Tfw people think Trump has a flying fuck of a chance of winning the presidency

>tfw people think Trump has a flying fuck of a chance of winning the presidency

Do you dumbasses forget we have an electoral college? National polls mean JACK SHIT.

Here's an map giving Trump GENEROUS swing states like Ohio and Penn which have gone to Obama in the past. and he still manages to lose.

Not to mention that Clinton is polling +3% in every. single. swing state.

When will you realize that Trump is just another hilarious pipedream, a la Ron Paul 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FL
>blue
don't even need to look at the rest of the map i can already tell it's garbage just on my own state

Lol, last time I saw this it was 330+ for the democraps. They're falling fast. Flip florida and Trump wins.

It's a sad fact. I've already accepted it. Meme magic never truly does work.

I hate to say it, but you're right. Literally every other Republican candidate had a better chance of beating Killary.

>Implying Florida has a chance in hell to go blue
kek

>polls mean jack shit!
>I used polls to make this map!

>what are latinos

L M A O the denial is too real

pic related

>implying kek won't give us an October surprise

National polls you thickskulled fuck.

>cubans
>hispanics
shitposter-kun is in for a rude awakening in November

GTFO hillshill

Rubio is actually polling pretty well, so I think both him and Trump could snag their positions if they shill for each other.

Cubans tend to vote Republican

Cubans aren't the same as those mestizo mutts from Central America.

Obama being friendly with Cuba is going to Florida cubans voting for Trump.

>cubans aren't even close to being the majority of the latinos in FL

4 seconds on google

Plus they fucking hate Mexicans and other hispanics. Used to date a cuban and she constantly talked shit about other hispanics

>florida goes to trump
it's over for the hillshill

>Nevada leaning Democrat

Alright, think what you want bro

Woah mother fucker. Are you really that stupid? Can't wait for November

>NV, IA, FL
>Blue

???

That's nice still doesn't back the fact that almost all cubans tend to go republican and mexicans tend to not vote. You are funny if you think FL will be blue without a hispanic or nigger running the democrat nomination.

no map of any kind should have florida as blue.

gary johnson worries me, he's a piece of shit, a literal faggot, and not an actual libertarian, but he could steal enough votes to sink trump in a couple swing states.

nader killed gore in 2000 and this faggot is more dangerous than nader.

These are the real swing states, famalam

tend to

they've been becoming less and less republican since the end of the cold war though

wutup florida bruh

latino here, never voting for hillary

i'm mulatto cuban lol

yes, yes we are..

>everybody assumes that California is going blue
Silent majority motherfuckers. California is going to surprise you this year.

Romney ran one of the most uninspiring and low energy campaigns in modern Republican history against a popular Democratic candidate. With poor Republican turnout, he lost Virginia, Ohio, and Florida by 3%, 2%, and 1%, respectively. You're delusional if you don't think Trump will close this gap against someone as awful as Hillary Clinton.

This will be the map in November.

Sup bro, what part? Tampa here.

miami

voting for johnson for the only remotely ideologically principled candidate

its what the founders would have wanted

PA might actually go red for once. Nearly all people in the country love Trump and my friend goes to a uni with a lot of nigs from philli and most of them love him as well. Of course it will be close but if anyone can flip PA its Trump.
> .t PA fag

>NY going blue

Not bloody likely

hahahahahaha

>pro-gun control libertarian

>Florida
>blue

VA won't be blue, faggot. troll harder

>all latinos are the same as mexicans

Never going to happen.

Well, we went blue last time. Fucking NorVa

NY is a degenerate shithole he has done a lot for them but liberalism is too deep there. If he is going to flip anything it will be PA and FL. Which he has a good shot at.

>daily reminder Obama's "first black president" schtick generated record level turnout among democrats
>daily reminder that it generated record turnout among blacks
>daily reminder that it caused many independents and even republicans to vote for the black man
>reminder that hillary has failed to generate the same numbers in the primaries
>reminder that trump broke the all time vote record for any republican candidate ever, against more opponents than any candidate ever
>reminder that trump has brought in millions of new voters to the republican party

you cannot compare the obama elections to the trump effect. that's the same folly nate silver fell into

>ideologically principled
>"obama's a good boi who dindu nuffin"
>"hillary's a great kid"

quit being an edgelord kid voting for a democrat leaning LINO who wants open borders and to keep the drug war going for everything except for his precious cannabis

Coral Gables reppin

>buttmad jack boot authoritarian police state supporter detected

not this fucking time we wont.

Jesus, even the shills show is getting pretty damn close.
Kek willing, the chimps will keep chimping and Islam will spread peace, and everyone will be voting trump.
Praise Kek. His powers are real. There is no doubt he has smiled upon us.

hialeah

Nate Silver seems to think he has a 35% chance of winning the presidency...

Trump was never meant to win.

You're all idiots.

See you kids in November.

He steals more from Hillary than Trump. Bernie supporters will go to him before they go to Hillary if they have an ounce of respect for themselves.

>being a retard

hes not for gun control you retarded autist

Florida is going to Trump. I live here. I see it everyday.

