>2 - Cops and Street Racing 2
>3 - Street Racing in Tokyo
>4 - Mexican Heist with Cars
>5- Brazil Heist with Cars
>6- London ensemble spy action thriller with Cars and dude TANK LMAO
>7- DUBAI and LA ensemble spy action thriller with Cars and DUDE AIRPLANES LOL
>8- Moscow ensemble spy action thriller with Cars and LOL SUBMARINE!!11

What are your thoughts on 9 and 10?

>9- Armaggedon remake with an asteroid heading for earth so the Us government hire the best drivers to drill a hole in the asteroid while they race around the big rock with moon lamborginis and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hrjGQh40EWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 - Hacking into car computer to allow car to go above set government-regulated speed limit

In a couple years, these movies will make no sense when there will only be self-driving cars

11 - The Fast and the Furyans

I just hope they build some more cool wacky shit.
The flip car was the best part of this franchise.

Fast 10 your seatbelts meme :^)
11 transformers crossover
12 Ghost rider crossover

>9
>Armaggedon remake with an asteroid heading for earth so the Us government hire the best drivers to drill a hole in the asteroid while they race around the big rock with moon lamborginis and shit
The spaceship breaks down on the asteroid, so they have to do a sick jump to return to earth

The ultimate Fast & Furious movie would be a street racing heist cop thriller in a foreign country with vehicles you don't find on the road.

>9-Armageddon remake starring Dom's team

that would actually be pretty cool

>First act is the US government finding about the Asteroid
>US Government hires Dom's team and Cipher's team to drive around the asteroid and drop a nuke at a specific coordinate
>Cipher's team consists of Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Steve Buscimi and Owen Wilson
>both team doesnt know about the other
>Us government promises to grant them anything they want so they agree
>2nd act is both teams landing on the moon to rendevouz and wait for the asteroid to come close
>they race around the moon with Cipher and Dom's team trying to kill each other
>they realize they have to set their differences aside as the asteroid nearing earth
>third act is them landing on the asteroid and cipher's team do an armageddon so they sacrifice themselves for mankind

implying you wont watch this shit

I imagine Vin reads internet comments so maybe he'll get the clue and actually make the fucking series about street racing like it should be.

Fuck off.
Going futher and further from reality each film is the only thing keeping this series alive.

fast and furious 10 leads into the opening scene of triple xXx

He's a normie with muscles on his arms wtf does he know about internet comments

>Dom's team about to die along with Cipher's
>Mr Nobody on a UFO saving the team

this shit writes itself

I actually think it would be better if they kept changing genres, like when Fast Five was a heist movie with cars. They should do a horror movie with cars.

Kill off Vin and make it a Rock v Statham franchise

Fas10 Your seat belts
>torretto and the family get an offer from an INTERPOL agent played by bingbing Li to help her and the Chinese government stop a mad scientist (Jackie chan) from developing a space cannon that will target New York City
>this is all happening in tandem with the new moon base co development between china and the US
>the gang take their gear and cars into space where vin has a showdown with Jackie and his gang on the moon race way

I just want the 11th one to take place in North Korea with Dom's team dodging nukes and shit while Kim Jong Un races with them and becomes part of their familia

G12ound Hog Day

This

Is this the longest movie franchise ever? I really can't recall a movie with a bigger number.
And second should be star wars i guess.

9 - Time travel

>Fas10 Your seat belts
Nice title

the franchise is a massive cash cow
are you retarded?

Yes, this shit writes itself,

Cipher's hack some satellite to crash into eart, specifically into dom's neigborhood, its his yard and spic pride so all the family has to stop it to save the city and the neigborhood, cue montage of the funny secondary characters nasa training and dom's drinking a corona remembering paul walker, nasa and mr nobody show the ship to the family minus dom, dom enter the hangar in a racing car, and says i want the son of that (space ship) and that ( racing car) ... end of first act

How did it go downhill so fast and furious

Since I think the Armageddon remake should be a lock for 9 I propose the tenth installment should be Faith of the Furious.

Dom and the gang have to race against hypoxia while they Flatliner their way to the other side in order to find Paul Walker and bring him back.

Vin's a massive nerd

Fast and Furious in Space.

>Implying they make any sense right now
youtu.be/hrjGQh40EWY