Who was in the wrong here

who was in the wrong here

The guy who never watched it apparently.

Guy who makes 100k a week every week win or lose says " you shouldnt make money off of failure" kek

>guy who makes money off of failure vs guy who makes money off of failure

wobbie is nevev wvong

to be fair he said a true fan shouldn't make money of the failure of the team he supports.
still, i get your point, what he's saying makes no sense. they're fans, they are under no obligation to behave in any particular way because they're not paid employees.
bellerin is still young though. he was a coddled player at barca then at arsenal, he's not hip to the ways of the world yet, despite how many fashion shows, galas or exhibit openings he poses in front of.

jesus christ did he actually say this?
why?

WOBBIE I’M SICK OF IT

Fucking 100% L E L

Arsenal Fan TV exists entirely for fans of other teams to watch for keks. I can't believe any Arsenal fan would actually watch it; it would be too depressing. Almost as depressing as watching Arsenal :^)

wtf I love alternative timeline bellerin now

I'M TIRED WOBBIE, BELLERIN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO CROSS A BALL DAMNIT I'M FED UP WOBBIE

wait he called robbie a fucking nigger?

it's a different culture
in spanish being called a nigger is ok

he didn't leave it there

Ahahahahahahaa /our leftback/

take my boipucci

He's a right wing right back la

can't find it did he delete it

Hector is.

Arsenal fan tv my have started with honest intentions to give the fans a platform to voice their thoughts after a game but it now just recycles the same 5 or 6 characters after every defeat cause they know that's what rakes in the views. No one gives a shit if some random bloke gives his opinion on what Arsenal got wrong during a defeat, they'd much rather listen to the same shit DT, Troopz and the rest spout after every game because they're entertaining to watch. Claude seems like the only one of the main cast who has a shred of self respect.

Did he say that to insult Ty or Robbie?

yes

WE DINDU NUFFIN WE 4 DA FANS

>I don't watch it but let me give my opinion based off what I think it is
Fuck him and his shit earring.

>earring
do you even have to ask

the comments on bellerins hair were too much of course he was going to be pissed off lel
nigga youve made one mistake apologize and move on

kek

>robbie
>wrong
>ever