We are actually looking forward to it.

Nate (((Silver))) hasn't been right about a single thing about Trump.

honestly tho i dont live in NorVA and i know it's a fucking communist shithole so we'll probably go blue but if faggot NorVA wasn't there we'd be 95% Trump

Trump needs to push the Steel, Beer and Coal message on every media platform in PA. He'll easily win if he does.

>spewing this level of bullshit

do you put any critical thought into what your told or bother at all to actually read into candidates

Its only the niggers in the cities that swung us blue the last two times. They won't care to vote this time.

Everything hinges on if Hillary inspires the non whites to actually vote. I don't think she can.

Oh so it's just open borders then?
Gas yourself

>cubans
lol, I guess you missed where Obama basically stole the Cuban vote for Dems for the next 50 years

>people think Trump has a flying fuck of a chance of winning the presidency

No, we know the game is rigged, (((OP)))

The fact that Shillary managed to get off scot free for criminal negligence (at best) and perjury proves that

>All hispanics haye Tump meme

Lol stop watching CNN

Guess I did not like I travel all over the state and talk with a plethora of people in areas like Tampa, Miami, Westchester, and Fort Lauderdale and notice that nobody likes Hillary. Minorities do not vote like whites in that they will just close their eyes and check the box with the D next to it.

Probably because Comey didn't want to be on Killary Klintons hit list.

Florida will go red
Virginia may go red
Michigan may go red
New Hampshire may go red
Several other problems

If there was no cheating in Hillary's favor, the whole country would be red, including California, New York, etc. OP is obviously just going by what he wants to happen, and not what will happen. Even with all the cheating, Hillary is still gonna lose. Not saying this because I like Trump, saying it because it's a fact. Sorry, you lose bitch.

>tfw people think Hillary has a flying fuck of a chance of winning the presidency

Do you dumbasses forget we have an electoral college? National polls mean JACK SHIT.

Here's an map giving Hillary GENEROUS swing states like Ohio and Florida which have gone to Obama in the past. and she still manages to lose.

Not to mention that Trump is polling +3% in every. single. swing state.

When will you realize that Hillary is just another hilarious pipedream, a la Al Gore 2000?

Minorities don't vote unless there is a nigger on the ballot. Hillary in blackface doesn't count.

no debates yet

wow good argument, do you vote based on a single topic? because if you do, you're a cancerous tumor on the ass of this country

lol.
>Virginia
>ever going red again

Virginia is now the state of Terry McAuliffe and Tim Kaine and 1 million government employees. VA is more blue than Penn.

This is also true I'm just saying it in terms of those who actually do vote.

what the fuck is this dude, are you retarded?

I'm sorry what

fuck no the niggers arent going to turn out maybe some hipster whites there's bound to be enough of the rest of VA which is literally 95% Trump. VA is going red af.

ITT pol attempts mental gymnastics to make trump win.

>McAuliffe

is a carpetbagging kike

trump will win FL
trump will also win NY
kek wills it

made me smile

Quality post

There's a reason the Cubans are in Florida and it isn't because of Obama's détente with Cuba.

obama didn't steal the cuban vote. cubans hate castro, cubans hate communism, but cubans are lazy we all use obamacare.

>McAuliffe
he won, and he has made it even easier for future dems to win

>not prioritizing immigration reform as one of the most important topics
Sure it's fucking retarded to vote for someone based on one topic, but it's not like johnson has a chance of winning. Johnson is really nothing but a libcuck in disguise.

Trump is 100% taking Florida, and probably NH and ME, and who knows what else. This map is certified garbage.

>Do you dumbasses forget we have an electoral college?
Do you dumbasses forget that they can be "replaced"?

Everything is in place and none of you can stop the inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

This is the beginning of the end for Donald Trump. I am now a #HillMissile

>leaf posters
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Our autism has brought us this far, so why stop now?

>future dems to win
Not so sure about that. Many rural Virginians are based. See: Cantor Primaried by Brat.
City niggers won't come out to vote in national.

If Trump loses there will be civil war and a rise of real fascism. Have fun.

This image makes me uncomfortable for some strange reason.

Silent majority refers to the WWII/pre baby boomer generation, most of whom are dead now. The silent majority is now the vocal majority which consists of aging hippies and generation X onwards l, most of whom lean left. Especially California of all places, shit man I'd expect more common sense from someone capable of breathing air.

the best part about this election is how it gets people like OP so worked up. They have to find every little shred of info they can that can reassure them that "everything will be fine"

and then there's me, I really just don't care. Individual policies, don't care. Individual issues? Don't care. All I know is Trump is pissing people off. And yes, that's the only reason I'm voting for him.

you people are annoying and childish, it gives me great pleasure to do annoying things to you

MN here, there is an overabundance of mexicans in this state who are voting trump.
Believe it or not, illegals take legal mexican jobs too

>AK
>Red
Seems right

DELETE THIS

wtf i hate the electoral college now
federalism as mistake

>silent majority....dead now.
MFW you forget they didn't abort all their babies, and they raised them with values.

>polls