Do people have to be poor?

do people have to be poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/collecting-unemployment-benefits-california-32504-2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as of right now,

>homeless, house forclosed on me after 7 years of ownership
>lost job
>lost car

I sleep at the gym at night but I go hang out at friends house during the day.

Once you're stuck in that cycle here in california, it's hard to get out.

It's a necessary part of capitalism that the bottom 10% suffer for the greater good of the 90% and it's the only system that works for all of us united

Drugs mostly.

There must always be losers

For my amusement, yes some of the world should be poor

How do you sleep at a gym? Tell me moar

>here in california
Fucking this, went on a internship there for 3 months a pound of nectarines was 6 bucks. Six fucking dollars. 15 for a haircut and 30 to wipe my ass. How the fuck do people live there?

How does that benefit all of us?

Our country is being turned into a third world style society by people who hate class mobility and the middle class. If you want to alleviate poverty and economic ruts, fight crony capitalism and banksterism by voting Trump. But there will still be poor people because some of them embrace it.

build wall pedro

There's always going to be a small group of people for whom shit happens. It's unfortunate, but true. There are a lot of people who are poor who don't have to be. People join the middle class from poverty every single day. People become working class, lower middle class, middle class, and higher up every day. But being poor isn't something that most people are truly stuck in. Many people simply convince themselves that it's their unfortunate lot in life and give up.

24 hour fitness here. I bought a 2 year gym membership at costco.

The basketball court is empty at night so I just chill in the corner with headphones and no one bothers me. Been doing it for about 6 months now. Kind of sad really but I have no family.

If i had a car, i'd move out to another state. i'm so done with commie california.

Privatize profits, socialize losses.

I can't wait until everyone loses everything. Most of them will have deserved it, me included.

No system benefits all of us, that's the point

Capitalism benefits more people than any other, though. Its the most efficient.

Why don't you go to a fucking temp agency? Holy shit man.

You're in one of the most liberal states in the U.S. Get food stamps and shit and go to a temp agency and get back on your feet.

people have little money because some people hog lots of money

they think like it be but it ain't, man

I've had bums refuse fresh food from me. Poverty is always relative, and if it's too comfortable some will refuse to better themselves.

This.

A big benefit about Californias commie policies are that it allows the poorest to raise up a little bit so they dont have to live like a wandering bum, but the downside is that it fucks over the middle classes income.

>Get food stamps and shit
I wouldn't know where to start. My family and I never used government assistance for anything here. I had a well paying job before but lost it when my car took a shit on me.

Why not leave california than? Take a bus out of that shithole.

Not all of us, thank god.

Why don't you ask somebody then?

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/collecting-unemployment-benefits-california-32504-2.html

1 minute on google, frankly unimpressive.

You sound like a massive cunt, id probly turn down food from you too

Nigga get a government phone (free text and unlimited minutes in california).

Google "food share" in your county. Call the number and make an appointment. You will immediately get a card load with 200 to 300 bucks on in for groceries.

Ask about subsidized housing. There may list years long but get on it anyway. Don't feel bad, these people get paid to help you.

If you really want to ride the commie gravy train apply for disability. All they can say is no. If you are approved you get thousands in back pay and your name will shoot to the top of any welfare list.

Godspeed user

I don't doubt it buddy.

Mankind's natural state is poverty, born naked into a world dominated by predators, scavenging for food and scratching a living, hoping to live just one minute longer than his predecessors. It is only natural that we be poor, without food or shelter or clothing, as all animals are.
Until very recently we all were so unfortunate. The real question is, why are some people rich? Why are some countries wealthier than others? Why do the overwhelming majority of Americans, Europeans and so forth need not to worry about starvation and so forth? It is because in these countries, systems were developed to allow for prosperity to become the norm. Market economies along with scientific advancement alone allowed us to accomplish this feat.