Mid 2000s movie

>mid 2000s movie
>character finishes compromising phone call
>breaks cell phone in half and throws it away

>literally every episode of Breaking Bad

>a Nokia
>breaking

That actually works IRL and is one of the reasons criminals often still have flip phones.

Wrong. You have to stomp on the bottom. The top part is only a screen. The cell phone is still activated if you break it in half.

>phone calls
>stylish slider phone opens with one move

I had this when I was younger

>mid 2000s movie
>character finishes compromising conversation
>breaks their neck in half and throws them away

/thread

>any moron watching tv in the late 90s knew the phones were tracking beacons
>idiots in 2015 think edward snowden uncovered a conspiracy

Not hard to break a Nokia flip phone. It's the old ones that are unbreakable, like the 5110 and 3310.

/reddit

Every single conspiracy theory is 100% true.

It's always already too late by the time Normies catch on.

theres a fairly well distributed picture on the internet of me fucking a hoe on a pissy cot in my buddy's attic circa 2007 talking on this phone

>tfw I miss my Nokia

I had a 3310. I bet some nigger in africa is using it now. Those things are bomb proof.

Best flip phonewas the motorola with the battery om the earpeice. Tracstar i think. My mom gave me hers when i went to college i thought i was hot shit.

At fhis point phones are a comdity. You can go to boost mobileand get a phone for free. Without signing up for a contract.

Which part of the 2000s was better? Early or late?

Early 2000s was gilmore grils. Late 2000s is pretending voting for a man based solely on his skin color isn't racist. Your picture is retatded

>using a picture of an iPhone (not even iOS 6 or earlier) instead of a blackberry or a motorola razr

alex jones exists to make the truth sound ridiculous by speaking it in the same breath as chemtrails.

You have to actually destroy the sim card or someone can just pop it into another phone.

That's only if you're worried about someone using it to impersonate you, otherwise you can just hang up and throw it over your shoulder. Between them not having the right number and proper criminals knowing not to take a call from a burned phone and having to impersonate you and you actually likely not caring at all if they did, that's probably what you would do.

For fucks sake he uses breaking bad diffeewnt walts as the crosover point whem it wasn't even in production.

Hes trollimg, moran.

If its paid up

2005-2009

It had most of LOST

Breaking Bad first aired in early 2008

>blackberry
They made the best phones. Too bad their management was completely retarded and never decided to make better phones.

Seriously. You could get shitty burner phones even then that had touchscreens, etc. Pretty sure even old phones like what they used in the show were more expensive by the time that show was made.

Come to think of it, when you make a call, the SIM card doesn't transmit your IMEI does it? If not, you can use your everyday phone and just destroy your SIM card after selling 4000000000000 pounds of meth and then pop in your regular SIM and go about your day.

Phones were more interesting when it was guaranteed nearly every single person would have a different make and model. Some flips, some slides, maybe some blackberries or those sidekick things.

Now it's guaranteed iphone or Galaxy.

It's a weird coincidence that (((((((they)))))))) own InfoWars. I honestly think Alex is true to what he says, but they use him to discredit most of the shit he says.

absolutely EPIC comment fellow meme arrow poster

upvoted

>mid 2300's movie
>character finishes compromising phone call
>can't do anything about it because everyone in the simulated hivemind consciousness of mankind 2.0 has already hear the whole thing

The left half is Hal you child.

snowden told us that everything you do and say around your phone is recorded; not just your location

Wow rude