Warriors win in 2015 and 2017

>Warriors win in 2015 and 2017
>People put asterisks in their championships because >muh injured Irving and Love or >muh Durant

>Cavs win in 2016
>no one puts asterisks on that championship even though Bogut was suspended and Curry was injured

Huh?

>2 of a team's best 3 players are out
>2nd best player in the league joins 73-9 team
>somehow comparable to a one game suspension and Curry choking

Yeah, but the thing is, in 2015 and 2016, the losing team was unhealthy and thus the finals weren't exactly fair. With 2017, both teams were healthy, and the Warriors won fair and square. And yet people still shit on the 2017 Warriors. It's like people don't consider the Warriors' two championships legit, but for whatever reason they consider the Cavs' championship to be legit despite the fact that the Warriors were unhealthy too.

I mean, the argument was that the Warriors didn't deserve to win in 2015 because the Cavs were unhealthy: why doesn't anyone say the Cavs didn't deserve to win in 2016 because the Warriors were unhealthy?

I mean, it's like these days people have forgotten about the Warriors winning in 2017 but still remember and bring up them choking in 2016. Come on, yes I know that they choked hard (losing a 3-1 lead is very embarrassing), but surely they made up for it with that 16-1 postseason in 2017 right?

no

If Curry was injured in 2016 then why did he say "I'm back" earlier in the playoffs?

>Bogut was suspended and Curry was injured
Why do you foreigners insist on posting about shit you don't know or understand.

If you're going to make the excuse that Dre missed game 5 to suspension and a backup missed game 6 and 7 to injury then it needs to be said Kevin Love missed game 3 to a concussion, an injury that plagued him from games 4-7. Kyrie Irving after dropping 20 in the first half of game 6 was hobbled and missed almost every shot he took in the second half, scoring only 3 points. The Cavs were affected more than the Memiors by players missing time with two of their top players suffering significant injuries.

>MUH HEALTH
In 2015 you had two stars suffer season ending injuries versus the he said she said of debatable health of Curry and the rest. At that point in the league almost all players sans freaks like Lebron and the lucky ones are suffering nagging injuries that are small or merely played through
To compare the injury to Love + Kyrie to Curry’s “injury” isn’t just stupid it’s laughable

>Dre
*Dray

>both teams healthy
I chuckle at how you smartly left out the simple fact that the greatest regular season team of all time added the leagues second best player, former MVP, and future HOF to replace a player who was a dumpster fire in the Finals before. Being healthy is just fluff when you add the context that the Warriors knew they had zero chance of winning another ring while Lebron existed without adding KD.

Also Iman Shumpert was dealing with injuries and had to guard Curry whenever he played. Shumpert at the time was one of their best defenders. Him and Richard Jefferson played the most minutes off the bench in that finals.

Jesus Christ you bandwagon casuals are hilarious

Not to mention he should have been suspended earlier on in the playoffs and for the entire postseason with how many repeat offenses he had

Because the 15-16 Warriors beat the record for most regular season wins after winning the Finals the previous year, had the league MVP (first ever unanimously elected), and they had a fucking THREE TO ONE LEAD, you ridiculous clown.

Yes, and in 2017 Warriors had a 16-1 playoffs. So?

Also, the Indians blew a 3-1 lead too but people seem to have already forgotten that.

Also, remember that in 2017, both the Warriors and the Cavs were healthy. No injuries, all were at their 100%. Literally the only change was that the Warriors added Durant. But LeBron is like Curry + Durant: he's better than more than one player combined. So the 2017 Finals were still a fair series. And yet people still shit on the Warriors for winning in 2017.

Why does everyone love the Cavs?

seething. i don't think it's so much everyone loves the cavs as much as everyone hates the memeoirs and the cavs are the only chance to stop them.

What are the Rockets? The Celtics?

Why do people hate the Warriors?

Too many haters here.

Why do you people insist bogut mattered in 2016 when sitting him in 2015 is what won it for them? Deciding not to play him in the 2015 Finals starting in Game 4 was the turning point for the Warriors. Everyone with a high basketball acumen knew he had to get pulled at the time, Kerr was getting heat after Game 3 for sticking with him. I remember this incredibly well because I had an assload of money on the Warriors to win the series and am a Cavs fan.

Yet the next year he was some indispensable lynchpin

>I love the warriors and everyone who doesn't is a Cavs lover and/or hater

There is no asterisk imo, but they should have 3 peated easily, and the salt from 3-1 will live forever.