WTF I Love VAR now

Those lines though.

Future of Football.

woah....

Did they get it wrong? He's clearly offside

He's not offside you retards. Are you all blind? Cant you see hes behind the defenders arm?

Please be bait

look at the penalty area, the lines are fucked up

TRIGERED

>t. brainlet who doesn't know how to utilize linear perspective

why aren't the lines parallel to the goal?

It is, the penalty box is crooked

this proves everyone should have just gone home for tea.

nice bait

It's on a slope

ground's natural camber lad

wonky grass

Because of perspective. If you were draw a line some distance down the pitch that is parallel to the goal on camera, it would not be parallel in real life.

please be bait

Because the earth is a sphere. The lines on the field all curve.

This has made me question if I truly know what offside is

VAR has just shown Lukaku was offside for his goal too.

You are right, my bad.

Why is the line going through the ball? It doesn't mata how far back the ball was played from. The only imaginary line that counts is the on straight from the defenders's last foot - as in

It's true, you brainlet. The 18 yard box won't look parallel to the goal line when you look at it from the side. The bigger issue with the image is that the yellow line isn't almost parallel to the 18 yard box (seeing as it's so close to it) or that the lines aren't fucking straight.

this the knee and the hand are on the same line thats all that matters

>arm

>hand

Am I being baited?

>being this dumb
I thought this was exclusive to americans, but it's fine to know that brits are also subhuman.

Nice try globecuck

No they ruled it as offside. The criticism was in part the use of the wiggly lines and Paul Scholes having his Man U specs on and refusing to believe a clearly offside player was offside.

manu knee since its the legal goalscoring part of the body closest to the goal vs. the hand of the defender