Morning guys, so I did eventually find the woman that loves the same jokes that I do...

Morning guys, so I did eventually find the woman that loves the same jokes that I do, finds the activities I do interesting, finds our life together lovely, but does not want to commit. I gave up my apartment to move in together with her and out of nowhere yesterday she started crying after intimacy (I was a bit rough as I thought she likes it) and today when I got back from work she told me it won't work between us. I think that she may have another life behind this sharada that she does not tell me about, or maybe it is because she is so much older than I am.
Why are women so unreliable Sup Forums?

Seems like the perks of having me here is something she likes, but I will be still moving out I believe.

>Leave the bitch
> enjoy life
>do man things
> no need to put up with womans bullshit
>unless you find one that's not a pain in the ass just keep to casual sex

The fuck?

Move out asap, this is not a joke, you just spotted a major redflag mate!

She is a mentally insane unstable bipolar person and will soon try to ruin your life out of no where!

Run away dude!

It's ok Pole, move on not much else you can do. Just do it fast before she turns nuts on you.

$100 all you can fuck brothel in Germany. Break up with emotional yoyo and go fuck yourself silly with ugly whores.

>go fuck yourself silly with ugly whores.
Why would you pay to have sex with an ugly woman?

And also, what the fuck? Most whores are very hot and pretty, if they weren't they would have to charge very cheap for their bodies, $100 will pay for top pussy here.

Get the fuck out of there you absolute madman.
She's crying because she feels guilty as fuck for getting ragged around by other dicks behind your back and now wants out to avoid looking like the bad guy

HUEHUEHUE silly macaquito.
It is also all you can eat and drink for $100. Good value for money.

She's cheating

$100 and you get HIV+ for free

>(I was a bit rough as I thought she likes it) and today when I got back from work she told me it won't work between us.

Call Serial Killers Hotline and see if they can find any women that would be willing to be sexually abused (other than ur mum).

Dont play hard to get or get all shaken up about her. Just leave the bitch and tell her to have a nice life. She'll regret it later

>It is also all you can eat and drink for $100
>Going to a brothel to have dinner
The fuck? I tought only your north american cousins acted as literal landwhales, consuming whatever food they can get within reach of their mouths in a gluttonous fury!

But yeah, I would be very concerned of eating ANYTHING that was made in a literal brothel.

huehuehue, silly burguer, you never should stick your dick in a prostitute withount a condom, how dumb are you? Don't tell me you would also lick the pussy of a whore, you wouldn't do that, right?

>Brazil
>Obvious degenerate
Opinion ignored

At least we are not a bunch of fat cucks like you.

Enjoy having your wife cuck you with a negro and kiss you with cummy lips, you totally deserve it.

It seems that she found another person

>so much older
How old we talking?

Also this belongs on fucking /soc/ or something you polack faggot.

>At least we are not a bunch of fat cucks like you.
A quick google search just told me otherwise.

Christ how can you be poor, a monkey, AND fat? Why would you even continue living?

>Why would you even continue living?
Well, I get to fuck bitches and do cocaine lines off their delicious legs, that is something.

>Christ how can you be poor, a monkey, AND fat?
I dunno where you got your data mate, but it is wrong, most brazilians are not fat, and what we consider to be obese is the american standard for a chubby person.

Tell me, is it true that your portion sizes in Mc Donalds are outrageously large?

And is it true people there are so fat they actually need to use a scooter to move in the grocery store, because they are too fat to walk, as seen in pic related?