Legion: Fridge Logic Edition

So what? I could still fuck her, we would just be in each other's bodies. What's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tp33ig6o6tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can never tell whether she's hot or not. There's something weird about how her face looks.

I get that the show inherently fantastical, but the way plot influences the trajectory of bullets got pretty silly. I'm not referring to the time freeze.

dont you remember the first time they changed bodies?

They didn't fuck at that time.

Mental sex was better anyway. They got right to the pleasure without all the extraneous bullshit or normal bodily limitations.

youtube.com/watch?v=tp33ig6o6tk

I don't have mental superpowers though.

What are you referring to?
Not that anyone but me cares

It's a nitpick. The big escape with the bullets flying everywhere in the pilot, I know one guy did get hit by a bullet . Then the house that gets shot to shreds by D9, and they're running all dramatic like. Not a big deal.

yea,she was too busy fucking everything up in the hospital

Can we at least all agree that this is by far the best superhero television show to this date?

i dont deal in absolutes

of yourse it is. only autists seem to complain they don't have their plebian sex scenes in every other scene they used to

have fun with your cult

It was because she possessed Legion's powers and couldn't control them. Wouldn't happen if she'd switch with a normal person.

How does she have such a fat arse and legs? Her top half is slim, the bottom half was like a horses ass.

too bad the special effects are shit sometimes. mainly the fatguy suit. they could have just come to clive barker and borrow butterball cenobite's costume instead.

that's how women outside of internet look like desu

correct. she told her first time was with her mothers bf while she changed with her mother

She had a stroke when she was 20, it sort of threw one of her eyes off a little, she does the aalyiah thing and corrects it using makeup.

How she is styled is largely why you think she is hot or not