Standing ovations

>Standing ovations
>Sold out all of his signing sessions
>Trended WW on Twitter during his 40th anniversary panel
>Massive interest into the possibility of Anakin returning for E8

youtube.com/watch?v=plJb6urme_Y

Looks like everybody else has apologized, why haven't you yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/news/george-lucas-and-the-cult-of-darth-vader-20050602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People love underdogs.

>Massive interest into the possibility of Anakin returning for E8
FUCK YES I hope he gets like a creepy dream scene where he returns

he's so fucking hot omg he makes me so wet

Did his voice finally break?

How can return? Do you mean force ghost? Never gonna happen. Wouldn't even make sense

Does he have the high ground now?

>mfw when she says "You're welcome reddit" when she asks Hayden about sand
TOLD YOU! Reddit are obessed with memeing the prequels and not appreciating the true art that they are

You do realise they've filmed over half the movie right? They aren't gonna shove him in to pleasure the autistic spoilt fanboys so they can cream their pants with each other in the theatre

Based Hayden hasn't aged a day. I truly hope he does come back, I always liked the guy.

being this fucking retarded, disney will do anything to make star wars sell, rewriting and doing some reshoots is nothing

There's nothing they can really do with Hayden's Anakin at this point. The most they can do it have him be a came in a film that takes place between 2 and 3, where all of the fucking cartoons take place.

They aren't gonna bring him back. Sorry for ruining your boner

>he's so fucking hot omg

I literally grew up on PT and love it more than OT. Don't care if it's objectively good or not, I like it, fuck off.

>*cameo

why not?

>he doesn't realize that Anakin was set to appear as a force ghost in episode 7
They backed off this idea but perhaps had saved it for episode 8 or even 9

pic related to me looks like it could have been an alternate dream where we see what Anakin looked like in old age without being burnt.

Now THAT would be a fucking great scene and Hayden in this make up and hair would be fucking great to see!

I hope Disney deserves to film this scene. If they haven't, the movie ain't out until December so there is lots of time to do a 2 minute cameo scene.

Because it wouldn't make sense. He has no relation to the characters. It would be stupid.

No. That's Luke

see
They can a cameo like this so he is in the movie

Imagine a scene with Kylo talking to old grey haired Hayden?

WOULD BE A FUCKING EPIC MOMENT!

>No. That's Luke
Well if it was, get Hayden to have this make up for an episode 8 cameo

but that's Luke

>meanwhile Lloyd is forever JUST'd and FUCK'd beyond all recovery - doomed to be forever scorned if not completely forgotten

What went wrong? Why did Hayden get redemption and not Jake?

Seriously, WHY?

Because autistic fan boys

Star Wars fans fucking DESTROYED that kid. He was too young and they were too autistic.

He's stuck in a mental institution user.. he went crazy and yeah sadly he is locked up so he couldn't attend if they wanted him to.

I hope he recovers and gets better

how was portman not on her knees servicing his thick canadian member every time she was in the same room with him? if i was playing the princess they'd have to shoot our shared scenes separately on a green screen cos i'd be flicking the bean the moment he walked on set every. time.

You sound like a slag

They were such a cute couple

He shows up in ep IX post-credit scene and reveals himself to be alive all the time like what they did in MGS4

really so the villian kylo ren who is slated to have a redemption arc in the trilogy, and who idolizes his grandfather for who he was when he was known as vader and who wants nothing more than to be like him, would not at some point be visited by the ghost of anakin trying to make him change his ways and abandon the dark side.

or Rey who is apparently mega jesus in the new series would not be visited by the former force messiah to guide her on her path and help her remain grounded and not get seduced by her own power and the dark side

Net worth: 3

Are star wars fans literally the most stupid, autistic, cucked fans of any piece of media ever?

>ep IX post-credit scene
oh shit I forgot.. Disney will probably insert end credit scenes in Star Wars movies now

only for Hayden

Natalie portman and him had no chemistry natalie portman was meant to ride my big fat BROWN dick white boy losers

How old was he when he filmed Phantom Menace? 9 or 10 years old? How could you give such a young kid so much shit when if you were to blame anyone, it would be George for not telling him to act better and to redo the scene again. I thought he did a great performance when he said goodbye to his mother but the line "I am a person and my name is Anakin" isn't his fault but the script writer's fault for even making him say such a bad line of dialogue.

