Science: Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

>An academic conference held at the University of Cambridge said that pedophilia interest is “natural and normal for males”, and that “at least a sizable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children, and normal males are aroused by children.”

truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children/
archive.is/fi7p3

Flicks where the bad guys(Sup Forums) win?

Stop.

Dump pedo.

Forcefully having sex with women is natural too, across different species of animals. Why do we have rape laws?

Academics aren't human.

Just like it's normal to want beat the shit out of someone who gets on your nerves. Doesn't mean a thing.

>normal males
>pedophilia
Where do you live, user, I want to talk to you.

I don't want to wind up on a list so I can't read the article, but I'm sure if you doll up a kid enough they will be sexy for like 80% of men

wasn't that the entire plot of Orphan

>people who say pedos aren't normal are now anti-intellectuals

i'm sexually attracted to hoverboards

>define "child" as a person under 18
>define "pedophilia" as sexual attraction to ""child""
>pedophilia is now normal

they're saying people who are ostensibly adults are children then saying sexual attraction to them is normal. its bullshit. everyone knows pedophilia is specifically sexual attraction to prepubescents.

>wasn't that the entire plot of Orphan
No the plot of Orphan was an old manlet pretending to be a little girl who tried to seduce its father.

What's (((their))) endgame with this?

apparently I'm only sexually attracted to girls with long black hair wearing short, tight skirts, a choker, and small tight underwear riding around on hoverboards

They are prepping the normies for the sandniggers flooding their countries.

>everyone knows pedophilia is specifically sexual attraction to prepubescents.
not in burgerland

This. The fact that they did not define Children makes me wary of this article. And don't get me started on the fact that this comes from (((cambridge)))).

I mean what are we talking about here. Does males find prepubescent girls sexy ? Not one time
Does males find some post pubescent girls sexy. Yes they do and it's natural

to bait clicks

Murder too.

All paedos should be necked.

>manlet

Say what? You mean womanlet. Or did I miss some crucial plot twist?

>(((cambridge)))
>anglosaxon academics are now jews

jesus christ Sup Forums

>there wasn't a "this would be so much easier without this pesky skirt" moment

I'm disappointed desu

that's really specific i don't think you'll ever a find a youtube video of something like that