Will this be the defining show of our generation?

Will this be the defining show of our generation?

>a failure
>your generation
yes

It will be a quiet but profound disappointment
The memes will be spicy, though

Boring ass show.

>may 21st

God I can not fucking wait any longer. please, PLEEEEASE hurry... for the love of god at least give us a teaser or something.

They're going to ruin it with all the illuminati shit

>Detective wastes time wandering around town social networking and talking crap about his dreams and when some real investigator drops by and tries do do some real work on the body he gets pushed off
It's a piece of crap and the background sound makes me angry as fuck cause I can't turn it off.

>social networking and talking crap
your underage is showing. how the fuck should he investigate a case in the 80s, you fucktard? no surveillance cameras, etc, even if there would've been, you have to investigate the things out politely, not just run down the town with swat and beat everybody until they confirm their sin

>God I can not fucking wait any longer. please, PLEEEEASE hurry... for the love of god at least give us a teaser or something.

Do what I'm doing and read the books The Secret History of Twin Peaks and the Secret Diary of Laura Palmer to hold you over, user.

>a re-boot is the defining show of the millenial generation
would be like pottery so i would say yes

Did anybody read the new book? Seems like they're going to use aliens to explain everything

>he denies autopsy procedures

Such a lazy way to build a sequel

But they already set that up in the original show. It was all about aliens anyway.

I just rewatched the entire show and I don't recall a single explicit reference to alien life. Even the messages Mj. Briggs received weren't from space, they were sent from the woods

It's been a long time since I've watched it but how did I come to that conclusion then? If it didn't make an explicit reference, it was heavily implied for sure.

I'm waiting for the audio book by Sheryl Lee.

They make constant suggestions of a "presence" in the woods, of possessions and ancient spirits etc, but never that they originated from space

Is that actually something in the works?

I'm much more excited for this than I've ever been for a film or series before, but I probably won't be browsing the threads on Sup Forums, not for a while, anyway. This will get major media attention(already is), therefore mainstream attention, therefore contrarian retards will shit on it to no end.

Also, to those who don't know, the first 2 hours will be shown at Cannes.

Extra dimensional beings... So yeah, "aliens" but not men from Mars, rather beings from another plane of existence. They've been called spirits in the past.

She did do the Audio book for the Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.

HMM

Fuck, that's great.

Lmao, really tried hard to find the worst pictures possible for everyone except the one that actually justed hard. Madchen and Sheryl still look good. Audrey unfortunately didn't age as well and her voice sounds horrible but still not as sad as the pic related.

This was taken like 2 years ago.
What does she look like now?
Maybe she got fit
Collagen wore off
She dyed her roots
She can be unJUSTed, we have the technology

No, this is.

Why make fun of someone who's fucked up this hard? It's sad. She probably would've aged well.

>The memes will be spicy
I hope you die soon faggot

What I don't understand is, she didn't even need the plastic surgery, she isn't even 50 yet ffs. Would a few wrinkles here and there look really worse than this abomination? She must have some mental issues. I hope she gets better and unjusts somehow.

The most recent pic of her I can find is from her 2014 blockbuster movie Lucky Dog.

Those are all cherry picked unflattering pictures as usual

I watched some movie where she plays a witch recently, I didn't even know it was her until her name came up in the credits.

>when Lara Flynn Boyle was FLOTUS material

Apparently that's from a 2013 movie called Hansel & Gretel Get Baked.

i don't get it

isn't "twin peaks" a double entendre for tits as well?

is the show deliberately titled like this to be edgy and appeal to the pathetic?

its not going to hold up to the hype but its going to be unique and seeing something new from lynch is going to be great.

>Those are all cherry picked unflattering pictures as usual

You're free to do the same.
But you don't because the reality is they aren't cherry picked.

Twin Peaks is literally Riverdale for retards.

Man, I liked TP, but it really didnt need that many episodes in S2.It dragged on way too long after finding out that the father was the killer, otherwise it was fairly good.

That was the key to its failure, they revealed the killer far, far too early in fact Lynch planned to never reveal the killer at all

Added to filter, thanks for tripping.

Imagine being this assblasted that someone insulted your favorite show that you would have to add them to your ignore list. What a sad, pathetic life you must lead.

>cherry picked
not really, were like the first finds what google gave

Well, then we not only wouldn't have had the brilliant reveal episode, everything would be completely different, so there's no point theorizing about it. What went wrong wasn't the reveal, it's what came afterwards.

Pleb

airing right after Legion, Fargo, ssome say Better call Saul, Leftovers.... Twin Peaks has some pretty strong opponents to beat, not only its first 2 seasons.
Will it succeed?

I see it as on a whole other level, these shows are not really competition at all. ..especially Legion and BCS, come on. Besides, Showtime cares a lot more about critical acclaim than commercial success.