"You've heard of the hacker group Anonymous? Even they're scared of Cipher."

"You've heard of the hacker group Anonymous? Even they're scared of Cipher."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Udnq0gKZlvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they wear the mask?

"Let me introduce you to Deckard Shaw. He killed some of us in the previous movies, but he's family now."

>numale fidgets and utters a passive agressive self deprecating quip under YASSS QUEEEN's gaze

I can only imagine the fucking brainstorming session for this movie.

>L33T haxors shooting torpedos on ice at cars!

I'm pretty sure next one will take place in space, and the one after that will involve time travel.

>cipher
talk about a more played out hacker name

Was sitting there with my father watching tv and a commercial for this movie came on. Afterward he said "So have they had their Moonraker in that series yet?"

bullshit, I bet you don't even have a father

Does Charlize need a husbando to help her take care of those African kids? I volunteer

I can confirm that guy has a father, he's a gay homo father that sucks a lot of dick real talk

PUT THE MODEM DOWN CHARLIZE

Dude. Who here HASN'T gotten bored on Friday night and hacked the mainframe and taken over a Russian sub, armed its weapons and remotely moved it from drydock back into the ocean?

You don't sound very l33t to me, if I'm honest.

>ty white jesus

Movies in the series directed by Justin Lin > Movies in the series directed by James Wan > Movies in the series directed by Rob Cohen > Movies in the series directed by F. Gary Gray > Movies in the series directed by John Singleton

The first time you see Dom in Fast Five, the side of a speeding train car is welded open, the wind whipping the metal away to reveal his silhouette as he walks into the frame.

The first time you see Dom in Fate, he's holding his wife's hand while talking engine repair with some local Cubans.

F. Gary Gray can fuck off.

Better than Ramsey.

Reminder that Han is still alive
youtube.com/watch?v=Udnq0gKZlvc

>alt ending

His car was t-boned by a gigantic-ass pick-up trick and he was shot point blank. Continuity is now fucked, Fast 9 will have to do some serious heavy lifting that it will be too lazy to do.

he's clearly unharmed as shown in the video

>worst movies directed by black guys

Really makes you think

>best movies directed by an asian

Really makes you think

under rated kek

>spelling it L33T
1337 is the proper way you fucking skids.

The only thing I'm scared of is rabbits, the ones in our neighborhood will charge you