>that "goatee"
>that shirt
The average Sup Forumslack.
KYS

>using kys as shorthand for kill yourself

kill yourself

trips v dubs

This /Thread

He's a country boy. He's naturally rebellious, and he has enough balls to do something like this - unlike Northerners and Leftists.

kys

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Well he could be anyone, just because he has a maga hat doesn't mean-
>that t-shirt
God how embarassing

I always thought "kys" meant "kiss" as in "toodaloo". Like you drop the mic and walk out after having just "REKT" them.

Haha I guess thats what I get from being from reddit but I guess thats none of my business

*sips tea*

It's easy to criticize someone else's appearance anonymously.

I dare you to post your face, faggot. You won't, though. Because you're a chicken shit pussy and you're probably uglier than this guy by a long-shot.

He could probably fix his own automobile, hunt and plant his own food, make his own moonshine, repair his own appliances, work trade skills that will earn him money, and tell you about the history of his country.
Rednecks > university intellectuals.

Fuck you faggot. I love this guy right here. This is Southern America.

seeing people like this makes me really appreciate what proper orthodontics does for our appearances

o wow he wasnt a pampered sheltered princess with mommy to buy him braces i guess his political views have no significance.

jk this is faggot 'higher than thou' liberal condescension.

"""huuuueeee i learned in university that marxism is the greatest im smarter than uuuuu my moommy and daddy made sure to pamper me and make sure im aestetically pleasing for jamal to assfuck me later in life"""

>takes balls to wear memes in public
If by that you mean he has no shame, then i guess yeah

literally kys

He looks fine. Natural tan, slim but well-knit frame.

Teeth are a bit unfortunate but he still has a fine face.

Looks like he's having fun. Showing up to support your political party with an assault rifle and a dank meme. American as fuck lads. 10/10 patriot

Literally the only feature worth criticizing are his teeth.

Please tell me he lives in a trailer park

>implying it's his fault he was born into a family that couldn't afford to pay for cosmetic dentistry from a young age