How does it feel to be wrong Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be wrong Sup Forums?

Islamophobia caused the Orlando shooting.

Do you feel stupid now?

Not really. Just vindicated.

maybe if muslims werent shitheads then there wouldnt be any anti muslims taunts

he could also have tried not being muslim

>People said mean things to be about my Muslim faith
>I know, I'll murder a load of homosexuals in cold blood, that will show them how peaceful muslims are and how wrong they were!

Hurt feelings aren't a justifiable reason to shoot people. Thats nigger tier. And Muslim tier

>be nice to the muslims or they will fucking kill you
are you sure you want more of this?

Sounds like he couldn't handle the banter.

waahhh he called me a dumbass so i acted like one waahhh

Of course not, he proved everyone critical of Islam absolutely correct.

We get taunted everyday by basically all media and there are academic disciplines designed purely to attack us. Fuck off.

>Christians get insulted every single day, for simply saying they're a Christian.

Still waiting for those terror attacks!

Happy to be wrong, Ahmed.

>they said mean things about my faith so I murdered them

anytime where fags get killed is ok in my book no matter who does it give them a metal

Where does this happen next?

rollan for Minneapolis

I can say bad things about Christianity all day and none of them will shoot up a crowd over it

The FBI did not conclude that Mateen was not a danger, the FBI was forced to drop the investigation by the State Department, possibly because of who Mateen's father is.

>I'm tired of people saying all the time how Islam promotes violence and murder. What can I do to change that? I'll go murder 50 gay people in a bar, that'll show them that Islam means peace.

I hope so...

From Mankato, MN

"Complaining" about Islamophobic taunts is not any indication that they're what inspired the attacks. Why tf would someone target gay people if Islamophobic people were his problem? the LGBT has made it clear how anti-Islamophobic they are so attacking gay people was clearly inspired by Islam. Beside even if Islamophobia was what inspired him, it still doesn't justify shit.

So he was a confirmed pussy.

>I don't understand, Islam is the religion of peace
>why can't they see that, if only there were some way to show them
>Wait, I got it!
dead_fags.jpg

Fpbp

>hi mr. gay people u know that mr. Muhammad hates u and you will all die
>what, fuck off muslim man this is a gay bar

really makes you think..

"In Soviet America, victim oppresses you." Saw on Twitter from a now-suspended account.