wait, so do you have a second chance here or what?

tfw this cunt is still talking

>seems

Here

You have no idea mate

Also my mum who is almost 50 regularly goes to raves and takes mdma/weed/speed etc. and freely admits it to me. Sees nothing wrong with her doing it or me knowing it.

I used to take a lot of drugs at uni because I thought it was a completely normal and I feel it has done genuine damage to my mental state.

I don't really love either of my parents anymore and have no siblings. Feels fucking bad man.

Maybe...but do I really want to be stuck with a chick with no tits or ass when I get my muscles back? I want to try titfucking!

Why does Northern Ireland still keep its cucked name? The Republic isn't called Southern Ireland, it's the Republic of Ireland. Therefore Northern Ireland should change its name to the Kingdom of Ireland, no? Heck, what about just Ulster, so it matches the rest of the countries (The Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Ulster).

Anyway, point is having to use a Cardinal Direction to define your nation is literally insulting.

On the other hand...does God really want me to go around the World having shallow relationships and meaningless sex? Wouldn't he prefer I land myself in Holy Matrimony? Wouldn't everyone be happier that way? It was so sudden....

True, but good women are hard to come by. I would see if she wants to go out for a drink to see what she's like.

Yeah...get her drunk and then I'll stick it in!

You're probably fucked anyway judging by the awkward shit you said

Most women below 30 aren't thinking about marrying anyone

Fuck you, it's our language now!

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

I try to make myself appear as rare, esoteric and eccentric as possible, chicks dig that.

God the RNC is boring, then again today is gonna be pretty boring as well. Yet I can't go to sleep because it's too hot.

God help us all.

>god bless you

my bum is so sweaty

Fuck off this is brit/pol/

My Grandpa is British

>brit/pol/ is dead

YAY THE SUNS COMING UP LADS

I CAN FINALLY OPEN MY WINDOW AND LET THE COLDER AIR IN WITHOUT AN ARMY OF INSECTS CRAWLING IN

It's 5am