>yfw Melania won the women's vote

>Moved away from parent's town but keep in touch
>Talking with mother over the phone yesterday
>Bless her heart, hardly understands a thing about politics but thinks Donald is too scary and they should elect Hillary
>Try to explain to her the corruption of the Clintons and Obama administration, how without Donald it would have literally been Jeb vs Hillary, how Obama has been responsible for even more death, etc. etc.
>no matter what she can't get over the brainwashing that Obama is a good leader, Hillary will be great, etc.
>Tell her to just watch some of the RNC tomorrow
>Give up, "Love you mom, bye."

>calls me just now
>"Wow, I love Melania Trump! What an incredible woman! You know, I'm starting to think maybe I want Trump to win... just to see what would happen, you know?"
>mfw Melania will literally convert women into Trumpians just from listening to her talk about how much she admires her husband

Talk to your wives, gfs, mothers and sisters my friends. Link them to that Melania speech. Even if you didn't think it was the most amazing thing in the world, women will listen to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwe28hUxHkU
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/JarrettHill/status/755242423991709697
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No link?

RIP thread

I couldn't listen to it. I hate listening to people with thick accents

Women will be jealous and hate her because she's hot.

>her

No woman will ever vote for a guy with a used up whore wife.

this

Just edit in an 'ay' at the end of every sentence.

This may may can't be true. They admire celebrities and beautiful people just as faggy men do.

The slut won?

Wow.....................

"She" looks like Kenny Rogers without the beard.

I guess Gary Johnson is getting 100% of the female vote then.

90% of women worship people like Oprah and Kim Kardashian because they're rich women who are confident and well known.

Just show this speech. Show every woman you know. Video was literally uploaded minutes ago.

Melania will likely be trending in the news or Twitter soon.

Very nice.

This.
See:
Kardashians
All female artists on the Hot 100
Women's magazines

Do you think Bill Clinton would campaign for Trump for a pair of Malania's old panties?

They can't call Melania dumb. She speaks 5 languages and was communist educated. Commies were pretty good about education.

Melania is 100 pounds too light for Bill's tastes.

Everybody fucking loves Melania now.

thats only fat feminist sjw women

I agree with OP. Don't try to convince women or liberals using the same logic we use. They think with emotions, you have to use only emotional things to convince them to vote Trump. They view Trump as rude and too insensitive. Melania speech is a must use for conversion.

Nipples handcrafted by God.

kek

She's actually smart. English is like her 4th or 5th language. English my 3rd language and she speaks English better than I can my first two :^)

wow!

Why did Donald Trump marry a non-white Slav from Slovenia?

Because he's not a white supremacist and she's hot.

what a looker, 10/10 would listen to anything she says again

6:32
Did she rick roll us?

MEME MAGIC

>non-white Slav

My mother was watching her. She's been on the fence about Trump - though she is kinda on his side b/c "MAWA".

But she saw Melania and was won over.

I said: She just ain't as good looking at Michelle Obama.
Mom didn't even laugh. just said: She's so classy.

We all worship you, Empress Melania.

Does her stepson fap to her?

Because he loves her.

Trump could get any piece of ass he wanted, it takes a special woman to make him want to marry her and then have children with her.

>777
It's real I've never gotten dubs before let alone trips holy shit I am now a fellow believe of kek.

how many assassins is hillary sending now

>Melania
>hot
She looks like walking plastic surgery m8. Ivanka is the superior Trump waifu.

>44
You have seen the light, my child.

YOOOOOOO

Trump has a type. It was Ivana but that ended so he had Marla for the blonde and big tits and Melania for the commieblock.

god damn shes hot

Why is the place so empty and why are Jews always Jewing.

Pic very related. Truly an Oy vey moment.

>(((((Weinstein)))))

>MAWA

That's my mom too. Is this a female boomer thing?

>Melania won the women's vote

Keep dreaming. Trump will get less than 20% of the female vote. Women will vote for Hillary because muh vagina and there is nothing that can stop it.

lots of women voted for Bernie over Hillary.

A lot of them came up in areas that they had to get away from via white flight. They know the score. Women are really, really racist when allowed to be (but the same ones can be just as sjw'ish when they think it's the 'right' thing to do).

Fortunately, the golden era of shitlordishness is dawning, and women will get back in line if men take the lead.

And if they don't like her because jealousy, they can admire Pence's wife, who looks like a chubby little soccer mom. its win win

Melania is the shit, fuck blm and fuck isis

When did Melania become Xena Warrior Princess?

Again, reminder to everyone: Show every woman you know this speech of Melania. Women don't respond to logic, they respond to instinctive emotion. Donald knows this, this is why he put out his wife on this first day: she has the power to convert even the far left leaning women that Donald might make a great President.

Show all the girls you know this video!

The only women who will vote for Hillary are the same ones who strictly vote Democrat

Hillary is not picking up Independent/Moderate/Republican women
That's why she's pandering to niggers
She's desperate for support

Too bad the GE is Trump vs Hillary. Face it, would the average woman rather vote for someone portrayed by the media as a womanizer or an actual woman?

You know the answer, it's just a question of wether you'll acknowledge it.

We love you trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

Isn't she a mailed bride?

twitter.com/JarrettHill/status/755242423991709697

Part of her speech was lifted straight from Michelle Obama

Women HATE hot women but only the ones who are their PEERS.
They compete for the same men and attention etc

They admire hot women that are far above them in the clouds, the type that aren't competing even on the same level as them.

Kek
The dumb bimbo can hardly speak english too, America is full of cucks

good job little newfag

It's true.

>she

god damn she looks intense there.

She won the plagiarism vote lmao

KEK is love, KEK is life.

Just wait till Ivanka speaks later this week

DELETE THIS

I dont see very many similarities, I think these are just common sayings for a typical first lady speech.

No they don't. Just look at how companies market to women: they ALWAYS feature beautiful models in things like makeup, hair, women's magazines, anything that is specifically marketed to women features gorgeous women. This removes the male component of wanting to see hot sluts because dudes aren't buying makeup.

The reason they do this is because it works.