Same with Hayden when he got the line "I wish I could wish all my problems away."

The script is what needed work and yeah the directing the actors better.

Kylo was never going to be visited by Anakin's Force Ghost because Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker.

How does any of that make those prequels any less shitty? Why are prequel apologists such unhinged retards all the time?
You can't magically turn these movies into decent ones by extrapolation. Stop getting coerced by other idiots and pay attention to the shit you watch, you retarded fanboy piece of shit.

Anakin is a force ghost be the end of return

why does she keep implying revenge of the sith was 15 years ago?
is this some sort of attempt to rewrite history?

He was spotted on set last year when they started filming, hence the rumours in the first place
Christ, be less of an idiot

I know that he became a Force Ghost at the end of Episode 6, but he reincarnated as Rey before Episode 7 began.

Stop being naive. He was just invited

i wouldn't put it past them but thats fucking silly man

I've liked him ever since I heard the story of how Lucas screwed him over with the prequels.

>Christensen signs the contract to play Anakin, after being told that he's going to be playing Darth Vader before getting put in the suit
>Excited to do a dark, serious role in Episode II
>Lucas says "I changed my mind, Anakin is a whiny kid now."

>You're welcome reddit

He podraced too close to the sun.

gib sauce

Even back then most people knew it was Lucas' fault and didn't blame Hayden.

There was huge hype for episode I. WHen it turned out to be shit, the fans used him as a scapegoat.
After episode II, everyone realised that the actors weren't to blame for the shitty script, so they were easier on Hayden.

But Episode I had been written as early as '97 and I don't think Christensen was cast until pre-production on Episode II, which wouldn't jump forward 40 years because that would make TPM even more irrelevant

>unhinged retard prequel apologists

Podcast interview from last year
>There is something beautiful about the Star Wars Prequels

In response to a fan who says he hopes E8 avoids the mistakes the prequels made in not using real sets/props
>I understand how you feel Alessio, but if you're a fan of the pt you know they had a huge amount of practical fx & sets.

In response to a fan who called the prequels a bad idea, poorly executed
>Pssst. Devil's advocate: the prequels are a 7 hour long kids movie about how fear of loss turns good people into fascists

Are you still expecting E8 to completely ignore the prequels seeing as Rian is writing and directing this?

>disney goon trying to defend their IP
You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you resort to this shit, you might as well start posting George Lucas' quotes next time.
You can't discuss those pieces of shit and form your own arguments because you only pretend to like them through association, and not as a result of anything that happened on screen.
Of all the bullshit ironic trends on the internet, defending the prequels is the absolute worst.

underrated and underchecked

>getting this mad over the prequels

you have to go back

Interview with Lucas from 2005:

rollingstone.com/movies/news/george-lucas-and-the-cult-of-darth-vader-20050602

>The same thing happened with Padmé in Episode I, when she had this very stilted dialogue as the Queen. And also with Hayden in Episode II. He said, "I don't want to be this whiny kid." I (Lucas) said, "Well, you are. You gotta be a whiny teenager."

>He said, "I want to be Darth Vader." I said, "You gotta be a petulant young Jedi. You're not going to be the guy you thought you'd be when you signed your contract." Hayden was grateful for this last movie (Episode 3), where he actually got to be Darth Vader.

>lol u mad bro
Fantastic rebuttal, only hug-starved children pretend to like those movies for replies.

>You're not going to be the guy you thought you'd be when you signed your contract

That's just mean

Jesus Christ Lucas.

Tarantino should cast him.

>not making a solo Darth Vader movie

Order 66: A Star Wars Story, motherfucker. The whole movie is just the end of Rogue One.

Also, he's a Sith apprentice in that time period, aka "but a learner", so he can have a rematch with Obi-Wan without contradicting canon.

Kylo idolizes Vader not Anakin. So even if Anakin would appeared to him he would tell him to fuck off cause he thinks he's a huge fag.